Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Good point on the IQ tests.. I remember one example from either Blue Book testing or IQ testing.

The question was "Where do birds nest?" Multiple choice. Very bad, ambiguous, not-thought-out question, but there it was.

Eskimo kids from a treeless environment always got it "wrong". Stupid Ekimos! smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by BCBH
Sheriff called anti semite doubles down and writes an excellent op-ed laying out jewish roles in communism, etc...Massive tears in the comments too lol

https://idahodispatch.com/op-ed-reb...-baseless-claims-that-i-am-anti-semitic/

Great post, info and thread. Thanks.

Indeed +1

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
While there's lots of misinformation and disinformation floating around the topic, I would never dispute the facts and most of what the sheriff wrote are facts.

For me to claim otherwise would be like a black trying to argue that the crime stats about blacks are wrong. It's one thing to be ashamed of a fact, it's another thing to be blind to facts.

No worries, among us Goyim a way disproportionate number of Nazis were German.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
The comments after the article are pure gold.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Clarkm
What makes Jews come out on top?

They value education. A LOT.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

In-group preferentialism. Once one of them achieves power over hiring/promotion/advancement, they tend strongly to only hire/promote/advance fellow Jews. Somewhat like what Freemasonry is supposed to operate like, but doesn't nearly to the same extent.

Link to article explaining this.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Bump. Classic shilling on display in this thread. Muh, dey just smart... stop lying.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Ahem... could this be the reason for the latest glowfest?
Besides, thread-sliders be wishing this goes away (it won't).

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Likely the most impressive 'letter to the editor' I've ever read.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I often thought the emphasis on Nazi war crimes were over rated compared to the crimes of communism and yet we hear little about them .
Nor do we hear of the orchestrators being hunted down and tried .
I simply attributed it to communists owned media and world powers .
Also explains why Soro’s has not been arrested and tried .
I often question parts of the Bible , but there are many truths to behold .
In the end the best will be deceived comes to mind .
So it falls back to stand for something or fall for anything .
I guess we pick were we are going to stand and hope in the end we made the right stand .
Kenneth

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Great read

It’s rare, very rare that I learn something on this forum but I did.

So many jews have ruined humanity through the ages. They are like raccoons in a garden.

Let's take this a little further. Why do Jews hate middle and lower class Europeans?

You only need to go back a little more than 100 years to see it. Historically, only the European nobility was literate and had any education. Nobility was Nobility and the peasants accepted them as a higher social cast due to birth, wealth, and education. The lone exception were the Jews in Europe. They were literate and educated, but not nobility.

Therefore, looked down upon by the Nobility and resented by the working class. They weren't noble, but made money and could read and write. Throw in a penchant for being agitators and you can see the roots of resentment and persecution.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
This thread does an excellent job of proving why the jews are successful and "rule the world"

If a population that small can dominate maybe they should be emulated?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

In-group preferentialism. Once one of them achieves power over hiring/promotion/advancement, they tend strongly to only hire/promote/advance fellow Jews. Somewhat like what Freemasonry is supposed to operate like, but doesn't nearly to the same extent.

Link to article explaining this.

You ever live in an LDS dominated community???

One might say the same about the WASP dominated areas of the country during the decades when the Irish and Italian immigration was a thing.

And it's regional too. Had a friend that moved from one state to another and found it hard to find work in the greater rural area he moved to. Didn't matter his qualifications in the construction industry, they were gonna hire a cousin or a local from an old family in the area before they hired a newcomer.

It's human nature to take care of the members of one's own "village" or cave first.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I find it generally repulsive to judge anyone other than by his/her individual traits and character; but when I look at our current government (executive and legislative) and note that of those that are the worst, many, many are Jewish. Disproportionately so. And disproportionately represented.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
This thread does an excellent job of proving why the jews are successful and "rule the world"

If a population that small can dominate maybe they should be emulated?

mike r

Absolutely yes >go spend all of your waking hours dwelling over interest rates/stock market/laws & court/business/investments/ways to lower your taxes/etc.etc. then you say look at me I've got more money than you. Anybody can live their life like that but who would want to?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Valsdad,

Yes I saw that while living in Idaho.
One LDS friend,very nice family I ate Christmas dinner with them and did other things with them. Really nice folks.

He sold air-filters and other types of filters and I pondered how he made so much money doing what he did. I commented that where I lived in the coastal southeast if ANYBODY found out you were making good money doing something they'd be doing it ASAP.

It took me a while to figure it out, he belonged to a huge LDS church and they operated solely among themselves. He had schools/prisons/jails/hospitals/govt buildings/other churches/etc. etc. ON LOCK.
Deliver and install the filters by the truckload. No doubt outsiders were chomping at the bit to get their foot in the door but it didn't work that way.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hell of a thread,thanks for posting.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Guess where the Bolshevik Revolution of the 21st century is going on.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
" ... You can become a practicing Jew (attend synagogue, observe the appropriate high days, etc.), but unless your mother was a Jew (The Standard), you are not a Real Jew in their eyes.

T don't know about that. Sammy Davis, Jr., used to say, "I'm the only one-eyed niqqor Jew cowboy in Hollywood."

Worked for him. grin

L.W.

Yeah, I think Sinatra had converted to Judaism too.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,218
Posts18,466,391
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.