-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, I have been spending my life happily married to the same woman for the last 33 years, having two sons, one a teacher with a masters degree, and one a US Marine. Paying off two houses. Having a very successful career as does my wife. Having more that 6 times the national average in my 401K at 55. Traveling. Fishing. Hunting. Chasing bears with my camera. Caring for my elderly parents for years until both of their deaths last year. And now caring for my father in law who has dementia - because that's what our family does. Surrounded by good friends. And not one single day of my life spent sitting on my ass on "disability." So, with all that, if I can't ad "turkey man" to my resume, I think I'll still be able to sleep at night. smile

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Well, I have been spending my life happily married to the same woman for the last 33 years, having two sons, one a teacher with a masters degree, and one a US Marine. Paying off two houses. Having a very successful career as does my wife. Having more that 6 times the national average in my 401K at 55. Traveling. Fishing. Hunting. Chasing bears with my camera. Caring for my elderly parents for years until both of their deaths last year. And now caring for my father in law who has dementia - because that's what our family does. Surrounded by good friends. And not one single day of my life spent sitting on my ass on "disability." So, with all that, if I can't ad "turkey man" to my resume, I think I'll still be able to sleep at night. smile

Gonna need a pic of the wife and sons.........a copy of the marriage license......military records.........bank statements and the bear............or you're a ph0ny.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LOL.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LFC
Take up goose hunting.

There you go....

A turkey man you will never be.

Like I said a turkey man you will never be.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC
Take up goose hunting.

There you go....

A turkey man you will never be.

Like I said a turkey man you will never be.

Pretty sure he heard you the first time and didn't give a crap about your opinion THEN.........

IC B2

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
That right phoney bOy...

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
You guys keep ruining what could be some good threads/discussions...

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dean's right, of course. I'll put LFC back on ignore and I will try to do better.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dean's right, of course. I'll put LFC back on ignore and I will try to do better.

I've thought about it, too. But the cheap entertainment value is hard to give up.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
You guys keep ruining what could be some good threads/discussions...

All shOe shine bOy has to do is tell who paid him in the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for decades and I'll leave him alone.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Leave him alone".......................

As in..........you're bothering me ?????

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

Luther........you've become the highlight of my days !!!! My sunshine. The cheapest entertainment I've found in a LONG time. I apologize to all the rest of the folks who'd like to have formative discussions here. But, it's like............ I throw the ball and Luther brings it back.

Maybe I should PM Rick Bin to create a separate forum. Just for me and you, Luther.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You have never had an informatine discussion in your life......thar would mean you would have to actually know something.

You trashed me then bragged about who you were that you had been paid...I asked who then you put me on ignore.

Trust me you might as well tell....nothing wrong with being a shOe shine bOy.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 53 invisible), 2,670 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,946
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.