Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Unless they transition before they’re 12? What kinda [bleep] up [bleep] is that?
I'd assume it has to do with hormones, especially the changes in the male body. Stop the hormones with hormone blockers at a young enough age and those physical changes and differences are lessened or don't exist.
Ymmv
I get that, but they’re just pushing it to be done at a younger age. Kids shouldn’t be able to do that when they’re that age.
Yup. An 11yo isn’t capable of making that decision, and the parents should be arrested.

Which is what the NY Post article from a few days ago about “detransitioning” was discussing. Kids are pushed into this and see all of the “encouragement, support and affirmation,” on social media and think that will make them feel better about themselves and make everything better. Making physical changes to address a mental & emotional issue.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Stickfight: I don't think this covers American Collegiate Athletics and probably won't cover Olympic Competitions - what say you - I was gonna click on your link for info but didn't when "tranny" pictures showed up in your post (don't want to be on a "list"!).
Small step in the right direction it appears.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
EDIT - EDIT - EDIT
I just now heard on the NEWSMAX TV station that "tranny's" WILL be able to compete in "International" (F.I.N.A.) competitions if they had their balls cut off before they reached puberty - WTF?
This will create a few more mentallyfucked up tranny's for our gub'mint to support!
Sheesh - what next?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Why call it the "Open Division" ? Call it what it really is, the freaks with t its & junk division.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My part time neighbors here on the mountain live in NY, she is a poetry professor at a college. They had a daughter. At age 12 the girl decided to turn into a boy. Got a crewcut and died it metallic green. Started in on the testosterone. Las time I saw this entity it was 15 years old, went by the name "Bear" and had a deep bass voice.

Perfectly normal in Manhatten Liberal Land.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by philgood80
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Unless they transition before they’re 12? What kinda [bleep] up [bleep] is that?
I'd assume it has to do with hormones, especially the changes in the male body. Stop the hormones with hormone blockers at a young enough age and those physical changes and differences are lessened or don't exist.
Ymmv
I get that, but they’re just pushing it to be done at a younger age. Kids shouldn’t be able to do that when they’re that age.
Yup. An 11yo isn’t capable of making that decision, and the parents should be arrested.

Which is what the NY Post article from a few days ago about “detransitioning” was discussing. Kids are pushed into this and see all of the “encouragement, support and affirmation,” on social media and think that will make them feel better about themselves and make everything better. Making physical changes to address a mental & emotional issue.
Your last line may even be a case where transitional could apply!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great idea. If they are not sure ( the swimmers) if they are male or female. They need to compete in their own division.
Plus get some mental Heath treatment. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
It most certainly is!!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Stickfight: I don't think this covers American Collegiate Athletics and probably won't cover Olympic Competitions - what say you

Sport governance can be strange, but at the moment the NCAA follows USA Swimming guidelines, and USA Swimming follows FINA. This is done to make the path to getting on an Olympic team smooth.

As long as the NCAA doesn't divorce itself from USA Swimming, which is probably won't, this will cover collegiate swimming competitions. FINA governs Olympic swimming directly, so the decision covers all competitions for that selection as well as the Olympics themselves. Lia Thomas, the guy pretending to be a woman who crushed all those actual women swimmers will not be eligible to compete in any of the Olympic selection competitions as a woman. Since he isn't fast enough to compete as a man he is not going to be there at all.

In other news, Jew Anne Lieberman, Director of Policy and Programs at Athlete Ally, spoke out against this ruling. She claims it is unfair and unscientific.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Back when Obama and Hillary were running against each other, I met a Hillary supporter in the grinding room. I told him, "In order to be a Democrat you have to be mentally ill. To be a liberal you have to be totally insane." Immediately he started back peddling.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (Akhutr, 21, Algotguns, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,446 guests, and 735 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.