Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by ribka
There was a big tranny, drag queen event sponsored by a national child grooming organization out of Boise( obviously out of Dc) this weekend in CDA

It was shut down by locals who oppose pedophila. The local Dems attempted a fall flag event and failed like n 2020. N Idaho is targeted by the pedophiles so this happens again and again.

Sorry Jeffo, Buzzh, Burrinho, Sa Charlie

Why is this?

Seems like a strange place to promatote that sort of thing - from afar that is.

lol. ok boomer. Go watch Chris Wallace and Shepard smith or hannity on Faux news

Last edited by ribka; 06/11/22.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KTVB is Boise's NBC affiliate

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
KTVB is Boise's NBC affiliate

fascinating Colombo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was a big tranny, drag queen event sponsored by a national child grooming organization out of Boise( obviously out of Dc) this weekend in CDA

It was shut down by locals who oppose pedophila. The local Dems attempted a fall flag event and failed like n 2020. N Idaho is targeted by the pedophiles so this happens again and again.

Why is this?

North Idaho is also a popular spot with traditional pro US Constitutionalist. I’m sure that doesn’t sit well with the left. It isn’t enough to leave people alone the left always has to push. Odds are that Feds were sent to N Idaho to put a spotlight on “the white supremacy groups” and drum up negative MSM attention or to justify more covert spying on them. Being that they’re the single greatest threat to America…

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
More cooked up nonsense by the three letters. They create mass shooters and rioters. They need to keep driving national narratives.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
North Idaho has been an extremely strong bastion of conservatives in the US. N Idaho is a major target for the left and has been a thorn in their side especially since 2020. Lots of national resources, money have been allocated to target and take down N Idaho by the Dems.

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Why is this?

North Idaho is also a popular spot with traditional pro US Constitutionalist. I’m sure that doesn’t sit well with the left. It isn’t enough to leave people alone the left always has to push.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just called CDA, guy said he had no knowledge of this, directed me Kootenai County Jail phone number, 208-4461300 just recordings to call 911 if it was an emergency or go to the website. He said YES they would definitely get photo when booked into jail.

Website, I scrolled up & down and found no recent arrest pertaining to this. A couple arrest for parole violation and a couple for drug paraphernalia, even that was a week ago.

Might try to track these white supremist down in the morning, lets all get involved and help get rid of these rasis

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Look at how they are dressed ; khakis and blue shirts. Seen that before ? lol.

Pretty sad false flag event by Demokkkrats
The "uniform" is a giveaway.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Just called CDA, guy said he had no knowledge of this, directed me Kootenai County Jail phone number, 208-4461300 just recordings to call 911 if it was an emergency or go to the website. He said YES they would definitely get photo when booked into jail.

Website, I scrolled up & down and found no recent arrest pertaining to this. A couple arrest for parole violation and a couple for drug paraphernalia, even that was a week ago.

Might try to track these white supremist down in the morning, lets all get involved and help get rid of these rasis
Good on you.

I’ll make a few calls tomorrow too. I have the next two days off and beats sitting in my chair with a Pepsi and chips.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Seeing the fakesters walking to their white vans and extra cab trucks undressing and throwing all of their flags and other jive into the back of one truck was hilarious.

This country needs a HUGE clean-out

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Good on you.

I’ll make a few calls tomorrow too. I have the next two days off and beats sitting in my chair with a Pepsi and chips.

HAAAaa,, laugh , yep

Posted by Bristoe
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Staged

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N. Idaho would throw a parade for these guys, not bottles full of urine.

Shields?….For what?

Fück’n alphabet soup liberalism

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ironbender

Also easy to tell by the physical appearance. Not a single fat guy in the bunch.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What'd they nail them with? Seatbelt violation?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by erikj
Conspiracy to riot because they had shields…

Apparently legal self defense items are proof of a crime that hasn’t happened even in North Idaho. You can see where red flag laws will go.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by erikj
No seatbelt is not a reason to be stopped in Idaho and the fine is $10

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I had lunch their today after the Good Guys show in Spokane. I saw nothing.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All this stuff stinks.
From shooting violence to people wanting to destroy a town.

Can't get much from stupid people.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Originally Posted by ironbender

Also easy to tell by the physical appearance. Not a single fat guy in the bunch.

Probably a bunch of gay guys pulling a Jussie Smollett. I'll bet they had a bunch of fun planning and got all excited when picking out the matching uniforms. I can just imagine a bunch of guys with lisps squealing about how great they were going to look all matchy matchy.

Whatever it is it needs to be exposed and people in CDA need to find out what it really was and get the word out. North Idaho doesn't need anymore labeling as white supremacists.

Whatever this is it definitely stinks as a leftist commie propaganda set up.

Bb

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

133 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, Algotguns, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,476 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,570
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.