JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I heard about that.

When the chips are down, it ALL depends on you and you alone or mom in this case.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Kids got an up close lesson on who really cares about you...mom, police, or government.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She's a good mom. The "shelter in place" doctrine is stupid. The best person to protect my children is ME.

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It's the best news I've heard on this shooting so far.

She got in those cops faces and told the what azzhats they were being.
The image of her running outta there with her kids is priceless.

She pays attention, she knew exactly what rooms her kids would be in.

IC B2

jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hostile , really ? how about calling her a real parent . whose drama is this hostile ? I admire her !!! every kid should be so lucky to have that devotion.

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sprint11
She's a good mom. The "shelter in place" doctrine is stupid. The best person to protect my children is ME.
The terms shelter in place and lock-down always make me think of the old saying about shooting fish in a barrel.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jar
Hostile , really ? how about calling her a real parent . whose drama is this hostile ? I admire her !!! every kid should be so lucky to have that devotion.

I was gonna say the same thing, who labeled her hostile?

Ferocious, maybe. I can see my wife doing the same, back in the day.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jar

The same DemoRats that want to take our guns called her “Hostile”.
Hypocritical POS’s. Every damn one of them. 😡
She should be called a Hero.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The wife worked for the local small town PD. She said when she started there that most were cowards, just logging time for bennies and eventual retirement. She also said the exceptions were demonized by the "old guard" and told to settle down.

Ten years ago I was a fence sitter about cops in general. Twenty years ago I supported LE 110%, always. Today they can eat my shorts, except for the all too few exceptional ones.

Cops, your job is to run toward danger and protect the public, not hang around for bennies and retirement. FUGG your unions!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jar

A mother wolf 😎

Now I want to know who tried to keep her quiet by threatening to revoke her probation.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
don't mess with Hispanic moms, I know I had one.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This one:

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'd rather play tag with a runaway chainsaw than tangle with a dedicated mother who's protecting her kids!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
If the mother entered the school after it was on lock down, then chalk up two more huge failures in this debacle. NO ONE should have been able to enter the building and then enter two separate “locked” class rooms and retrieve children. If an unarmed mother was able to move freely around the school and remove students, there was no “lock down”.

Not denigrating the mother. My wife would have done the same. However, the fact that she was able, is a huge indictment of the PD and the school administration.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Orion2000
If the mother entered the school after it was on lock down, then chalk up two more huge failures in this debacle. NO ONE should have been able to enter the building and then enter two separate “locked” class rooms and retrieve children. If an unarmed mother was able to move freely around the school and remove students, there was no “lock down”.

Not denigrating the mother. My wife would have done the same. However, the fact that she was able, is a huge indictment of the PD and the school administration.

It was an RGV schittshow, I honestly wouldn't have expected any better. This event just exposed all the RGV LEO's asses to the world. They're used to chasing illegals through the brush and dealing with hijinks from locals.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
A lesson for all school kids too. If there's a shooter in the school, get the hell out! Throw a chair through a window if you have to, but get out! Stupid cops couldn't even peek in the windows where the shooter was? Chicken [bleep] cowards.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 69 invisible), 2,989 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,659
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.