Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#17347983 06/18/22
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
How many here have had to attend a Concealed Handgun class to be approved for carry? How bad was the instruction and was the instructor even competent? Such an insult having to take a class required by the government and such lame guy teaching it so we can lawfully carry. I am just thankful I got through it without one of the novices accidentally discharging one into me or other attendees

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Smell my balls Cardenas.

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
What Is it with you and smelling balls? This is like second time you have suggested I smell your balls. I would not even ask a woman to smell my balls. If you are a [bleep] then just come out the closet.... Its ok in this day and age

Last edited by ToeCutter; 06/18/22.
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Raferman
Smell my balls Cardenas.

Reply to the Keltec thread

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
My instructors were very professional and competent. No student guns in the classroom, followed by a trip to the range for a 50 rd shoot. This was to ensure that every student knew how their gun operated. Not necessarily how to shoot accurately.Class was given at the LEO supply store (uniforms, 511 stuff, vests, duty belts, etc.) They have a range in the basement. Class size was 20-25 students.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
My instructors were very professional and competent. No student guns in the classroom, followed by a trip to the range for a 50 rd shoot. This was to ensure that every student knew how their gun operated. Not necessarily how to shoot accurately.Class was given at the LEO supply store (uniforms, 511 stuff, vests, duty belts, etc.) They have a range in the basement. Class size was 20-25 students.

πŸ‘

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Here it is permitless carry, with circumstances (ie. your not a felon, ect). A lot take a CCW class anyway. The last class I was in a lady came in and talked to us about insurance. There were 3 tiers, but all covered your bail and a lawyer, the two most expensive just had more online training. If you draw down on someone, or if you pop someone, you can bet your going to get sued, by the survivor or one of his relatives. The insurance is covered as long as its a good shooting. As my instructor stated If you shoot someone, your going to be facing a juror that wasn't smart enough to get out of jury duty. I don't have that much, it's the fact that I don't want some scumbags family member having it because their lawyer was able to convince a jury that even though poor Rodney was in and out of prison all his life, had a conviction sheet 4 pages long, was turning his life around.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ToeCutter
How many here have had to attend a Concealed Handgun class to be approved for carry? How bad was the instruction and was the instructor even competent? Such an insult having to take a class required by the government and such lame guy teaching it so we can lawfully carry. I am just thankful I got through it without one of the novices accidentally discharging one into me or other attendees

You wouldn't recognize an incompetent CHL instructor if he shot you in the face.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
when i took mine, i was given by a cop that did training on the side.

classroom + range time.

MS has since went to constitutional carry.

its worth the renewal fee just to not have to do NICS checks when buying guns.

fill out the form, throw down the money and leave.

Dave

οΏ½The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.οΏ½ Lou Holtz

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Smell my balls Cardenas.

Reply to the Keltec thread
You first Spic er I mean Cardenas.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What Is it with you and smelling balls? This is like second time you have suggested I smell your balls. I would not even ask a woman to smell my balls. If you are a [bleep] then just come out the closet.... Its ok in this day and age
Cute how you finally answer to your name Maser.
I'd ax you what you're wearing but we all know it's a diaper.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

toecutter and happy camper and elknoslayer and maser all the same?

Dave

οΏ½The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.οΏ½ Lou Holtz

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Ask Renegade. 😁

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
renegade is on sabbatical.

Dave

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

Ask Renegade. 😁

What is it with you guys here? Why all the gay stuff? Cant we just do outdoors without the sexual stuff or is it beyond you?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Women these days usually go,for smelling balls. Everyone asks for a drink or dinner, if you offer the smell,of your balls at least it’s different.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ask Renegade. 😁

What is it with you guys here? Why all the gay stuff? Cant we just do outdoors without the sexual stuff or is it beyond you?

you sound like Happy Crapper.

always wanting it to be about the gays....

Dave

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

They diddle kids i bet

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

They diddle kids i bet
Pretty sure you slash Maser mentioned on another forum being sexually attracted to a toddler.
Visit Cardenas ministries if you want to meet a kid fugger.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
I figured CHL instructure and Renegade 50 would reply... they will not respond to the pics i posted. They are both authoritizationn do as I say or otherwise kind of guys... they hate me cause i question that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 759 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,403
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.