Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Just heard on the news here (USA) that a lefty has been elected, replacing conservatives after 10 years in power. What changes do you guys think this will mean?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
BP-B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Probablly just the usual run of incompetence. Our left/right is middle of the road each way - and it toggles when people get fed up with the current government, or rather it's leader.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Usual financial mismanagement of the lefties.

Stupid country. We have all the resources and coal for energy by but have [bleep] it up and down exported most of our manufacturing jobs overseas.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by rockdoc

Stupid country. We have all the resources and coal for energy by but have [bleep] it up and down exported most of our manufacturing jobs overseas.

Sounds familiar...

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

Except historically the lefties have been better economic managers, let's not forget morrison and co managed to double the deficit well before covid.
Standard of living has gone down over the past decade, not up; mismanagement isn't restricted just to the left.

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It seems that good leadership and management is hard to find.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
here in a America we have the same B.S. problems with these liberals. i hope you guys have better luck than we have right now.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by osix

Except historically the lefties have been better economic managers, let's not forget morrison and co managed to double the deficit well before covid.
Standard of living has gone down over the past decade, not up; mismanagement isn't restricted just to the left.
I agree that the usuals with the usual live in alternate universes asl0ong term statistics bear out your argument

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It seems that good leadership and management is hard to find.

Not limited to a single country or industry!
Years ago, before I retired, I did a study of the American management performance and the conclusion was that approximately 20% were qualified and did a good job.
I was pleased that the % was much higher in the US Military (we had a few such customers).

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The political spectra of Australia and the US don't overlap, Biden would be a conservative in Australia.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn't go as far as saying that. Centre left, maybe.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Borchardt
The political spectra of Australia and the US don't overlap, Biden would be a conservative in Australia.
Absolutely!

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn't say that.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by DBT
I wouldn't say that.

Nor would I, not by a long chalk. There again if Biden was here he'd be in a nursing home, instead of being wheeled on to read the teleprompter as everyone around him pretends he still has all his marbles.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Easy answer:

Communist always force communism and Globaslism on their sheep-like people.

I doubt the new PM was "elected" and it's a pretty sure bet he was installed by international communist controlling the voting machines We in the USA saw the overwhelming evidence of the same thing in out last presidential election, but it's not the 1st time it happened here. It's the 1st time it was publicized here. (despite the denials of out "new" media)

Clinton and Obama both were installed by fraudulent elections supported by the communist controlled "news" networks, and there is a very high probability that Carter was too. Vote fraud is the STANDARD way communist are placed into office and it's based on ignorance of the population so they will accept them. It's been that way since the days of Lenin and Stalin and the communists admit it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by szihn
Easy answer:

I doubt the new PM was "elected" and it's a pretty sure bet he was installed by international communist controlling the voting machines We in the USA saw the overwhelming evidence of the same thing in out last presidential election, but it's not the 1st time it happened here. It's the 1st time it was publicized here. (despite the denials of out "new" media)

Clinton and Obama both were installed by fraudulent elections supported by the communist controlled "news" networks, and there is a very high probability that Carter was too. Vote fraud is the STANDARD way communist are placed into office and it's based on ignorance of the population so they will accept them. It's been that way since the days of Lenin and Stalin and the communists admit it.

You guys need to do something about that. Seems too many over there just sit back and winge about it.

Well?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by DBT
I wouldn't say that.

Nor would I, not by a long chalk. There again if Biden was here he'd be in a nursing home, instead of being wheeled on to read the teleprompter as everyone around him pretends he still has all his marbles.

Fact is Biden should be up on charges for treason.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Easy answer:

You guys need to do something about that. Seems too many over there just sit back and winge about it.

How about some help, do Americans have to do everything for you?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
Easy answer:

According to Szihn you guys need to sort yourselves out.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Easy answer:

What is being done in either nation?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
617 members (219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,261
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.