-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Ive seen here what the gruff man is saying. Alaska is good enough to work, collect a paycheck, and accrue a publicly-funded pension. At retirement, I’ve seen more than “some” quickly sell their home and lots of possessions, and head south.

Irks me some. See my sig line. 😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Lots of hate for the people of California. Gee casting stones, one should look in the mirror. Lots of good people in this this state, not everyone votes like they're morons. People are starting to think voter fraud is going on.
I used to live in Montana, it's a great place to live and grow up in and recreate it's kind of hard to make a living at times.
This is why my wife and I move to California. Great Jobs, if you want to work. Sent our kiddos to collage (2) they both have degrees, good jobs and doing well.
People with so much hate in their hearts must have a terrible life. Not sure with that point. Just a guess.

Take care, wishing y'all the best.

For the record, I'm not bashing Caliotos. Though they make up the supermajority, I'm bashing the pussies that didn't want to live here when they had to make a living, but retire here with beaucoup bucks and fûck everything up. In my experience that encompasses a few states , predominantly CA, NY, WA, and a couple others. That's not in any way to slander the good folks still living there that are fighting the good fight, or even the folks that move to make a better life and ACTUALLY FIT IN AND CAN APPRECIATE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WITHOUT [bleep] IT UP. The dual home owners, the pussy snowbirds, the effete "I live in Montana (3 weeks out of the year when your not sucking dicks back home)"

As BlackHeart noted, it's not unique to MT, its everywhere that used to be a nice place to work, live, and be free.

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 06/14/22.

MAGA
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Worse then snowbirds are transplants. Doesn’t matter how long you have been in Montana you are still a transplant. Watching transplants gripe about other transplants is always entertaining.

What is annoying is transplants always seem to think they bring some unique, redeemable quality to Montana. Well they don’t. They are just transplants. Natives don’t mush care for transplants.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Worse then snowbirds are transplants. Doesn’t matter how long you have been in Montana you are still a transplant. Watching transplants gripe about other transplants is always entertaining.

What is annoying is transplants always seem to think they bring some unique, redeemable quality to Montana. Well they don’t. They are just transplants. Natives don’t mush care for transplants.

lol. Which Rez do you collect your welfare on stud? Did you move and make a life for yourself somewhere or did you take over the fry bread/meth booth from your cuzzin?

MAGA
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

lol. Which Rez do you collect your welfare on stud? Did you move and make a life for yourself somewhere or did you take over the fry bread/meth booth from your cuzzin?

I didn’t come from Pennsylvania that’s for sure!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hahahaha looks like Gruff got under someone's skin.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

At least I’m honest enough to say where I’m from and where I live. The other poster hasn’t deigned to do the same. wink.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

At least I’m honest enough to say where I’m from and where I live. The other poster hasn’t deigned to do the same. wink.

Seems to be a reoccurring theme... not doing so sets off the troll alarm

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
That’s some stupid old Boomer mentality right there. You’re a cawk sulking transplant! How stupid do you have to be to fault some one for moving from where they were born? Fugking bag of hammers

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Na, I just refuse to suffer a fool.

IC B3

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
billygoat gruff: So you are alright with the cancer that has befallen kalifornicationkopia and threatens to spread to every other state in the union?
If so, YOU are an idiot.
My advice to you and perhaps YOU are not smart enough to take it - is this: read this article, learn from it and fight the cancer that is kalifornicationkopia at every opportunity - or stick your head back up your ass and live with the consequences.
I've been in Montana for 24 1/2 years now and have fought off demonrats, liberals and kalifornicationkopian like politicians and judges at every opportunity I have had.
I am proud of my past!
Can YOU say the same?
Mr. Victor Davis Hanson has written and exceptionally excellent article if your immaturity prevents you from appreciating it then that is simply another of YOUR problems.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Not proud enough to fight those liberals where you lived eh? Nay, you were content to earn a wage on a pay scale commensurate with your abode. Then like thousands of others bailed and brought that money with you to drive up home prices in a state you weren’t “proud enough” to take a pay cut and live in before.

You’re a bitch. Own it.

Half of my family got to Colorado in the 1850s, the other half is Arapaho. Scratched a living out of the dirt in the sand hills just south of Wray on a dryland cattle ranch and farm. It was a great state. Then it got invaded by a lot of people from CA, NY, IL, NJ etc... and they did to CO exactly what you're describing. Cashed out in the LIB cesspool and brought their $$$ in, pricing the locals out of the picture and then they began voting their LIB ways into the laws. CO now sucks and it sucks because of displaced LIBs. Nearly my entire family left the place because they did not want to live in CA and that is what CO became.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Another aboriginal I guess.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Sounds a hell of a lot like calldumb.

Regardless, they're a coward. No different than reading JeffO posts lol

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you live in Montana, you must ware many different hats to make a living. I know, I did it. Some jobs paid more than others, nevertheless, work is work. I fed my family, I paid my bills, I helped my neighbors out when they needed it. I never shied away from anything.
Being a good honest person goes a long way with me.
Treat others as you would like to be treated.

I truly wish you all the very best.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hammerdown/Randy, they aren't EVER going to like folks from Ca. Ever. Most of them were probably born here, can't believe all were. They came from someplace. Let 'em bitch about out of staters. I guess that's all they have to do. Don't give a fugk. Maybe they should go to another website NOT owned by a guy from CALIFORNIA!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Tom. I appreciate your advice.

Take care

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
When you live in Montana, you must ware many different hats to make a living. I know, I did it. Some jobs paid more than others, nevertheless, work is work. I fed my family, I paid my bills, I helped my neighbors out when they needed it. I never shied away from anything.
Being a good honest person goes a long way with me.
Treat others as you would like to be treated.

I truly wish you all the very best.

Damn straight, Hammerdown.

This California hate is grapes of wrath in reverse. Don't worry, boys, I'm not moving to your state. I'm staying right here behind enemy lines.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
You guys need a little perspective to be honest…

The median home price where I live is 1.3 million. It is NOT that high due to an influx of Californians.

It’s outsiders believe it or not. People flocking here for work/schools/climate and driving home prices to astronomical heights

The issues you experience are not unique to Montana or Idaho or Colorado. I also wonder WTH kids are going to do around here in regards to housing and work and raising a family…

Gruff I guess what I’m saying is I understand and sympathize with your plight, because it’s the exact same here believe it or not.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
nothing like a Montanan from Pennsylvania and a Montanan from California ganging up on a Montanan from Washington. You boys should just meet up in Butte for a Pork Chop Sandwich! Maybe you'll meet a Montanan!

Sycamore,

This is why everyone here thinks you are an idiot.... you think you are clever but are truly a fool.
The point is living and working in a place like Montana has a penalty, jokingly referred to as "poverty with a view"
Since you are unable to connect dots , I will spell it out for you.
The wages here are very low, the benefits meager, so a price of sorts is paid to earn a living here.
Most working folks I know here work two or three jobs.
Yet the out of state pensioners come here with city money, drive the cost of real estate and other goods up.
And with their large pension they bring a large attitude and look down upon the locals.
You equating Gruff & myself as being hypocrites is dead wrong and you either know it and are lying , or you are too stupid to understand it.
Gruff earns his living here and raises his family here. I did the same.
Another detail that you know as I have disclosed it on here several times before is that I left Calif. at the age of 18yrs old, in 1980.
Prior to that age I had to live with the decisions my parents made.
Also rural N. Calif. , 40+ years ago was way more conservative than Montana is today.
These transplants are and will change Montana and the reason they moved here will be gone, yet they are too stupid to see or understand that!

Life choices, you make your own, not someone elses.

Bitching about how someone else made their money, or where they want to spend it, sounds kind of like class envy.

One thing people forget, when they spend their working life in a hell hole to retire to a nice place, they won't ever be a 20,30 or 40 year old in the new place.

Work in Montana if you want to live there, work somewhere else if you don't. Same with retirement, it's a free country, retire anywhere you can afford to , if you like it.

This country has been changing every year, by people moving in from somewhere else.

That's reality.

The reality show is when the transplants bitch about the new transplants.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10Glocks, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 56 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,565
Posts18,453,772
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.