Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Pat85
The bolsheviks are really pushing the envelope. They are scared $hitless about something.

Yeah, Trump.

Well, it is beginning to look like Trump isnt going to pardon Hunter. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/13/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump had his chance to clean the swamp on 01/6/21 the man power was in DC. All that was needed was some leadership, they were all holed up in one place and couldn't get away. I'm more convinced than ever, that we aren't going to do a damn thing, and just let them beat US piece by piece.
At 8:30 in the morning misting rain and 38 degrees in DC. By the time Trump spoke in the early afternoon there was two or three times as many Patriots.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And how many dirty nukes were scattered around the US then?

There is a reason Q said things had to be done this way. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/13/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Remsen
If I were President Trump, I'd welcome an indictment. The last thing the Dems want is to have to defend what they've done in court (even though the courts are very compromised). The discovery by Trump's defense would have access to all of the evidence that has never seen the light of day and it will result in an acquittal as well as plenty of material for proceedings against the Dems. The Dems know this as well, which is why they'll try him on tv but not in court.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the dims just can’t help themselves. Like Ron White; “I had the right to remain silent, I just didn’t have the ability”. Dims can ramp each other into a feeding frenzy. Discovery would be a beautiful thing.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Wouldn't it kind of be a good thing, lay ALL of the evidence out for ALL to see?

twitter/book and anywhere else where a conservative could get a word in edge-wise would have to work overtime to make sure the dummies were told what to think.

Bingo.

As Q said, "How do you introduce evidence legally?"

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
If I were President Trump, I'd welcome an indictment. The last thing the Dems want is to have to defend what they've done in court (even though the courts are very compromised). The discovery by Trump's defense would have access to all of the evidence that has never seen the light of day and it will result in an acquittal as well as plenty of material for proceedings against the Dems. The Dems know this as well, which is why they'll try him on tv but not in court.

My first thought as well. And then remembered the Democrat playbook of destroyed evidence.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Those fuggin' basterds are starting a dangerous precedent. The better watch the fug out the next time a true Conservative is in orifice.
Orifice?

The object of this is to make sure there is no next time.

This is it, the 3rd WW. Good vs Evil. GOD WINS.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well they’re courting a civil war.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’m so disappointed, I never thought Trump would do such a thing.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I just feel for people who sent POTUS $250mil. in funds ostensibly for legal challenges to the election, when none of those cases prevailed, and most of the funds never actually went to those election challenges. It seems a target-rich environment for indictments, or at least funds recovery.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The left hangs their collective hat on the fact that, no matter how despicable their behavior and their actions are, when the Republicans gain similar or more power, the Republicans will never respond in kind, even if justified.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
I just feel for people who sent POTUS $250mil. in funds ostensibly for legal challenges to the election, when none of those cases prevailed, and most of the funds never actually went to those election challenges. It seems a target-rich environment for indictments, or at least funds recovery.

How many trials and constant harassment through baseless investigations has President Trump endured and PREVAILED in? More than any other president. He was robbed of his first term and WE were all robbed of his second term. I’m sure that those that supported him enough to send money for his defense would rather see the money go to him continuing to fight the corrupt ass wipes and get re-elected for a third time. Anything to rid us of the pestilence of progressive liberals and the diseases they spread. Our nation is sick from an over abundance of the virus known as parasitic liberalism. It sucks its working host dry, surviving on the hard work and sacrifice of the host while undermining his ability to work, earn and thereby slowly killing the host as well as the parasitic liberal. Sensing an end to the free ride the parasitic liberal moves and begins the cycle all over again.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Those fuggin' basterds are starting a dangerous precedent. The better watch the fug out the next time a true Conservative is in orifice.
LOL. Stop Bogarting and pass that chit around.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser

typical moron biden voter. and child groomer I paid 1.60 for gas under trump now tripled in price.
under your pedophile king.

GFY

Online Content
GrouseChaser
Campfire Regular
G
Montana
If Trump had asked people to charge the Capitol, and they hadn't, there would have been no impeachment today. If supporters had charged the Capitol, but Trump hadn't asked them to, Trump wouldn't have been impeached today. Play stupid games stupidly... win stupid prize
s.

Last edited by ribka; 06/13/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It takes a real dubmazz to read a headline:

It Was Always About Trump: Fresh Off Disastrous ‘Show Trial,’ Sham J6 Panel Announces It Has “Uncovered Enough Evidence” to Indict President Trump.

And then jump to:

Trump to be indicted.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Another lefty charliefoxtrot. As the fellow used to say, "Book it!"

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
When you have the money that Trump has, you are not going to prison.

And probably not getting indicted.

Even less of a chance when he is not guilty, and their is no evidence of any kind he is guilty..This is just more lameness from the DEMs because they have no solutions to the problems we are facing now.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 06/13/22.
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Anybody who thinks that Trump is going to be indicted (including the OP) is a blithering idiot. Congress cannot indict anybody since they are not the Judicial branch. And if they request an indictment then all the so called evidence will be tossed out because the person being indicted was not afforded the chance to rebut anything or cross examine any of the so called witnesses. And then there is the little matter of the videos that show Trump calling for a peaceful protest. Lastly, it is not the job of POTUS to be involved in the security of the capital, that is the responsibility of the speaker of the house and Trump offered her 10,000 national guard troops 4 days before the event and she turned him down and all that is documented.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
The left hangs their collective hat on the fact that, no matter how despicable their behavior and their actions are, when the Republicans gain similar or more power, the Republicans will never respond in kind, even if justified.

Republicrats are a fantastic minority party. They get to bad mouth everything the Dims do but righteously admit they have no way to prevent it. Majority party status is not their forte. Both houses of congress and the presidency in 2016 and couldn’t even close our southern border. Too busy backstabbing and isle reaching.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Anybody who thinks that Trump is going to be indicted (including the OP) is a blithering idiot. Congress cannot indict anybody since they are not the Judicial branch. And if they request an indictment then all the so called evidence will be tossed out because the person being indicted was not afforded the chance to rebut anything or cross examine any of the so called witnesses. And then there is the little matter of the videos that show Trump calling for a peaceful protest. Lastly, it is not the job of POTUS to be involved in the security of the capital, that is the responsibility of the speaker of the house and Trump offered her 10,000 national guard troops 4 days before the event and she turned him down and all that is documented.

This, and actually it was 20,000 troops.

I would hope for another trial while the folks are sucking air.

I can almost smell discovery and subpoenas for 14,000 hours of unseen Capitol Hill video and subpoenas for Piglosi's texts to Schietfy and Schumer and the mayhore of DC.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,490
Posts18,452,094
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.