Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Let me tell y'all something screwed up in this state. By the way, I love this state and it does a lot to take care of its people. But as in most states the mother gets custody and the father is assessed child support which I guess is somewhat fair. But, a lawyer friend of mine who has handled a lot of domestic cases tells me that the husband is the presumptive father and he only has 6 months after the birth of the child to contest paternity. If you find out the kid isn't yours and can prove it with a DNA test it is just tough luck. I have a young friend that spent many a night at my house with my kids who is now 40 years old and has 2 kids by his former wife and after all has been said and done I don't think either one is his. During his divorce hearing on adultery his wife's boyfriend (now Husband) admitted a long time affair and said he was sure the little boy was his. Tough luck says the judge, you are the father of record. I was asked by his parents to help him arrange a DNA test when the little girl was born 21 years ago but then they backed out.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Some of the happiest guys I know are divorced. One was really happy, until the ex went after the pension. Then he killed himself.
So then she gets the pension and half his SS?

All of his SS until she remarries.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Originally Posted by deflave
Any correlation to suicide and divorce has to do with our family court systems and nothing else.

It's a pathetic joke and the majority of Americans support it. Mostly because they don't understand it.

Too true. I mean, I am in a great marriage now, with a great woman. I've never divorced. Having said all of that, I could very likely find a way to move on without here. A life without my kids, however, would be heartwrenching.

Especially when the court's reason for your not seeing them is because you have to continue working so you can provide for them and the woman that told the court you're a piece of fugking schit.

Perfect recap...

Fugg everything about the JDR courts... everything.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I recently went through a divorce. She stopped fighting me on 50/50 custody when I agreed to pay her like she had primary. Honestly, I think she likes being a half time mom.

No-fault divorce is a travesty. And I still can’t figure out why I have to pay tax on child support I pay.

Love my kids, and money will get better each time one turns 18.

She is horrid, evil creature, but it is partly my fault as well - should have kicked her sl*t ass to the curb years ago.

Last edited by Slope77; 06/12/22.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Slope77
I recently went through a divorce. She stopped fighting me on 50/50 custody when I agreed to pay her like she had primary. Honestly, I think she likes being a half time mom.

No-fault divorce is a travesty. And I still can’t figure out why I have to pay tax on child support I pay.

Love my kids, and money will get better each time one turns 18.

She is horrid, evil creature, but it is partly my fault as well - should have kicked her sl*t ass to the curb years ago.

The system is criminal and the people that work in it are akin to battered housewives. Their definition of “normal” or a “good deal” is anything but. When you try to speak to them rationally they just stare back at you with two eyes and a broken nose and ask what you’re so concerned about.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Half time mom is a huge motivation for women to bail on a marriage. And it’s glorified on social media.

Most women these days can barely muster being a mediocre mother and have horrible attachments to there kids. So ditch the guy, get paid, and only deal with your kids for two weeks a month.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Calvin

Half time mom is a huge motivation for women to bail on a marriage. And it’s glorified on social media.

Most women these days can barely muster being a mediocre mother and have horrible attachments to there kids. So ditch the guy, get paid, and only deal with your kids for two weeks a month.
Add to that, getting to shop around and play the field with numerous suitors that are more than willing to try and "wine and dine" their way into position like a track horse at the Kentucky derby.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Add to that, getting to shop around and play the field with numerous suitors that are more than willing to try and "wine and dine" their way into position like a track horse at the Kentucky derby.

Yeah it's brutal. Men enable the crap out of them and help create these monsters. Plenty of loser men who would gladly date a recently divorced mom with 50% custody.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Seems as though the younger and older guys do it
The middle aged think they can rebuild in time.

The young are idealistic, the old would lose half their pension and other

Know some guys that blasted themselves in both camps.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I read a few days ago about you describing your church. . Your a good Christian man. However, I was shocked that you even go to church. Good for you . As for me, I'm on my way... Soup Sunday today.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah it's brutal. Men enable the crap out of them and help create these monsters. Plenty of loser men who would gladly date a recently divorced mom with 50% custody.

I don't get that. One of the hard rules I had about dating was "no kids at home". Still can't imagine inserting myself into the life of school age kids. They have their lives turned upside down enough as is.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What about the Brady Bunch?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Men are dumb as dogshìt.

Swooning over Tulsi Gabbard is the first clue.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
What about the Brady Bunch?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

“Enable” - yes we do and yes I did. It’s not like many of us have a lot of experience with it. I was just trying to hold together a family, especially for my kids.

I can see how it rips guys apart. I pay her more in child support that she has made in her life and I live tight. And the kids pay for it.

I’m in my situation, I think I have some good things coming that help me keep my sanity. A lot of guys don’t have that. What kept me going through the worst of it was the knowledge that my kids needed me, and the prayers and love of a good woman - my mom.

Don’t let the world (or the hoe) beat you! Hang in there

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Dutch

I don't get that. One of the hard rules I had about dating was "no kids at home". Still can't imagine inserting myself into the life of school age kids. They have their lives turned upside down enough as is.

Today, 30% of men under 30 haven't had sex in the last year. They are more than happy to insert themselves into the lives of school age kids so long as they can also insert themselves into mom.

Here's another stat.

30% of Women on Tinder are married. That translates to about 3-4% married women in the U.S ages 18 to mid 50's. That doesn't count Bumble, Plenty of Whales, Ashley Maddison, Ok Cupid, Zoosk, Hinge, etc., and most of the guys on these apps don't even care if they are married.

Keep an eye on how your wife handles her phone. If she starts laying it face down, muting it, and spending more time on it in the bathroom, car, outside etc., you've got problems.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Problem with marriage is men want women not to change, but they do. Women want men to change, but they don't.

- Rogue
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
When my first marriage went south, it was painful she was whoring around.
I was happy when the divorce was final. I was really happy when the child support ended. By the time my divorce was final I despised her. Never wanted to harm myself over her though.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1941USMC, 12344mag, 16penny, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,635 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,306
Posts18,468,127
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.