Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Alright you naysayers - to each their own.
But out of 384 Movie Critics reviews of "Top Gun Maverick" 97% (ninety seven percent!) of those reviews were POSITIVE!
Now you can virtually NEVER get 97% of any group to agree on anything! But in this case those professional movie critics really LIKED this movie.
So you few naysayers are out on a limb of your own choosing - it appears to me.
"Top Gun Maverick" has now topped $559,000,000.00 in box office take - well on its way to a BILLION DOLLARS!
This morning I saw a lengthy news TV feature on "Top Gun Maverick" wherein the producers/directors refused to fold to the chinese communist regime over a "flag flap" of some sort on Mr. Cruise's flight jacket!
Those producers/directors and investors stand to lose ONE BILLION DOLLARS in revenue because of their refusal to cave in to the chinese communists bizarre demands and the murderous chi-coms are now banning the movie from being seen in communist china!
I may just go see it again out of respect for those hollyweird types standing up to the communists.
I wish china joe and his ho would have the balls to do so (dittos for the chumps in the nba!).
VaaaRRRRoooom....
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

One of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Dude you need to get out of hick town a bit more often. Your world is tiny.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah but what about Pizza Hut....them bastards.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
If one needs to bitch about anything, why didn't they take out the SAM sites with Cruise (shameless pun) missiles?

For phuqk's sake it's not a documentary.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I liked the 51...think it was his. Know he bought one a few years back.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
If one needs to bitch about anything, why didn't they take out the SAM sites with Cruise (shameless pun) missiles?

For phuqk's sake it's not a documentary.

My thoughts exactly but then he wouldn’t have had to fight the SAMs later.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Alright you naysayers - to each their own.
But out of 384 Movie Critics reviews of "Top Gun Maverick" 97% (ninety seven percent!) of those reviews were POSITIVE!
Now you can virtually NEVER get 97% of any group to agree on anything! But in this case those professional movie critics really LIKED this movie.
So you few naysayers are out on a limb of your own choosing - it appears to me.
"Top Gun Maverick" has now topped $559,000,000.00 in box office take - well on its way to a BILLION DOLLARS!
This morning I saw a lengthy news TV feature on "Top Gun Maverick" wherein the producers/directors refused to fold to the chinese communist regime over a "flag flap" of some sort on Mr. Cruise's flight jacket!
Those producers/directors and investors stand to lose ONE BILLION DOLLARS in revenue because of their refusal to cave in to the chinese communists bizarre demands and the murderous chi-coms are now banning the movie from being seen in communist china!
I may just go see it again out of respect for those hollyweird types standing up to the communists.
I wish china joe and his ho would have the balls to do so (dittos for the chumps in the nba!).
VaaaRRRRoooom....
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow!

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Add: Attention deficit disorder or not - I strongly recommend this movie to you - despite the very few naysayers (contraries?) on this forum!
It is Friday early afternoon and "Top Gun Maverick" has brought in $623,000,000.00 (six hundred and twenty three million dollars!) in 13 days!
Well on its way to a BILLION dollars!
That is a WOW little buddy!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Gotta throw my 2 cents in the Varminyguy. It's a very fun and patriotic movie

BTW (I can't believe that 97% of critics liked it because they usually only like movies about poor brown boys who are struggling with their sexuality and being bullied by white people. ) but I digress.

Some women pilots in it is about as woke as it got and after almost 2 weeks of pride month I swear that I could hump up and crap a rainbow 🌈 right now.

Ima go see Maverick again just to voice my opinion that this is the kind of movie we wanna see. (and I'm tired of home projects)

Cross

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cross
Gotta throw my 2 cents in the Varminyguy. It's a very fun and patriotic movie

BTW (I can't believe that 97% of critics liked it because they usually only like movies about poor brown boys who are struggling with their sexuality and being bullied by white people. ) but I digress.

Some women pilots in it is about as woke as it got and after almost 2 weeks of pride month I swear that I could hump up and crap a rainbow 🌈 right now.

Ima go see Maverick again just to voice my opinion that this is the kind of movie we wanna see. (and I'm tired of home projects)

Cross

Lol. Crackin me up, Cross.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Teal: Like I predicted the movie "Top Gun Maverick" is quickly closing in on $1,000,000,000.00 (one BILLION dollars!) box office take!

LINK: https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/20/top-gun-maverick-885-million-global-box-office-tom-cruise/

See it on the BIG screen!
VAAAARRRRROOOOOM.....
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Cross: I hope you got to see Top Gun II again.
I was busy up until today doing gunshows and hosting an out of state Varmint Hunter and, dang it, Top Gun Maverick just left my small town theater (duplex!) - and now I will have to drive 105 miles (each way!) to see it again on a big screen.
VAAAARRRROOOOOMM....
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well, the first action scene was the teller of tales. Bubba makes sure the team saves face by taking the experimental aircraft/rocket up to 10.4 times the speed of sound, right? Then the ship comes apart. No surprise. But hero survives a catastrophic structural failure at +/- 12,000 feet per second; roughly 3 times the speed of our fastest bullets from say a 22-250 AI. he not only survives but is able to walk unassisted into a small town eatery amusing and stunning the small town folk there. Yeah. Right. His remains would be scattered across the upper atmosphere like a chicken egg out of a potato gun.

But what the heck. Action scenes were great. And he nailed the token hottie. Worth a billion $$$ easy.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
VG - thank you for the weekly Maverick gross revenue update!! 1 BILLION (One zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero dollars!).

...is there a point at which you consider you may be gay for Tom Cruise?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by hillestadj
VG - thank you for the weekly Maverick gross revenue update!! 1 BILLION (One zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero dollars!).

...is there a point at which you consider you may be gay for Tom Cruise?

Doesn't take much to entertain ol VG, he has spent near $50 (fifty 5 zero) whole dollars seeing Top Gun!!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1eyedmule, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 222ND, 2003and2013, 67 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,224
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.