-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
87 Year Old Electrocuted without out judge or jury by electrocutioners for picking weeds at her local boys and girls club. Luckily, she was cuffed and arrested for the safety of the community and the safety of the Georgia heroes in blue. None of the officers were harmed by the criminal and they went home safe that night, which is the main objective. The North Georgia community can rest assured that authorities are taking a bite out of crime.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Looks like an old gypsy woman. Maybe roma?

Oh and happy c unter is a douche

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/04/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6/25/20 – (HC warns that the police will electrocute you for no reason.)
"In most states, electrocution by officer friendly by a device fondly refered to it's brand name , tazer, is not considered inhumane, torture, and is of course the loving tender hearted thing to do.
After they torture you to death, they will ask around to find out if they can blame your dead carcass for their murder, after all the guy was crazy! We HAD to put him down for his own safety.......uhhh, we feared for our lives when we kicked in his door.
The tazers are routinely used to electrocute....to DEATH many people every year without so much as offering innocent people due process of any kind."

7/3/20 – (“Skinhead” cops persecute poor HC)
"I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my."

7/9/20 – (HC on sodomy again, his favorite subject)
"Also the same thing goes, mostly with the homo/bi troopers to those they pull over with a fog/running light out in the middle of the day. Some of the phag troopers go so far as to sodomize their victims."

7/28/20 – (HC recites more hate for LEOs)
"I was shot at multiple times, just out of the blue unprovoked, by trash, while walking down the street and trail. Police were called many times and they would not show up until they knew for sure that they would not be in danger. When seconds count they are only hours away. After all the first priority of the proud, the brave, "is to make sure that they go home safe at night after their shift."

10/6/20 – (HC describes how cops will sodomize you for not wearing a mask…more of his homo talk.)
“Right now, it is a finable offense in many "free" states to be caught without the obedience muzzle.
"You will OBEY MY AUTHORITAY!!!"
Star treck shock collar / prongs activated for electrocution compliance.... until they bind and kidnap you to be taken to the rape room to be sodomized by the fat probing hand.... I mean that thin blue line.
If the above offends any in law enforcement, then either:
A. Quit committing your homosexual perversions and excusing it as "just checking for drugs."
B. Quit backing those who do and police those in your own vocation.”

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
When the masses figure you out forwhat you are, switch the messaging for a bit and draw in some folks that will at least join you on this (maybe).
That cop might be a complete [bleep] and moron (didn’t watch the video, so I don’t know), but he’ll still make it through The Gates before you do.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
6/25/20 – (HC warns that the police will electrocute you for no reason.)
"In most states, electrocution by officer friendly by a device fondly refered to it's brand name , tazer, is not considered inhumane, torture, and is of course the loving tender hearted thing to do.
After they torture you to death, they will ask around to find out if they can blame your dead carcass for their murder, after all the guy was crazy! We HAD to put him down for his own safety.......uhhh, we feared for our lives when we kicked in his door.
The tazers are routinely used to electrocute....to DEATH many people every year without so much as offering innocent people due process of any kind."

7/3/20 – (“Skinhead” cops persecute poor HC)
"I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my."

7/9/20 – (HC on sodomy again, his favorite subject)
"Also the same thing goes, mostly with the homo/bi troopers to those they pull over with a fog/running light out in the middle of the day. Some of the phag troopers go so far as to sodomize their victims."

7/28/20 – (HC recites more hate for LEOs)
"I was shot at multiple times, just out of the blue unprovoked, by trash, while walking down the street and trail. Police were called many times and they would not show up until they knew for sure that they would not be in danger. When seconds count they are only hours away. After all the first priority of the proud, the brave, "is to make sure that they go home safe at night after their shift."

10/6/20 – (HC describes how cops will sodomize you for not wearing a mask…more of his homo talk.)
“Right now, it is a finable offense in many "free" states to be caught without the obedience muzzle.
"You will OBEY MY AUTHORITAY!!!"
Star treck shock collar / prongs activated for electrocution compliance.... until they bind and kidnap you to be taken to the rape room to be sodomized by the fat probing hand.... I mean that thin blue line.
If the above offends any in law enforcement, then either:
A. Quit committing your homosexual perversions and excusing it as "just checking for drugs."
B. Quit backing those who do and police those in your own vocation.”
🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Explaning HC & the Rest of Maser's Sockpuppets

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like we ran his ToeNail sock puppet off a day or two ago. Someone asked for gun and Elk photos.
Kryptonite got his sorry ass again. 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Lol!

Nothing like a bunch of low lifes got their feelings hurt for not worshipping all "LEOS" as if divine.
You sissies cheapen the decent ones while you identify with the trash.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HC
Who were those three rubes here that still think your legit?
jaguartx
Super Cub
????
Still haven't seen an updated reprobate list; why are you holding out?
Is Billy Graham still in Hell?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Lol!

Nothing like a bunch of low lifes got their feelings hurt for not worshipping all "LEOS" as if divine.

I tarnish LEOs exponentially less than you tarnish true Christians.........you lying son of Satan.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HC
jaguartx
Super Cub
????

Ringman, RickyD, occasionally a few others.

Depending on if it’s a really dumbfouckish Alex Jones conspiracy

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Lol!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
HC
jaguartx
Super Cub
????
Are you and slum hoping he'll save you?
Maybe a handful of trinkets off the shelf, given to his favorite charity will atone for your sins?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Slappy Hamster kneels at the alter of Baphomet. He's a one man army at driving people away from God.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/3xGT5FMS/32689996-FAC6-483-E-A7-A4-E225-D4157-F79.webp[/img]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is the message that Satan hates most.
That goes for his followers too.

The clear way to Heaven

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/04/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL
What a clueless fugg.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Lovely

Last edited by GAGoober; 06/04/22.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,403
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.