-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So...awhile back...correct me if I'm wrong...there was a special purchase from this site for Camerland coordinating the Schmidt and Bender 6x42 LM PMII Mildot.

Long story short...I purchased one, received it and promptly had to travel for a bit. Came back...could not find the scope.

Now, a couple of days ago we found it, still new in box, in the guest room under the bed. I guess it's technically new old stock since it's been sitting so long smile

I'm thinking about mounting it on a Model 70 in 270 that I've had stashed in the safe, it has real nice french walnut...I've posted pics of it before I think.

I know I know...ABW270 (another boomer with a 270....).

What did you guys mount yours on?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Check your P.M's. There will be a half a dozen offers to buy it grin

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of Whittaker's, Montana Rifle Company, 24hourcampfire, fast twist .243.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The one from Cameraland is on a Fieldcraft 6.5 CM. Has a lot of rounds through it and has seen a lot of use hunting.

Broke down and did a special order for another. It was on a 280AI but I recently moved it to a .308. It may get switched to a NULA soon.

Have another on order but it will be a while before it gets here. It will probably go on a 7-08.

My favorite scope by far.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
The one from Cameraland is on a Fieldcraft 6.5 CM. Has a lot of rounds through it and has seen a lot of use hunting.

Broke down and did a special order for another. It was on a 280AI but I recently moved it to a .308. It may get switched to a NULA soon.

Have another on order but it will be a while before it gets here. It will probably go on a 7-08.

When you say you have one on order, do you mean for a 6x PMII, and if so through whom? I've wanted one of these for a long time and have had to "settle" for the 10x version, which has become my favorite scope.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by aggiecubpilot

When you say you have one on order, do you mean for a 6x PMII, and if so through whom? I've wanted one of these for a long time and have had to "settle" for the 10x version, which has become my favorite scope.

Yes, I was referring to the S&B PMII 6x42. You can place a special order through EuroOptic, they are the only US dealer for S&B scopes now. Contact email is saleseurooptic.com, usually it will be Jason who'll reply. He's familiar with the process and can give you the quote, etc....not to be an azz but just to reiterate, Jason/Eurooptic are the folks to ask for a quote, not me. He will contact S&B, get a quote from them, then send a quote to you for you to decide yay/nay. ETA that I have been given was 3-4 months.....the first was much longer. Second order should be coming up in about 3 weeks....according to ETA....but I expect it will be much later. It's a special run so I don't sweat the timeline to much on it, I'm just glad they'll make it.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Thank you JCMCUBIC, I thought once they quit distributing through Doug that it was the end of that scope. Sorry to OP for cutting in.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mine is still looking for the right rifle.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by aggiecubpilot
Thank you JCMCUBIC, I thought once they quit distributing through Doug that it was the end of that scope. Sorry to OP for cutting in.

Your welcome. Doug requested they do a special run and S&B did that run of whatever the # of scopes was. I appreciate Doug doing that. It's not a regular production item but they will produce one at a time via special order.....but it's not a quick thing. Regardless, I appreciate S&B's willingness to do it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

I've already offered to help get that on a right rifle so I guess I'd be wrong to try it again....I'm going to be patient until you feel indifferent about it.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by smokepole

I've already offered to help get that on a right rifle so I guess I'd be wrong to try it again....I'm going to be patient until you feel indifferent about it.

🤣🤣

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

368 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 39 invisible), 1,872 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,602
Posts18,454,655
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.