Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
At least in my opinion...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dextero-All-Terrain-DAT1-LT265-75R16E-123-120S/170487702

DO NOT TELL TireSlayer91

3% extra rebate via Active Junky if you care... https://www.activejunky.com/invite/214854

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Ling Long...

Long O Ling

LOL

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Cooper AT's for $10 more a tire.......Walmart too........same size

[img]https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/d9...ht=612&odnWidth=612&odnBg=FFFFFF[/img]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Who shops at Walmart?

Walmart is un American!

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Cooper is Goodyear... and I am DONE with Goodyear.

I like very few brands much anymore... Toyo makes Nittos... Both are good.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by cisco1
Who shops at Walmart?

Walmart is un American!

Oh Boy...

I needed bearings the other day for my LX280...

THREE local JD shops were a no go...

Ordered from Walmart and they were direct shipped from a small JD dealer in Kansas. Walmart gets a tiny % for listing/hosting... the real % went to mom and pop in Kansas.

Walmart employs like a gazillion Americans... directly... or thru vendors... small business.

Personally, I don't care how or where you shop, but don't fool yourself with wrong info.

Amazon is the real monster out there.

Last edited by CashisKing; 06/18/22. Reason: Damn autocorrect typos

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who shops at Walmart?

Walmart is un American!
Please tell us where you shop that doesn't sell Chinese or foreign products so we can go shop there too

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Cooper is Goodyear... and I am DONE with Goodyear.

I like very few brands much anymore... Toyo makes Nittos... Both are good.

Been running Coopers on my trukc(s) for many years but had not heard about the buy out of Cooper. It is a shame..

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Personally, I don't care how or where you shop, but don't fool yourself with wrong info.

Walmart has driven untold numbers of American Mom & Pop stores out of business while Amazon hosts thousands of American small businesses and Mom & Pop shops.

Don't fool yourself with wrong information.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 700LH
Who shops at Walmart?

Walmart is un American!
Please tell us where you shop that doesn't sell Chinese or foreign products so we can go shop there too

Following

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I do not do anything with amazon / google. I do not do anything with walmart.

Bearings come from Bartlett Bearing...'course I buy thousands from them all year long. I have a OEM account with Koyo also.

It is hard to get away from chinky products....absolutely impossible.

I do as much as possible with US companies ....just my gawddamned nature.

As far as the tires go...I would be sure to see if they are price point tires . Costco tires are price point ...made to their cheaper specs.

Who Dafuq goes to walmart for tires .... waste time with their pimly faced help.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JeffA

Walmart has driven untold numbers of American Mom & Pop stores out of business while Amazon hosts thousands of American small businesses and Mom & Pop shops.

Don't fool yourself with wrong information.

Are you saying my bearings did not come from a small business? You might want to reread my post above.

Walmart uses tons of small businesses. Amazon "claims" to do the same, but they suck... I know Amazon BS first hand as a former vendor.

Dextero DAT1 tires are designed and manufactured in the USA... Chester County, South Carolina.

Personally I don't care is you don't like USA made tires... or don't like Chinese made tires.

The Dextero DAT1 tires meet my needs... and the are really cheap at $122.54 a tire.

They will ship to my house and my local shop will install.

Really really... I do not care if you want to piss in your own glass of bourbon.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Bearings come from Bartlett Bearing...'course I buy thousands from them all year long. I have a OEM account with Koyo also.

It is hard to get away from chinky products....absolutely impossible.

I do as much as possible with US companies ....just my gawddamned nature.

As far as the tires go...I would be sure to see if they are price point tires . Costco tires are price point ...made to their cheaper specs.

Who Dafuq goes to walmart for tires .... waste time with their pimly faced help.

I bet you’re fun to be around.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C

I wish I had such a POC... I chased these bearing all over the place... ever my two local NAPAs came up with and empty sack.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

I wish I had such a POC... I chased these bearing all over the place... ever my two local NAPAs came up with and empty sack.

Bearings Inc or motion industries.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Cash,

I don't need to re-read your post. If walmart works for you OK.

I understand you do not have the resources,or the werwithal to get away from walmart.

I don't have the time to fool around withn the chinky goods big box store. it pains me to even think about having to walk around in there.

You reveal your true worth in your quantum post about pissing in my bourbon, which is Old Grandad 101 bottled in Bond .

In business I have had to develope good vendors. I buy a lot of items , including tires for many vehicles.

Stay with walmart they deserve you.

I do not capitalize things I have no respect for .

Have a good day.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs

Bearings Inc or motion industries.

Ball Bearing AM102726 (need 1)

Ball Bearing - AM123565 (need 4)

Source me...

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I put a set of Toyo Open Country H/T in that size on my old Suburban and drove from Alabama to Washington on them. Great quiet ride and handles better than the previous Michelins. Replaced my Cooper Defender snow tires until the winter.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (1973cb450, 808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.