Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Cause of Gun violence according to Blake Masters, Arizona tech investor and republican senate hopeful.

Daily Beast

BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
From what I’ve read he’s right.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by shootem
From what I’ve read he’s
right.

Yep.

The msm will try to crucify him in the coming elections.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by shootem
From what I’ve read he’s
right.

Yep.

The msm will try to crucify him in the coming elections.

The Repuglican party will obliterate him first.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
If telling the truth keep one foot in the stirrups.

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If you just consider white Americans, the homicide rate is lower than European countries which have much more restrictive gun control laws. Without blacks, the US homicide rate would be very low. Just see www.fbi.gov

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If you just consider white Americans, the homicide rate is lower than European countries which have much more restrictive gun control laws. Without blacks, the US homicide rate would be very low. Just see www.fbi.gov

Yep.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Houston2: I saw a bumper sticker the other day that I was VERY impressed with and am looking for one to buy!

It simply said: "TRUTH THE NEW RACISM"!

Enough said on that subject.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Houston2: I saw a bumper sticker the other day that I was VERY impressed with and am looking for one to buy!

It simply said: "TRUTH THE NEW RACISM"!

Enough said on that subject.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Fact.

Hold into the truth.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Yep.
Yep, yep. Even when you count all of the Muslims in Europe committing most of the violent crime over their our crime rate is lower despite all of guns if you don’t count the blacks.

I’m not a racist I’m a realist. White folks on average can’t jump as high or run as fast noir do we commit as many crimes. It was it is.

#Diversity.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As of this past week they are trying to lump nignog gang shenanegans into their nebulous definition of "mass shooting."

Last edited by rlott; 06/05/22. Reason: Speeling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
13% of the population, male to female proportions 50/50, so 6.5% of the population commits a little over 50% of all violent crime in America.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rlott
As of this past week they are trying to lump nignog gang shenanegans into their nebulous definition of "mass shooting."

Ohh yeah. The msm will plug it in when it’s convenient and serves the narrative.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
13% of the population, male to female proportions 50/50, so 6.5% of the population commits a little over 50% of all violent crime in America.

And mostly on their own kind.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
But half of this country is dumb enough to believe that it’s because mean racist white KKK member cops drive around looking for nice black guys to like St. Floyed to murder.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
But half of this country is dumb enough to believe that it’s because mean racist white KKK member cops drive around looking for nice black guys to like St. Floyed to murder.

White guilt has been a major part of our social decline.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
not defending the blacks on this one... at the same time, there are still a lot of decent black folks in our society...

and I am sure that all this gun violence by people of their own color is a bigger embarrassment than we can imagine...

they are closer to the trenches than we are on average...

but pointing fingers at our ethnic groups and racist, does more to divide our nation than bring each of us together...

people that kill other human beings, it really doesn't matter what their race is, or what their ethnicity is....

they as an individual owe society for their crimes, not their entire race... regardless if there are more from this group, than another group...

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.... the DNCC are the ones who work to Divide us all....

They are the ones who keep racism alive in this world, more than any other force....

Flame away, but I stand by what I say here.... and any one who knows me can tell ya, I am not an apologist for how our nation has become so screwed up, but we can thank our politicians for that.. not each other...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

White guilt has been a major part of our social decline.

^ ^ ^

[Linked Image from bluffcitytheater.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Narrow that down to males between the age of 15-25 and you're looking at 3% tops.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rlott

Narrow that down to males between the age of 15-25 and you're looking at 3% tops.

That’s what the numbers show.

Part of the problem being the obama era edict of you can’t imprison youths without having a rehab program for them. Many counties can’t afford this so the youths are set free with ankle bracelets for tracking which they wrap in tinfoil or just let the batteries run down.

The federal government didn’t provide any funding for the rehabilitation programs.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
679 members (12308300, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 74 invisible), 2,690 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.