Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
BluMtn Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
This may have already been talked about, but check this out.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...ty-tx-gov-abbott-waves-green-flag-event/

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
The queers are taking over all 3% of them, NASCAR, is going to wake up with a sore rear end and broke. Rio7

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I stopped watching them a while ago when they started staging their phantom race stoppages due to non existent "debris on the track". Then they started the BLM and Rainbow coalition nonsense and I knew I would never waste my time with them again. Go woke, go broke is what they are going to find out just like Netflix, Disney, and a bunch of other companies about now....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched several races last year and the final race just to see Kyle Larson win the championship. I thought it was pretty funny to see a young man ran out of NASCAR for dropping the N word. Meanwhile Ol Bubba Wallace cries like a little bitch saying there is a noose where his car is parked. swarm of FBI agents come and investigate. He's treated as some savior to NASCAR come to find out all a hoax. He finishes 16th overall..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not up on pickle sniffers nor Nascar, but I know how to consult an expert on at least the first topic,

JeffO, do you typically attend or watch Nascar races?

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are you not entertained!

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Anyone have a handle on NASCAR revenues since they started down Woke Road? Other pro sports have been losing viewers, or so it’s been reported.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Nascar is dead, or at the very least, bleeding out.....

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are a waste of time.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Anyone have a handle on NASCAR revenues since they started down Woke Road? Other pro sports have been losing viewers, or so it’s been reported.

Not sure that their finances ever reached the levels prior to the financial crash of 08-10.
Stands haven't been full since

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Killing most of their supporters by doing this and the other crap they have done.

Sure hope they got their financial house for the lean times that are coming.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nascar died at Daytona 2001.... Just a walking corpse now... On Deep State life support...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I had to stopped watching Asscar racing right about the time of the "car of tomarrow came out. Since then they have put in place stupid rules, that were made to change to outcomes of races. Now it is most boring racing on TV. Like watching paint dry. I really used to enjoy watching it but they killed it and the old way of racing will never be seen again. Sad what they have done to that sport. Very sad!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I quit watching back when a Dodge was no longer a Dodge or a Chevy a Chevy.

My sports refuge was baseball, but it's become so pussified now that I've lost interest, and I was a BIG fan. All the new rules the MLB Poofters' Association have leveraged changed the game into something I don't even recognize. ASSCAR has done the same and isn't a shadow of it's glory days.

Baseball from the 5th game of the 1956 World Series, signed by the Yankees, given to my pop at the game to give to me. Notice the pitcher's autograph...yep...it was a game ball from the historic game.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wasn't it a Nascar event where FJB broke out?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc
Wasn't it a Nascar event where FJB broke out?

You mean "Let's go Brandon"?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bill France Sr. pioneered the "debris on the track" trick back in the 1970's to get the cars bunched up anytime one driver would get a commanding lead. The radio announcers used to joke about "Here comes Pierre DeBris again!" France was much more interested in putting on a good show than any attampt at real racing. When I want to see some racing action, I find a 1/4 mile dirt track with a bunch of rednecks raising hell on it!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nollij
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Back when they settled disputes in the pits. Now they swing rainbow-colored purses at each other....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,592 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,314
Posts18,468,326
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.