Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
How many ground floor classroom walls, with or without windows, can handle being rammed by a patrol car at full throttle? No master key required. Once that hole is made, any cop with a pair of balls bigger than Spanish peanuts ought to be able to lay down enough rounds to eliminate the threat.

Or a shotgun blast to the lock

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Libs always gotta blame the cops for not stopping one of their homicidal psycho relatives from doing stuff.

You knew he was crazy all his life.

You're an idiot.

You’re Border Patrol, you’ve been to Uvalde, what would you have done different that most of them did on the scene that day?

Enter the school and kill the evil POS

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
mike r[/quote]
One Cop on the scene lost his daughter, another lost his wife. [/quote]

really, is this true?

how can these guys look at themselves in the mirror?

you have the sworn responsibility, legal authority, weapons training and tools all given to you so that you can do something, and yet you do nothing, even as you hear your own family being slaughtered a few yards away.

your own family and you do nothing? wow, just wow...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We have to have a knox box at all commercial facilities that contains the keys for the rescue by the FD. The key story doesn't hold water....and a entry by breaking a window would have diverted attention if heard anyway.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read this entire thread and the only thing that is clear is that deflave is a pathetic tool.
My BIL has been in the commercial door business for almost 40 years and I talked to him
about this. He has installed steel doors in schools all over Texas and adjacent states. And
has also done construction for a lot of businesses that need secure access and strong doors.
He said that there are varying levels frame strengths. Some are damned near break
in proof,depending on the locks. He's a very opinionated man and is pissed that so many
kids died in Uvavde but is cautious about blaming the police.
Until the facts come out, I'm not blaming anyone but the shooter.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Correction on OP thread title: lost key and a coward of a Police Chief. Go suck a Glock.

The way life should be.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Libs always gotta blame the cops for not stopping one of their homicidal psycho relatives from doing stuff.

You're an idiot.

You’re Border Patrol, you’ve been to Uvalde, what would you have done different that most of them did on the scene that day?

LOL

According to who?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've got no room for the MSM and narcissist have hated me all my life.

Whatever the fugk that means.

But at least you were able to use your favorite word (despite not knowing what it means) again.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Horseschidt! do you even read before you post. Kids being slaughtered in schools is not a new thing. Since Columbine and Beslan the problem and solution have been identified. A realistic response has been watered down by school people and politicians catering to the unicorn riders. It is well established and, in most areas SOP, that the 1st guys w/ guns take the most basic entry tools and find and kill the shooter w/out delay. Until that mission is accomplished every LEO responding has the same task. Command centers, evacuation, EMS are separate issues and best left for the period following the death of the shooter. Large schools present bigger problems that require more cops but the #1 priority never changes.

The good idea fairies complicate an issue that can be solved by letting the Alphas hunt.

YMMV... SNORK

mike r

This is 100% correct.

Anybody that says anything different is an idiot, lying, or both.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I read this entire thread and the only thing that is clear is that deflave is a pathetic tool.
My BIL has been in the commercial door business for almost 40 years and I talked to him
about this. He has installed steel doors in schools all over Texas and adjacent states. And
has also done construction for a lot of businesses that need secure access and strong doors.
He said that there are varying levels frame strengths. Some are damned near break
in proof,depending on the locks. He's a very opinionated man and is pissed that so many

Wow.

Your brother-in-law installs doors. Great story.

LOL

Go find Roger's knives you spaghetti armed loser.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jwp475

You're an idiot.

Enter the school and kill the evil POS

Even if its dangerous?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
What happened to "See something, say something"? I've seen reports that this guy was posting on social media? Did no one that read his posts report them to school or LE for review? Why didn't these teenage kids report these posts?

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
What happened to "See something, say something"? I've seen reports that this guy was posting on social media? Did no one that read his posts report them to school or LE for review? Why didn't these teenage kids report these posts?

That's code for "Let us know if you see a Trump supporter."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bullschit.
Steel framed fire rated doors are tough, but the lock/dead bolt/ backset, are weak and very, very easy to breach.

If the door swings out, pull the hing pins, if it swings in, destroy the lock.

If the walls are of modern construction, sheet rock and steel studs, cut a [bleep] hole in the wall with a utility knife or sawsall.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/11/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
Bullschit.
Steel framed fire rated doors are tough, but the lock/dead bolt/ backset, are weak and very, very easy to breach.

If the door swings out, pull the hing pins, if it swings in, destroy the lock.

If the walls are of modern construction, sheet rock and steel studs, cut a [bleep] hole in the wall with a utility knife or sawsall.

Drywall. LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The reason they didn’t breach the door is because they didn’t want to breach the door, simple as that.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102
The reason they didn’t breach the door is because they didn’t want to breach the door, simple as that.

There would be no cause to breech the door if the school and first response personnel were not managed by incompetent fugking idiots.

Having said that, there is always a way.

Always.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In my experience as an LEO, the officers that take SRO assignments are women and lazy officers who want off of the street. That’s the hard reality of it. All of the other guys with LEO experience around here will back me up on this. It’s BS, but that’s how it is. In my years as a cop I never saw a hard charging type A take an SRO job. The administrators don’t want that type of officer tuning up their incorrigible students.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
In my experience as an LEO, the officers that take SRO assignments are women and lazy officers who want off of the street. That’s the hard reality of it. All of the other guys with LEO experience around here will back me up on this. It’s BS, but that’s how it is. In my years as a cop I never saw a hard charging type A take an SRO job. The administrators don’t want that type of officer tuning up their incorrigible students.

Ron

That's a pretty fair assessment.

There ain't many "hammers" assigned, or who want to be assigned as an SRO. Definitely a poor fit... especially when you throw in the liberal school boards who don't really want students to face real life consequences for the evil they do.

School boards are more interested in the dollars they get for average daily attendance, and keeping potential problems swept under the rug, no matter where they come from.

The biggest battle in hardening these schools and keeping them from being soft targets.... are indeed the schools themselves. They don't want it.

So, the sheep take your kids with them when they are driven off the cliff by wolves. frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57

Ron

In Miami-Dade it's just another overtime gig so you never know who is going to be posted up around different schools.

But they're there to handle real problems. Not talk to Timmy about the cigarettes Birdfugker reported to the school principal.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,903 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,357
Posts18,468,926
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.