BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I’m with Elon. DeSantis is the guy. Unlike Trump, he’s politically savvy,

No $hit, the guy is a career politician and a lawyer to boot. lol

He’s kicking ass in FL. Has way better hair than Trump too.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If Musk can help us get DeSantis in 2024, I'll buy a fugking Tesla.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
It’s going to be one hell of a show .
No telling what will be the breaking news .
Kenneth

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I’m with Elon. DeSantis is the guy. Unlike Trump, he’s politically savvy, and doesn’t let his ego get in the way. He’d be harder to beat than Trump, doesn’t have a whole segment of the party that hates him, and would be more attractive to independents and the few remaining Dems that aren’t total Left-wing crackheads.

If Trump backed him, Katie bar the door!

Let's dissect that

[*] DeSantis is the guy. - Yes!
[*]Unlike Trump, he’s politically savvy - Versus Politically dumb, as Trump. Bombing Syria, the only defender of Christians in that middle east cesspool is not the best decision to make.
[*]and doesn’t let his ego get in the way - DeSantis' kids won't have any business in the White House, unlike Ivanka.
[*]He’d be harder to beat than Trump - History matters.
[*]would be more attractive to independents and the few remaining Dems that aren’t total Left-wing crackheads - Even Ivanka would vote for DS.

You nailed it, Pappy!

Last edited by CopperSolid; 06/15/22.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
DeSantis had a great response. He said he appreciated the African American support.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Peddler
If Musk can help us get DeSantis in 2024, I'll buy a fugking Tesla.

He has huge political sway for sure

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Longbob
DeSantis had a great response. He said he appreciated the African American support.

Whereas Trump said -“ I will release more criminals than you would, Joe”

Them Afros did not appreciate that.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been for DeSantis for the past year.

Trump was the best president in my lifetime, but he is carrying too many negatives. He might win but it is risky, especially when the Dems have so many negatives that any viable non-Democrat candidate should win easily.

IMO Trump is too old. He is so polarizing that there are zero undecided voters when it comes to Trump. There are no voters to win over.

Wish he would back DeSantis. And then I hope DeSantis would have the wisdom and courage to govern the way he has so far. In my history of elected officials, that last is unlikely.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m 100% pulling for Trump. I want to get this thing kicked off and Trump being elected for the THIRD time is exactly what’s needed for the left to lose its collective sh.it.

I’d like to see Trump choose DeSantis for VP and then 4 years later DeSantis can get his 8 years as president. 👍….maybe with Don Jr. as his VP. Keeping a Trump in government for the next 50 years as a middle finger to the liberal ass wipes.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m 100% pulling for Trump. I want to get this thing kicked off and Trump being elected for the THIRD time is exactly what’s needed for the left to lose its collective sh.it.

I’d like to see Trump choose DeSantis for VP and then 4 years later DeSantis can get his 8 years as president. 👍….maybe with Don Jr. as his VP. Keeping a Trump in government for the next 50 years as a middle finger to the liberal ass wipes.

Yep! 100%

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

Amen

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Amen

Agreed

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I still cant believe that any of you actually believe Trump would be "allowed" to win in 2024!!! As others have said the Dems would literally start a nuclear war to prevent that! More likely however would be convincing some commie DA or Attorney General...probably that sheboon in NY, to file major criminal charges bogus or not, against him just in time for election season. The sham Jan 6th commission is just a warmup!! The dems would also upgrade their election theft machine using the successes of the 2020 theft as a blueprint. The never Trump RINOs like Miss Lyndsay, Mitch the turtle etc would turn a blind eye to this once again.

I firmly supported Trump every time he was on the ballot and believe he was the best President in recent history, BUT am also a realist who believes he couldnt overcome the cheating, the propaganda arm of the Democratic party aka the media, RINOS etc, etc to win a presidential election!

Last edited by marktheshark; 06/15/22.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Amen

Agreed

Me too. '''' for the left to lose its collective sh.it '''' <<yeah

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by marktheshark
I still cant believe that any of you actually believe Trump would be "allowed" to win in 2024!!! As others have said the Dems would literally start a nuclear war to prevent that! More likely however would be convincing some commie DA or Attorney General...probably that sheboon in NY, to file major criminal charges bogus or not, against him just in time for election season. The sham Jan 6th commission is just a warmup!! The dems would also upgrade their election theft machine using the successes of the 2020 theft as a blueprint. The never Trump RINOs like Miss Lyndsay, Mitch the turtle etc would turn a blind eye to this once again.

I firmly supported Trump every time he was on the ballot and believe he was the best President in recent history, BUT am also a realist who believes he couldnt overcome the cheating, the propaganda arm of the Democratic party aka the media, RINOS etc, etc to win a presidential election!

Do you think they’re going to allow us DeSantis?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

If Trump runs I'll vote for him, as others have said he was the best President of my lifetime. If he does run then he can't/shouldn't pick DeSantis as his running mate. A president and vice-president can't be from the same state and Trump is a Florida resident now. Plus, vice-president is a chump job and traditionally it's harder for one to move into the presidency than it is for a governor. DeSantis is doing a great job in Florida, leave him there instead of vice-president where he'll languish. Yeah, I know Biden was vice-president and became president but we all know the election was rigged.

To tell the truth I hope Trump doesn't run. He's too old, he should live out his golden years acting as kingmaker while hosting parties at Mar-a-lago & playing with Melania's titties. He also had a habit of picking people who were disloyal to him which he never fixed during his entire presidency and that I don't want to see repeated. I love the guy, but I'd rather he hand off the baton.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
DeSantis has already said he will not run if Trump is running. Trump is running !
He could be VP, for Mr. Don. Then run when Don is finished. DeSantis is a well dude, he may not like being a VP.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That doesn't work, Ace. They could hold Prez and VP by law but it hampers casting electoral votes, a massive disadvantage.

The 12th Amendment to the Constitution says this about casting electoral votes: “The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves…”

This means they can't cast votes for both, only one from their state.

Last edited by luv2safari; 06/15/22.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
520 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 47 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,733
Posts18,400,973
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.