Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by ToeCutter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
My thought on this situation.

How many years have we been shoving fats into tight confinement? 100? 150?

How many times have those pens been exposed to similar weather conditions? 1000s upon 1000s.

If losses such as this have occurred in the past, solely due to summer temps, I would sure like to hear about it.

Now, if in fact this was a 2000 count loss from a 200,000 head operation, that is a different situation.

The story read as if it was a 100% loss.
And this is exactly the reason I'm not buying losing 2,000 head all one night.

I’m not either. Worked cows plenty of times when it’s been 110 degrees. And we only had black cows. Another words. Registered Black Angus. We never lost a cow to heat stress In my lifetime
Only loss one old cow to cold back in 1983. And she was old enough she was looking for a place to die. The only other cows we ever loss were cows that were calving, stillborn calf’s, or newborn calf’s.
Either the water or feed was toxic, would be my best guess.

Bullshit... where does it regularly get to 110 and they have black angus? You exaggerate too much to be called honest

Ummm. Anywhere between Amarillo to Wichita Falls and many places south???

With that said, I think lack of shade/June heat (rather than July/August with lighter coat/hair) could’ve done it. There wasn’t a cool place to be found.

No one does black Angus in extreme heat environment... there are way better breeds to raise for that. But Im sure you are the cattle expert so kudos to you

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

How many times have those pens been exposed to similar weather conditions? 1000s upon 1000s.

If losses such as this have occurred in the past, solely due to summer temps, I would sure like to hear about it.

Now, if in fact this was a 2000 count loss from a 200,000 head operation, that is a different situation.

I’m not either. Worked cows plenty of times when it’s been 110 degrees. And we only had black cows. Another words. Registered Black Angus. We never lost a cow to heat stress In my lifetime
Only loss one old cow to cold back in 1983. And she was old enough she was looking for a place to die. The only other cows we ever loss were cows that were calving, stillborn calf’s, or newborn calf’s.

Bullshit... where does it regularly get to 110 and they have black angus? You exaggerate too much to be called honest

With that said, I think lack of shade/June heat (rather than July/August with lighter coat/hair) could’ve done it. There wasn’t a cool place to be found.

No one does black Angus in extreme heat environment... there are way better breeds to raise for that. But Im sure you are the cattle expert so kudos to you

WTF are you talking about?? That’s probably 75-90% of what’s raised in NW TX and the Texas Panhandle. Anything that’s not black usually goes at a discount at the auctions.

Name a breed that is more popular than black Angus, in Texas????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

WTF are you talking about?? That’s probably 75-90% of what’s raised in NW TX and the Texas Panhandle. Anything that’s not black usually goes at a discount at the auctions.

Pay no attention to ToeCutter, or TurdCutter, as Renegade50 dubbed the lying POS.
He’s just another one of Maser / NoElkSlayer91’s sock puppets. His real name is Jason Cardenas, and he’s a Con Artist / Fake Internet Preacher.
Here he is in real life:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Contact Info for his Con man Preacher Gig:
If anyone wants to give him or his “Church” a call:

@JasonCardenazMinistries 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

And here’s his email: Email:[email protected]

And his address and phone # :
[b]Jason Cardenas Ministries, Inc.
5833 S. Goldenrod Rd, Unit B, Suite 156
Orlando, FL 32822
(319) 936-6419

He also owes the State of California Back Child Support Payments for his out of wedlock Welfare Spawn.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/18/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pay no attention to ToeCutter, or TurdCutter, as Renegade50 dubbed the lying POS.
He’s just another one of Maser / NoElkSlayer91’s sock puppets. His real name is Jason Cardenas, and he’s a Con Artist / Fake Internet Preacher.
Here he is in real life:

Fake internet preacher? Is this one of Happy Camper's personas?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Here he is in real life:

So you are saying you are a cattleman now? Good god you are a man of all knowing

IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
PS... I would never call a man a liar except to his face, You seem to throw that around quite lively?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
If you can show where I have lied I will accept it as a liar

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some Bovine Scat here, cattle never die of heat !

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Reply to the Keltec thread .... there is a few guns you can not dispute there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had one Keltec, it was a. 380 that blew apart the first round.

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I had one Keltec, it was a. 380 that blew apart the first round.

Johnny.... this gonna be epic

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by So you are saying you are a cattleman now? Good god you are a man of all knowing[/quote
LMAO ! Swing and a Miss Scooter.
Why don’t you tell us about your Fake Elk Guide / Outfitter Business, or your Trophy’s from being a Driving Range Golf Pro
Long Distance Champ.

Better yet, post a picture of all the elk you’ve killed. Or post a picture of yourself shooting a real gun like the rest of us have many times.

And we’re not talking about your Diaper Wearning Air Soft Toy Gun Self Portrait. Like this one :

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Come on Maser Post your photo with a real gun and prove that’s not you.

And clean up your Mom’s Basement there in your Section 8 Housing Project.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/18/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No one does black Angus in extreme heat environment...
Wrong

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't speak for feedlot cattle in hot weather but do have a bunch of experience moving cattle in the summer.

We run 100% commercial black Angus and simply do not move them very far, if at all, when it's hot. Above 80-90F and I wouldn't push them more than a couple miles.

Hills, wind, distance, lots of variables but as a rule if we have a pasture move and hot temps are in the forecast we gather and push them early in the morning. Sometimes it takes an extra day but that's just how it goes.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Gay’er than AIDS around here anymore

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Skeen
Fake internet preacher? Is this one of Happy Camper's personas?
Some say he’s Maser & Happy Cramper.

He’s Maser / NoElkSlayer / Jason Cardenas for sure.
I can’t keep up with all of Happy Crampers Sock Puppets.
But being how they are both “Preachers” that bilk old folks out of their life savings, it’s an awful strange “coincidence”.
Wouldn’t surprise me.

One things be for certain.
He’ll Soon have another Psychotic Mental midget Meltdown breakdown where he posts another UniBomber Manifesto and call us all Mentally Deranged Diabolical Pathological Lying Cyber Stalkers. 🤪

That’s always been the Lying POS’s go to move when Renegade50 hits him with too many “Post a Picture or It Never Happened” Krytonite threads.

The Strain is always more than ElkyMASERNutt’s lying ass can bare. 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Bunch a boomers fascinating over a man happily camping at his leisure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Even a Dipschitt as dumb as your Lying Ass can take photos of Internet photos and then claim them as their own.

Like I said, post an actual photo of you yourself holding any Real Gun you own.

KRYPTONITE Motherfuckah !!!
KRYTRONITE !!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Even a Dipschitt as dumb as your Lying Ass can take photos of Internet photos and then claim them as their own.

Like I said, post an actual photo of you yourself holding any Real Gun you own.

KRYPTONITE Motherfuckah !!!
KRYTRONITE !!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I did post some gun pics.... you just dont like them. A Colt Hbar Elite and Series one Kimber same pic

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Personally, I believe these deaths are related to all the food processing fires we've been seeing. I believe it's all part of chiner joe's, the globalists and the deep stater's plan to starve us out with food shortages and skyrocketing food prices. I wouldn't put it past any of these deep state basterds. Call me a conspiracy nut but there's definitely a:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by High_Noon; 06/18/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,248
Posts18,466,936
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.