Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
And voted for Republican candidate in local TX race.

Says he can no longer support the Democrat Party. Party of "division and hate".

Elon Musk leaning toward DeSantis in 2024

By Ivan Pentchoukov June 15, 2022

Elon Musk on June 15 said he is leaning toward voting for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for president in the 2024 election and predicted that a “red wave” is coming in 2022.

In response to a question from a popular Tesla fan account on Twitter, Musk said it remains to be determined whether he will vote for a Republican for president. When asked who he is leaning toward, Musk replied, “DeSantis.”

DeSantis, a Republican, has not said he will run for president in 2024. Former President Donald Trump is widely expected to run again.

The brief exchange was part of a conversation on Twitter that Musk started by revealing that he had cast the first vote for a Republican in his life in the special election in the 34th Congressional District in Texas. Musk voted for Mayra Flores, who won the election in the heavily-Hispanic district which has voted for Democrats for decades.

“I voted for Mayra Flores – first time I ever voted Republican,” Musk said. “Massive red wave in 2022.”

Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.

With more than 95 percent of the votes counted at 11:09 p.m. ET on June 14, Flores received 51 percent of the vote in the special election, according to Decision Desk HQ. Democrat rival Dan Sanchez received 43.3 percent of the vote.

Flores will serve the remainder of the term in the seat vacated by former Rep. Filemon Vela (D-Texas), who resigned this spring to work for Akin Gump, a Washington law and lobbying firm.

“I’m forever grateful,” Flores said in a victory speech on June 14. “For 100 years we have been taken for granted.”

Republicans at the national level have committed money and effort to the Flores race, believing that South Texas Latinos share conservatives’ concerns about border security and the economy.

The opportunity to break the South Texas blue barrier has emboldened Republicans, who aim to flip the region red and regain control of the U.S. House of Representatives.

Musk first revealed that he is planning to vote Republican in a Twitter post last month.

“In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party,” Musk wrote on May 18. “But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican.”

Musk is in the process of acquiring Twitter and taking the company private.

The billionaire further revealed that he supported Democrat Andrew Yang for president in the 2020 election.

“I supported Yang last time, but DeSantis has a better chance of winning,” Musk wrote in a Twitter post.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
WGAF?

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wdenike
WGAF?

Take care, Willie

You sir obviously don't understand how much weight he carries to sway public and political opinion and turn it into political victories.

So, you should GAF.. that is, unless you want to live the rest of your life under communists.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, this is a big deal. He is an "influencer" of epic proportion.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
WGAF?

Take care, Willie

You sir obviously don't understand how much weight he carries to sway public and political opinion and turn it into political victories.

So, you should GAF.. that is, unless you want to live the rest of your life under communists.

And if he does end up owning Twitter, one with a giant bullhorn.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dutch
WGAF?

Take care, Willie

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I agree with him. Red wave is coming at the ballot box.

Whether it'll reach the election results count is another thing entirely.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Dutch
WGAF?

Take care, Willie

Exactly. Turning twitter is YUGE.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We are just going to have to make the red tsunami so massive that there will be no way they can jigger the results!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
DeSantis has already said he will not run if Trump is running. Trump is running !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
As long as electronic ballot counting, mail-in ballots are allowed, and, I.D. verification and vote in person ain't required, we're not going to have the government we voted for. Red Wave? I doubt it!

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
As long as electronic ballot counting, mail-in ballots are allowed, and, I.D. verification and vote in person ain't required, we're not going to have the government we voted for. Red Wave? I doubt it!

Have Faith, grasshoppa.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Democrats- ''the kindness party''?

He might be a genius business man/inventor but he sounds like an idiot pertaining to politics. Sounds like he has hit the age of reality now, hopefully he can 'influence' a bunch of mouth-breather millennials. Maybe after seeing obama and biden in office they can connect the dots.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Democrats- ''the kindness party''?

He might be a genius business man/inventor but he sounds like an idiot pertaining to politics. Sounds like he has hit the age of reality now, hopefully he can 'influence' a bunch of mouth-breather millennials. Maybe after seeing obama and biden in office they can connect the dots.
He sounds like a retard.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TimZ
We are just going to have to make the red tsunami so massive that there will be no way they can jigger the results!

Yes, and that is why Trump is asking everyone to vote. It's also why some on the fire, like Stevie Wander are saying there is no sense in voting. Paid opposition?

I think by Nov there will be a lot less mules wanting their name and pic in the news.

When Durham hits them I wonder who they will say paid them. I figure it's going to pissca lot of Americans off to find out their vote was nullified by a POS named Soros, enen if Sickermore and Gayghost and jell0 dont give a schiett.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/15/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Trump will run in 2024, he got fuqked in 2020, they'll really go full blown this time. The Dems will start a nuclear war before they will let Trump be President again.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mirage243
Trump will run in 2024, he got fuqked in 2020, they'll really go full blown this time. The Dems will start a nuclear war before they will let Trump be President again.

grin I do not doubt it one bit

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter

We didnt get the govt we voted for in 20.

There will be a lot of changes made by 24.

There have already been a lot of changes. We wont be seeing Ds kick R vote count observers kicked out the room or across the room as before.

After the mules testify I expect the two words that will destroy the DNC will come to pass. Those two words are Voter ID.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by mirage243

grin I do not doubt it one bit

I'm not sure we will have 2022 elections.

I think the DNCs BLM, Antifa and Bidets open borders and illegal middle east fly ins will be rioting and pillaging to prevent the red wave from hitting.

The Ds may then say they have to stay in office to Save the Democracy.

I'm just wondering when Qs prophecy about the military being required to move forward will occur.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m with Elon. DeSantis is the guy. Unlike Trump, he’s politically savvy, and doesn’t let his ego get in the way. He’d be harder to beat than Trump, doesn’t have a whole segment of the party that hates him, and would be more attractive to independents and the few remaining Dems that aren’t total Left-wing crackheads.

If Trump backed him, Katie bar the door!

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (2UP, 44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 15 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 860 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,577
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.