I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
JUNE 03, 2022 09:34 AM
BY
KATELYNN RICHARDSON

President Joe Biden’s Pride Month 2022 proclamation condemned “an onslaught of dangerous anti-LGBTQI+ legislation” introduced and passed in multiple states, which he claims targets transgender children.

“Today, the rights of LGBTQI+ Americans are under relentless attack. Members of the LGBTQI+ community — especially people of color and trans people — continue to face discrimination and cruel, persistent efforts to undermine their human rights,” he said . “We condemn the dangerous State laws and bills that target LGBTQI+ youth.”

“Anti-LGBTQI+” legislation refers to bills passed in states such as Arizona, Oklahoma, and Alabama, which mandate students to play on sports teams that align with their biological sex or ban “gender reassignment” surgeries and hormone blockers for adolescents under 18.

The Biden administration is backing its words with actions. Earlier this month, the Department of Agriculture announced that it would interpret Title IX to include sexual orientation and gender identity. This means schools will also be subject to this definition and that certain federally funded programs, such as school lunches, will be tied to it.

Schools that fail to follow the administration’s lead on transgender issues such as sports and bathrooms stand to lose billions, The Center Square reported . This may put schools in states with bills protecting women’s spaces and sports in a difficult position, as state law and requirements of federal funding conflict. South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem already said on Twitter that she would take action in court if Biden follows through.

Biden’s heavy-handed approach flies in the face of evidence stacking higher each day that exposes the dangers of radical transgender policies.

Just this week, multiple inmates in a California women’s prison reported witnessing the rape of another female inmate by an inmate who identified as transgender and was transferred from a male facility. There have been similar instances in other states and previously in California. Last fall, the Daily Wire uncovered that the Loudoun County School Board in Virginia tried to cover up a rape perpetrated by a boy in a skirt in the girl’s restroom.

These cases are tragic, as are the children permanently harmed by hormone blockers and “gender reassignment” surgeries. Such procedures inflict lasting damage on children unable to give informed consent and are often unaware of the long-term effects of their decisions that will follow them into adulthood.

Being able to play on a women’s sports team as a biological man is not a human right, no matter how Biden spins it. Nor is it a human rights violation to deny harmful drugs and unnecessary surgeries to children. Human rights are basic freedoms, things that include the right to life, the right to property, due process, and equal standing under the law, which no state is trying to take from LGBT-identifying people. Biden’s use of the language of rights is deceptive.

The Biden administration does, however, seem intent on stripping needed resources from schools that refuse to endanger students with dangerous social experiments. LGBT rights are not threatened — but women’s and children’s safety are.

Katelynn Richardson is a summer 2022 Washington Examiner fellow.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug Sloppy Joe and the dems.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Somebody gonna have to show Slow Joe where to grope..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We’re getting really close aren’t we.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fugg them. Government needs out of schools.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
The relentless pursuit of forcing the abnormal never ends. Shame there aren’t any truly important issues needing to be dealt with.
It’s another reason I think the upcoming elections will be more rigged than ever, the far left and Dems are showing zero sign of moderation to favor the results, they know the fix is in.
Trust me on seeing the rigging… I live in Minnesota.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Osky
The relentless pursuit of forcing the abnormal never ends. Shame there aren’t any truly important issues needing to be dealt with.
It’s another reason I think the upcoming elections will be more rigged than ever, the far left and Dems are showing zero sign of moderation to favor the results, they know the fix is in.

Osky

I can't imagine why they'd have to rig anything in Minnesota.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently he hasn't heard that messin’ with kids pisses off the wimmins’.

Next to bribing the voters, threatening them is the Dems’ favorite trick…..

What fresh Hell is this?
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

Osky

I can't imagine why they'd have to rig anything in Minnesota.

We patented the “ballots found in the trunk of a car” move.

Osky

Last edited by Osky; 06/04/22.

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The direction this is going it's best not send your kids to public school either try private or home schooling. If I had school aged kids no way would they step foot in a public school to be brainwashed by communist.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shootem

Every day.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Riverc
The direction this is going it's best not send your kids to public school either try private or home schooling. If I had school aged kids no way would they step foot in a public school to be brainwashed by communist.

But the bigger problem is the kids that do go to public schools. Indoctrinated masses. Our 2 went to a church school thru 1st and 2nd grade respectively. They got a good foundation. Fortunately they were around achievers even in the public school district we later chose after moving to a new area. Unfortunately many are stuck in the new normal with no way out. Scary.

Last edited by shootem; 06/04/22.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Wyoming is facing millions in shortfall ,for education ,if they don't teach the BS agenda. Blackmail.

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by WildWest
Wyoming is facing millions in shortfall ,for education ,if they don't teach the BS agenda. Blackmail.

No problem, Liz Cheney will straighten that up.
Kidding of course

Osky

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by WildWest

Another Case of Child Abuse by Mordor on the Potomac.
Making Rubble One Child at a Time..

Roll Them or They Roll You

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
States Rights was at one time the deterrent to this. Now the fed has the states as lap dogs the same way the states have primarily low income residents and insurgents as lap dogs.

Mission accomplished for the empowered few.

Osky

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Carter created the Department of Education at the federal level. Prior to that education was a function of the state and county governments. Carter was a terrible president and created terrible economic problems in this country as well as other blunders. Our rulers now use the DOE to coerce school districts into complying with ridiculous federal mandates by threatening to withold federal money which is substantial. The only recourse school districts have is to refuse federal money which most don't. The DOE and teachers unions have destroyed public education. My question is this: Do you think Carter envisioned this transfer of power when he created the DOE or do you think it is a situation our rulers have exploited to implement their agendas and indoctrinate children?

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
No Carter didn’t. Like so many of them he simply thought he was brilliant and saw nothing but rainbows, unicorns, and praise.
Devious minds love people like him, and the current potus.

Osky

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No Carter didn’t. Like so many of them he simply thought he was brilliant and saw nothing but rainbows, unicorns, and praise.
Devious minds love people like him, and the current potus.Osky

Agree

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by shootem

grin yeah real close, I'm sure DC & the elite are shaking in their shoes grin

chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 46 invisible), 1,791 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,180
Posts18,465,632
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.