Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Just called CDA, guy said he had no knowledge of this, directed me Kootenai County Jail phone number, 208-4461300 just recordings to call 911 if it was an emergency or go to the website. He said YES they would definitely get photo when booked into jail.

Website, I scrolled up & down and found no recent arrest pertaining to this. A couple arrest for parole violation and a couple for drug paraphernalia, even that was a week ago.

Might try to track these white supremist down in the morning, lets all get involved and help get rid of these rasis
Good on you.

I’ll make a few calls tomorrow too. I have the next two days off and beats sitting in my chair with a Pepsi and chips.

Sure hope some members will call police chief LEE WHITE CDA 208 769 2320 and demand an answer on where the 31 WS rioters are ?? Which jail ?? some details ??
Don't be a doo-nothing > call them !!!

Last edited by ol_mike; 06/12/22.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Federal Bureau of Instigation

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
Didn't remove their mask? Most certainly a false flag event. Trucked in by whom? Fed operation written all over it.

This

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Higginez
White Supremacists are about as real as Quick Sand.
You and me both. I’ve literally never met a white supremacist, Nazi, KKK member ect ever. If they’re out there I haven’t seen them and they’re about as common as hens teeth. Lots of people say things that aren’t PC but that cuts across demographics. I’ve never known anyone that was even remotely close to a real white supremacist.

We need more of them and fewer qqurers

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Winner, winner.....

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and even if true, and there is a lot of doubt there, why do the cops NEVER arrest antifa and blm rioters that are trucked in from all over America to burn our cities?

DNC voting base?

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
only a simp like you would use NPR

Originally Posted by Squidge
People use uhaul trucks all the time, why was that one stopped?

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/11/1104405804/patriot-front-white-supremacist-arrested-near-idaho-pride

Police learned about the U-Haul from a tipster, who reported that "it looked like a little army was loading up into the vehicle" in the parking lot of a hotel, White said. Officials spotted the truck soon after and pulled it over, he said.

Based on evidence collected and documents, authorities found that the group was planning to riot in several areas of downtown, not just the park, White said.

Police found riot gear, one smoke grenade, shin guards and shields inside the van, White said. They wore arm patches and logos on their hats that identified them as members of Patriot Front, he said.

Those arrested came from at least 11 states, including Washington, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, Illinois, Wyoming, Virginia and Arkansas, White said.

Only one was from Idaho, he said.

Last edited by ribka; 06/12/22.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
KKK dont advertise like in the old days.
Very low key.
Find out when somebody gives you change for vending machine at work and you spot the coin.
Hell i think all those old timers are dead now.

Dunno if tbey have a younger membership or what they do nowadays.

Im european, kinda look like a beaner. So caught some flak from the redneck racists. No big deal though

Last edited by hookeye; 06/12/22.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That's the only way they can find White people to arrest for what the ruling establishment says they're up to in large numbers.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Town my ol lady grew up in had race riots and Klan marches back in the day.

Cornfield central..... thought she was joking

Nope

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Supposedly held at Kootenai County. By looking at addresses, my guess is it must be the people on the list with $300 bonds.

https://localwww.kcgov.us/departments/mapping/Incustody/DailyPressLog.pdf

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
With the price of gas, maybe they were just carpooling to the rally. Or perhaps they were carpooling to save the environment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I called police Chief Lee White, he answered and I got the same response as Ol Mike. I was immediately told he would get me to someone that could help me with my questions regarding where the 31 protesters were at but was directed to a complaint line voicemail instead. I left a voicemail.

I also called KTVB and left a voicemail asking that they look further into these arrested and why the police were showing them detained while still in mask and other claims that do not seem to add up.

Hopefully enough of us call local law enforcement and force some additional answers or are at at the very least a PIA for them.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
For some reason, the Idaho panhandle has always been the focus of federal interest. At the same time, local people have a deep grained mistrust of government; especially at the federal level. Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. I have no doubt this was a non-event that was seen as an opportunity to push the woke agenda.
Today, locals are far outnumber by immigrants and it's hard to sort them out at times. GD

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I saw several news reports on this before I came to the campfire this morning.

Three things puzzled me:
1. They were all still wearing their masks while being processed. Why not remove the masks?
2. A bunch of 25 year old white boys in good shape. No fat boys?
3. Perfectly matching khaki pants and blue shirts. Looks like a gay fashion show.

I think y'all campfire boys have it figured out, false flag operation all the way.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The only time I'm aware of "white supremacists" being an actual threat to my kind (I can only speak as a Jew, so no idea what other people experience) was in the 1940s in Europe. My mom was dragged out of her home, tortured and put in a concentration camp (long story, but thanks to the United States, she was rescued). Other than that, nothing, especially in the US.

Sure, there has been name calling and some threats (especially in the military), but as far as I can see, of all the threats around, white people are pretty close to the bottom of the list and most of the white people who pose a threat are on the far left.

My brother and I have a small farm in southern Alabama, the place the media would want you to believe is most hostile, and I've found everyone to be exceedingly friendly, even when they know that I'm a Jew. Our neighbors are our friends there and they are good people.

On the other hand, in the heart of "diverse" areas that are controlled by progressives, I've been threatened a LOT and have had to defend myself at times, but it's not white supremacists that are the problem, it's antifa, BLM and Muslims.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I called police Chief Lee White, he answered and I got the same response as Ol Mike. I was immediately told he would get me to someone that could help me with my questions regarding where the 31 protesters were at but was directed to a complaint line voicemail instead. I left a voicemail.

I also called KTVB and left a voicemail asking that they look further into these arrested and why the police were showing them detained while still in mask and other claims that do not seem to add up.

Hopefully enough of us call local law enforcement and force some additional answers or are at at the very least a PIA for them.

You spoke with Chief Lee White ?
Me, no returned calls from anybody so far.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike

You spoke with Chief Lee White ?
Me, no returned calls from anybody so far.
He answered on the third ring but as soon as I stated my reason for calling he transferred my call over to the complaint line without saying anything else. I never stated that I had a complaint only that I had questions about the 31 alleged protesters.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Stinks of FBI operation. Finding actual people who satisfy the narrative of non-woke Whites being the main threat to peace in the US is extremely difficult, so they are forced to manufacture it to satisfy their deep state masters.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Remsen
The only time I'm aware of "white supremacists" being an actual threat to my kind (I can only speak as a Jew, so no idea what other people experience) was in the 1940s in Europe. My mom was dragged out of her home, tortured and put in a concentration camp (long story, but thanks to the United States, she was rescued). Other than that, nothing, especially in the US.

Sure, there has been name calling and some threats (especially in the military), but as far as I can see, of all the threats around, white people are pretty close to the bottom of the list and most of the white people who pose a threat are on the far left.

My brother and I have a small farm in southern Alabama, the place the media would want you to believe is most hostile, and I've found everyone to be exceedingly friendly, even when they know that I'm a Jew. Our neighbors are our friends there and they are good people.

On the other hand, in the heart of "diverse" areas that are controlled by progressives, I've been threatened a LOT and have had to defend myself at times, but it's not white supremacists that are the problem, it's antifa, BLM and Muslims.

truth verses falsely constructed reality. Funny in these hotbed of white supremacists you still don't even have to lock your door and crime rates are some of the lowest in the US. Remson nailed it Americans in the non urban areas just want to be left alone, to raise families in safe areas, have decent schools, good neighbors and low crime

Last edited by ribka; 06/12/22.
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,035 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,192
Posts18,465,824
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.