Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I offered to buy a new rescue vehicle for a fire department if they would discontinue the use of NARCAN, but they said that they couldn't, so they are making due with their existing truck. They said that it was inhumane not to save a life when they could and who am I to argue with that? Maybe the local addicts who they save with NARCAN can pass the hat to fund that new truck that they need.

Only complete azzholes place ultimatums on community support.

And an ultimatum that would receive such a predictable result shows your lack of intended support to start with. Doubtful you have much if any history at all of such community support.

I'm sure most in your community are well aware of exactly who and what you are, it seldom takes long for a total POS like yourself to expose themselves, exactly like you did with your local Fire Department, hat's off to them for telling you and your pretend funding to GFY.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
In Omaha the Hy-Vee pharmacies will sell NALOXONE without a prescription to anyone over 18. Lots of people get a dose of it so that they can save a person who ODs on opioids at a party or a bar.

Altruistic or enabling?

You decide.

Aren't you the sooper smart guy that couldn't vote for Trump?

They also hand out narcan to people who are on prescription opiates.

I would assume that people who are on prescription opioids would have doctors who would concurrently prescribe the antidote for use in case of an accidental overdose.

Hy-Vee is dispensing NALOXONE without a prescription so that it can get into the hands of laypersons who might be present when a person using recreational opioids overdoses. You or I could get it and you might choose to do so, but the most that I would do for someone who has overdosed and is not my wife or child is to call 911 and wait for the EMTs to arrive.

So a Biden supporter and a bit of a selfish kghunt too?

Dang.

You could very well be held liable for neglence if that person where to die and you had either the knowledge or the resources to change the outcome.

You might should take another IQ test.

I didn't vote for either Biden or Trump, so that was a wash. Even if I had voted for Trump, the majority of the people who live in my Congressional District didn't, so Biden won the Electoral College Vote that my vote would have counted toward. You seem to be pissed at me, but what about the 6M people in California who voted for Trump and won him 0 out of 55 Electoral College Votes? At least he got 4 of Nebraska's 5.

I'm not a healthcare professional, so I claim no healthcare knowledge and I don't carry the resources, NALOXONE, to change anyone's outcome. Maybe the best thing to do is to not call 911 and just walk on past, allowing GOD's will be done on Earth and it is in Heaven. Surely someone who cares will take action, right?

No need to take another IQ test at my age. I'm more interested in reaping than sowing, just sowing enough so that my kids will have a strong financial foundation that will provide them with more latitude than I had when I was their ages. Their educations are all paid for, so they don't need to compete for an ROTC scholarship, and they will have a virtually guaranteed income for life as long as there is a continued demand for corn and soybeans. I make no apologies for my success or for the wealth accrued by my parents and my in-laws that my Wife and I have inherited.

I can't believe people post this kind of stuff. Nobody GAF and you just look really stupid. But you are not alone on this very forum. Lots of "well respected" members take every opportunity to remind the forum how wealthy and successful they are. It's freaking hilarious as nobody GAF...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JeffA
I offered to buy a new rescue vehicle for a fire department if they would discontinue the use of NARCAN, but they said that they couldn't, so they are making due with their existing truck. They said that it was inhumane not to save a life when they could and who am I to argue with that? Maybe the local addicts who they save with NARCAN can pass the hat to fund that new truck that they need.

Only complete azzholes place ultimatums on community support.

And an ultimatum that would receive such a predictable result shows your lack of intended support to start with. Doubtful you have much if any history at all of such community support.

I'm sure most in your community are well aware of exactly who and what you are, it seldom takes long for a total POS like yourself to expose themselves, exactly like you did with your local Fire Department, hat's off to them for telling you and your pretend funding to GFY.

Plus 1.....
Unreal...

- Greg

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Every inmate we release gets some narcan. Carry on

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nurse just dropped this off a minute again for a guy gettin released tomorrow as a matter of fact.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I didn't vote for either Biden or Trump, so that was a wash. Even if I had voted for Trump, the majority of the people who live in my Congressional District didn't, so Biden won the Electoral College Vote that my vote would have counted toward . You seem to be pissed at me, but what about the 6M people in California who voted for Trump and won him 0 out of 55 Electoral College Votes? At least he got 4 of Nebraska's 5.

I'm not a healthcare professional, so I claim no healthcare knowledge and I don't carry the resources, NALOXONE, to change anyone's outcome. Maybe the best thing to do is to not call 911 and just walk on past, allowing GOD's will be done on Earth and it is in Heaven. Surely someone who cares will take action, right?

No need to take another IQ test at my age. I'm more interested in reaping than sowing, just sowing enough so that my kids will have a strong financial foundation that will provide them with more latitude than I had when I was their ages. Their educations are all paid for, so they don't need to compete for an ROTC scholarship, and they will have a virtually guaranteed income for life as long as there is a continued demand for corn and soybeans. I make no apologies for my success or for the wealth accrued by my parents and my in-laws that my Wife and I have inherited.

It wasn't a wash, apathy like that is why scum keep getting elected.

Second highlighted sentence goes along with the first. Content to live off the backs of others.

Pride is something you obviously lack. But you are not alone, there are millions like you.

I'm not apathetic, I voted for the Republican candidate for Senate, Ben Sasse, and House, Don Bacon.

I made around $18M, before i inherited any money. What was I supposed to do with the inheritance, give it away? If I'm living off the backs of others, those backs belong to the people rent our resort properties and our farms. If they didn't want to rent the condos or the farm ground they don't have to.

I'm proud to be an American, proud to have served 7 years in the U.S. Army, proud of my 3 successful infantry company commands, proud of my 4 college degrees, proud of my success in business, proud of my family, and glad to have been in a position to help more than a few people.

Everybody has a skill. My skill is being able to cut through the clutter and recognize the root causes of problems such that I don't waste time treating symptoms. The last company that I owned that wasn't vaction rentals or farms was struggling because the owner trusted people who were stealing from him. I got rid of the 6 thieves, did some cosmetic upgrades, implemented a profit sharing compenstion program for employees, and turned it around in less than 2 years. Bought in a $2.2M, put $600K into it, sold it for $5.9M after 22 months. My best investment was my first, had about $1M of borrowed money into it, sold it for around $9M after 18 months, paid the bills, and grew the remaining $8M into $18M over the next 12 years. Isn't growing a business and making money a key component of the American Dream?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
In Omaha the Hy-Vee pharmacies will sell NALOXONE without a prescription to anyone over 18. Lots of people get a dose of it so that they can save a person who ODs on opioids at a party or a bar.

Altruistic or enabling?

You decide.

Aren't you the sooper smart guy that couldn't vote for Trump?

They also hand out narcan to people who are on prescription opiates.

I would assume that people who are on prescription opioids would have doctors who would concurrently prescribe the antidote for use in case of an accidental overdose.

Hy-Vee is dispensing NALOXONE without a prescription so that it can get into the hands of laypersons who might be present when a person using recreational opioids overdoses. You or I could get it and you might choose to do so, but the most that I would do for someone who has overdosed and is not my wife or child is to call 911 and wait for the EMTs to arrive.

So a Biden supporter and a bit of a selfish kghunt too?

Dang.

You could very well be held liable for neglence if that person where to die and you had either the knowledge or the resources to change the outcome.

You might should take another IQ test.

I didn't vote for either Biden or Trump, so that was a wash. Even if I had voted for Trump, the majority of the people who live in my Congressional District didn't, so Biden won the Electoral College Vote that my vote would have counted toward. You seem to be pissed at me, but what about the 6M people in California who voted for Trump and won him 0 out of 55 Electoral College Votes? At least he got 4 of Nebraska's 5.

LOL

What a worthless sack of schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't vote for either Biden or Trump, so that was a wash. Even if I had voted for Trump, the majority of the people who live in my Congressional District didn't, so Biden won the Electoral College Vote that my vote would have counted toward . You seem to be pissed at me, but what about the 6M people in California who voted for Trump and won him 0 out of 55 Electoral College Votes? At least he got 4 of Nebraska's 5.

Second highlighted sentence goes along with the first. Content to live off the backs of others.

Pride is something you obviously lack. But you are not alone, there are millions like you.

I'm not apathetic, I voted for the Republican candidate for Senate, Ben Sasse, and House, Don Bacon.

I made around $18M, before i inherited any money. What was I supposed to do with the inheritance, give it away? If I'm living off the backs of others, those backs belong to the people rent our resort properties and our farms. If they didn't want to rent the condos or the farm ground they don't have to.

I'm proud to be an American, proud to have served 7 years in the U.S. Army, proud of my 3 successful infantry company commands, proud of my 4 college degrees, proud of my success in business, proud of my family, and glad to have been in a position to help more than a few people.

Everybody has a skill. My skill is being able to cut through the clutter and recognize the root causes of problems such that I don't waste time treating symptoms. The last company that I owned that wasn't vaction rentals or farms was struggling because the owner trusted people who were stealing from him. I got rid of the 6 thieves, did some cosmetic upgrades, implemented a profit sharing compenstion program for employees, and turned it around in less than 2 years. Bought in a $2.2M, put $600K into it, sold it for $5.9M after 22 months. My best investment was my first, had about $1M of borrowed money into it, sold it for around $9M after 18 months, paid the bills, and grew the remaining $8M into $18M over the next 12 years. Isn't growing a business and making money a key component of the American Dream?

You're a POS, no one cares.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
260 thinks it's God's will.

Like if a fellow breaks into his house and rapes his wife...260 gonna stand there and say "Thy will be done".

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You just doubled down. Are you related to EdM?

- Greg

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Like if a fellow breaks into his house and rapes his wife...260 gonna stand there and say "Thy will be done".

To get this back on track….
The Narcan, does this scheit work for hangovers?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I have no idea, but..... it wont hurt to try!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, it will not. It is a narcotic antagonist only. Actually, like almost every drug, it’s not wholly benign. There are cases in the med literature of pulmonary edema after Narcan.

Of course in the scenario’s here, that’s not a worry

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Maybe 260 and biitch stick should get together and regale each other about $$$$?? Haha 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by GregW

You just doubled down. Are you related to EdM?

That about sums it up

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Son is a paramedic and gets to see the effects of Narcan frequently. Told me it will blow your mid at the speed at which it reverses OD’s. Like a magic wand.
I'm the IT guy for a Fire and Medic Department. They've told me stories where a junkie coded flatline, legally dead, the did the Narcan and CPR to get it moving through the system and brought the guy back to life. Then the guy got pissed and tried to kick their azz for taking away his high.
If you watched any of Live PD back when it was on they were giving Narcan to druggies multiple shot a night, as I remember they claimed they had one man that was relived 7 times in one night. That is bullshit and a waste of their time!

Ted
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Why are we carrying narcan to save crackheads but no epi pens for innocent people?

J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Narcan does not work on Crack!

Haha!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My bad! Pill heads! Haha!!! They all the same in my book.

Last edited by Buck720; 06/19/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I wish.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,875 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,047
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.