Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just a Hunter;
Top of the morning to you, I hope you're not in the path of those storms we're seeing and that you're well.

When I followed the link it does go to the Ontario Health site and I did find the same pie chart that was shown in the article.

Since it's an official government site, I would suggest that the data has been cleared to be released to the public. Please note I have no way of ascertaining the veracity of the data or those posting the data and it's only a semi-educated opinion suggesting it's been cleared for release, but that's most likely the case.

It makes fairly logical sense however that the data is real in that there was a relatively high participation rate in many areas for vaccination - especially if you needed to travel or see a loved one in a care home. Now that we're seeing the beer flu still grabs and sticks despite the patient's vax status, the folks who have co-morbidities will by logical extension still be ending up in the ICU, right?

We've got a relatively large senior population, diabetes and obesity are on the rise and we're stressed out like never before. Well if we trust the data we're given by the same folks that's the case.

I'd suggest that the percentage of seniors is in fact high, I have no real clue as to the diabetes or stress situation, but I do see a lot of folks who need to push the plate away and go wear out some walking shoes.

Not sure that's answered your query or not?

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I don't doubt it simply because we know most people are vaccinated and we know people continue to be hospitalized and some of those people have covid. Someone probably knows just how many of those are in the hospital because they have covid or because of some other reason with covid being coincidental. That is another statistic which is not publicized.
There continue to be some cases which are serious and some people who suffer badly from covid; some even die. The vast majority, regardless of vax status, do not. The efficacy of the vaccines is closer to zero than it is to the 95% which was originally claimed by Faucci. GD

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Thanks. We are in the path of the wind, but not the snow. Glacier is supposed to get 2 feet of snow.

The reason I asked about the data was to further confirm what has been said about the vax. I have been extensively ridiculed by doctors for questioning it yet everything I have pointed out has been coming true. To be clear it wasn't I who said anything or did the research but others who have written and warned about it. I see Portugal has the highest vax rate in Europe and now the highest COVID rate and COVID death rate in Europe. Sweden who didn't do any lock downs or max mandates or vax mandates has the lowest COVID rate and almost the lowest death rate.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A very common misconception is taking the Wahan original and the latest variant Omicron BA-2 as the same Covid-19 . Some variants were much more lethal and others much more transmissible. Both a 30-30 and a 300Weatherby are 30 caliber so there are the same right.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just a Hunter;
Good afternoon, thanks for the reply.

Holy smoke 2' of snow in June isn't nothing! eek

Over our lifetime we've kicked around a fair bit in the western states as far south a Colorado and have actually been to Glacier, MT at least once and I rather think twice? Like our Glacier National Park here in BC, it absolutely can snow any month of the year, still 2' isn't nothing is it?

The struggle I have with attempting to interpret the numbers coming from anywhere regarding the beer flu is both legion in origin and sometimes veracity too. That said there's not a whole pile I trust out of most legacy media anymore and "official government releases" even less.

For instance Italy got smashed early on, but they had a comparatively older population so that put that group into a higher co-morbidity or risk group - or that's my limited layman's understanding.

There does seem to be a difference in the way each strain has effected different groups too? Maybe?

When both of our Moms were in an extended care home, the annual flu would often result in quite a few deaths, so there's that as well.

Truly none of us are getting out of here alive as far as I can figure.

It does seem to me though that as you've suggested, we in Canada mishandled how we reacted to it as opposed to the approach Sweden took. Some might opine that PM Socks is mishandling it to this very moment and some saying that might be correct too.

Then too up here in BC the suicide and OD rate has skyrocketed. Is there a correlation between being locked down by all our branches of government and the rate of apparent despair, especially in younger men? Could be or surely looks like it.

To be clear for sure back to you, I'm a semi-old guy who did none of the research and my formal training had nothing to do with medical research, though I did create a pile of spread sheets and can say data can be manipulated to look almost any way the creator wants the numbers to come out. Other number people in that field will see it, but accountants and owners didn't....

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
119 members (6mmCreedmoor, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,766 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.