Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I just happened to see Joe speaking to athe union members. AFL CIO and the crowd went wild. Edk

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Agreed, but I find it intolerable that 37% support that commie jackass, beat-off beto.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A atom bomb dropped on Austin, Houston, and Dallas would cure that schitt.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Chlinstructor: At one time (a long time ago) I was a Dallas Cowboys fan - back in Roger Staubach, Tough Tony Dorsett and Tom Landry times.
So out of respect for their accomplishments could YOU drop your A-Bombs in the "off-season"?
I assume you are contending that Dallas is "liberal"?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Hold into the gun show table cloth! LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Chlinstructor: At one time (a long time ago) I was a Dallas Cowboys fan - back in Roger Staubach, Tough Tony Dorsett and Tom Landry times.
So out of respect for their accomplishments could YOU drop your A-Bombs in the "off-season"?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Dallas is almost as bad as Austin now. Except they have more blacks and almost as many wetbacks as Austin & Houston.

Haven’t been to a Cowboys game since they played in the original stadium in Irving.
Last game I attended was when they inducted Tom Landry into the Ring of Honor. It was a Monday Night Football Televised event where they played the SuperBowl Championship team Atlanta Falcons from the previous year. Every former Cowboy player and Coach that was still alive participated in the on field ceremony.
We had front row 50 yard line seats. It was great.
Stabauch and Dorsett both jogged on to the field looking like they could still play.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/14/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Agreed, but I find it intolerable that 37% support that commie jackass, beat-off beto.

'cept I'm in Big D now and for the foreseeable future due to Dad's pancreatic cancer. Please wait until I can leave before vaporizing Dallas.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

'cept I'm in Big D now and for the foreseeable future due to Dad's pancreatic cancer. Please wait until I can leave before vaporizing Dallas.

Sorry High Noon. I forgot that you had just moved there recently to take care of your ailing Dad. Prayers sent !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

VarmintGuy

Your assumption is an understatement.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Chlinstructor: Thanks for the update I have not been to Dallas in 35 years or so now.
Thanks again.
Stay safe down there.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Posting this again in case someone missed it:

Just a few facts about the Marxist Deity Robert Francis O’Rourke:

Not Hispanic
Robert Francis O’Rourke is not a messikan. He became “BETO” solely for his political campaign as a tactic to intentionally mislead “hispanics” in a state rife with them – illegal or otherwise.

Felony Arrest Record
As an adult in his mid-20’s, O’Rourke was caught breaking into the University of Texas at El Paso. Charged with breaking and entering and burglary, he mysteriously avoided trial. A few years later, arrested for drunk driving, he again walked with a “Deal.” Being the son of a powerful, politically connected County Judge apparently has benefits. O’Rourke dismisses his felony violations and crimes as “youthful pranks” and “mistakes.” The fact remains; however, he is a criminal.

Insider Trading Violations
After being sent a memo specifically prohibiting investment in Twitter’s IPO. O’Rourke made a tidy one-day profit on it. When uncovered by a government watchdog, he turned himself in. This violation of the STOCK Act (Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge) is a habit for O’Rourke, as there are numerous examples of him engaging in this behavior, yet he dismisses them simply as “mistakes.” Yet more evidence of his criminal behavior.

Father’s Drug Scandal
O’Rourke’s father, while county judge, had a 2-way radio installed in his Jeep. The installers discovered a condom packed with a “white powder” concealed in his vehicle and called police. Much to the dismay of the investigating officers, the Captain on duty, a friend and political ally of O’Rourke, flushed the evidence down the toilet and dropped the charges. The Captain was subsequently suspended and tried for tampering with evidence.

Family Business Federally Prosecuted
The O’Rourke family business: Charlottes Furniture, a store Robert (“Beto”), his mother and sister are involved with, was charged in 2010 with altering records to avoid IRS reporting. Investigators found that they accepted many felonious cash payments, in one instance over $630,000.00 from an unnamed individual (The suspicion is that they laundered $650,000.00 for a drug cartel). Found guilty on 15 counts, the O’Rourke family received a fine of $250,000.00 and 5 years of probation. When O’Rourke announced his senate candidacy, the business was shuttered and its records became “unavailable.” Again, O’Rourke dismisses the prosecution as a “mistake,” and again, more evidence that he and his family are criminals.

Illegally Diverted Campaign Funds
Documented video evidence that the O’Rourke campaign diverted campaign funds to provide supplies and transportation to migrant caravans seeking illegal entry into America. Although O’Rourke denied any culpability short of $300.00, the video evidence indicates otherwise. Again, more evidence that O’Rourke believes he is above the law and can engage in illegal and morally bereft behavior with impunity.

Cult of the Dead Cow
As a member of this secret hacking group, O’Rourke stole credit card numbers, intellectual property, and phone company credit card numbers, which screwed thousands of people as well as negatively impacted their credit scores. O’Rourke views his criminal past as a perpetual Journey of "Self-Exploration” and explained it as follows: “There’s just this profound value in being able to be apart from the system and look at it critically and have fun while you’re doing it… I think of the Cult of the Dead Cow as a great example of that.” Pathetic.

Illegal Funds Transfer
Funneled $110,000 in Campaign Funds to His Web Development Company
O’Rourke’s campaign, Beto for Texas, donated money to Stanton Street Technology Group while either he or his wife owned it, for several different election cycles, as FEC public records show. Such payments are legal, so long as the campaign is charged for the actual cost of the services, but ethics watchdogs have criticized the practice as a form of self-dealing, which is highly unethical – especially if the candidate abused the process and over-paid for goods and services to enrich themselves or their family.

And of course, he supports the entire Marxist agenda for America:

Supports Open Border Policy.

Supports higher taxes and doing away with Trump Tax Cuts.

He voted with Pelosi 96% of the time in the House.

He supports the NFL Kneelers during the National Anthem.

Wants to abolish ICE.

He is a gun grabber liberal and supports all sorts of gun control.

He stated he would vote to impeach Pres Trump, yet cannot cite a legal reason impeachment is warranted.

He supports legalization of marijuana.

He wants Socialized Medicine.

He supports oil industry regulations and taxation at $10 a barrel that would burden both consumers and the Texas oil business.

He supports radical environmental regulation and believes in global warming.

If you agree with O’Rourke on these issues and if you dismiss his criminal behavior as outlined above, then you are part of the problem and you obviously do not want to impinge your carefully indoctrinated beliefs for fear of seeing the naked truth.

But no matter, as long as the Marxist agenda is advanced at the peril of the American population.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry High Noon. I forgot that you had just moved there recently to take care of your ailing Dad. Prayers sent !

No problem-o

- Del Gue
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by hanco
He is a turd

With eyes.

Robert Francis O'Rourke is his name, not "Beto."

He and his dear daddy were/are just condescending to the Mexican American community in Texas.

L.W.

AGREED!
Don't call him Beto. Beto is a term of respect for people named Roberto. O'Rourke deserves NO respect!
I actually prefer "Bozo" O'Rourke!
The boy is definitely a clown!

(...and it isn't "beh-tow", it's "bet-o" - long T)

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Dallas is a liberal cesspool like any other big city.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (1936M71, 12344mag, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 75 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,687
Posts18,456,452
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.