Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Man that's a toss up. I don't know if I'd rather take the ass whooping or have to waste my time talking to cops and filling out paperwork.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
Am I the only one that laughed like hell at that? laugh
Right!

Texas
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Man that's a toss up. I don't know if I'd rather take the ass whooping or have to waste my time talking to cops and filling out paperwork.

Ya, what a miserable situation for both guys to end up in.

Totally fat guy’s fault tho.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by plumbum
The guy was mentally ill, I don't find it funny. Though it did appear justified, especially if he did have a knife.

I find it all the more funny, the mentally ill crutch is BS, he knew 100% what he was doing.

All of this , oh he or she had mental problems and was shot for attacking someone >GOOD.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like an unusual opportunity - how frequently do we see rather clear video and audio up close like that where someone deliberately attacks a guy holding a firearm and gets shot dead? Yes, a horrible outcome - but a strong lesson in the reality of stupid aggression and self protection.

Maybe lots of folks should see such a video - it might cause hard thinking about the crude essentials of aggression and response when that thin line is crossed. That one makes life seem cheap.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From what I understand - dead guy had a knife in waistband and was known to the shooter to carry a 40S&W (they were neighbors at one point). Shooter thought he was going for gun/knife and feared for his life (at close range) and shot the guy.

First thing I do in any situation is look at someone's hands. I walk anywhere, I'll look at people's hands - where are they, what are they doing. That's where danger comes from. Hold your pistol out - aiming for someone's head. You have a hard time seeing low hands and low hand movement. I suspect the reason he dropped from a head shot to body shot is his pistol followed his line of vision as he was watching to see what the aggressor was doing with his hands - knife or gun. Reason to believe he had a gun, definitely had a knife, well within 21 feet and aggressive.

I get the desire for 2 to the chest, one to the nose but I don't really find this all that weird - from what I remember when saw the vid on Twitter.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Must not have been a 9mm. I didn't see his lungs fly out.

Yep, lungs looked like they were still inside. .380, maybe?

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Must not have been a 9mm. I didn't see his lungs fly out.

Yep, lungs looked like they were still inside. .380, maybe?
Can you imagine someone being that stupid? Do you suppose Biden doesn't know that 9mm is standard in the US for police and military, and the most common caliber in civilian handguns? It's the standard NATO round, for crying out loud. It first appeared over a century ago. He speaks like he thinks it's some newly developed, super duper, killer round, that's just becoming popular and needs looking at by our caretakers in government. So ignorant on so many levels, it boggles the mind.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
But all that makes it one of those weapons of war he's all pussyhurt about.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mathman
But all that makes it one of those weapons of war he's all pussyhurt about.
Standard in civilian hands since the dawn of the 20th Century, most often criticized in all that time (till recently, due to advances in bullet manufacture and powder) for being too weak for self-defense.

Does he really not know this stuff, or is he just hoping that his listeners don't?

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Biden doesn't know shit. Except what lands in his diaper that is.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think he/they know EXACTLY the truth but chose to push a separate, scary, narrative to keep the soccer mom vote.

Biggest issue I see with conservatives is ascribing ignorance and stupidity to the left when the real answer is much simpler. Evil.

Me

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'm ascribing it to Biden personally, not necessarily his string pullers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mathman
I'm ascribing it to Biden personally, not necessarily his string pullers.

So am I.

I'm sure there's some cognative regression for him. At that age - it's a scientific fact but there's also the realization that much like Johnny Knoxville in "The Ringer" - if people think you're dumb/special needs, you can get away with anything. Kids, drunks and yoga pants all tell the truth and we excuse it by saying "they're just a kid, drunk or those are yoga pants". But NO ONE puts them in their place. You just let it be and excuse it.

If you know you can play the golden ticket - you do so, to an evil end.

Me

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Dead boy had a PRIDE tattoo. That means he is gay. Looks like he had a "relationship" with the shooter.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Teal
I think he/they know EXACTLY the truth but chose to push a separate, scary, narrative to keep the soccer mom vote.

Biggest issue I see with conservatives is ascribing ignorance and stupidity to the left when the real answer is much simpler. Evil.
That's my thinking, too.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Dead boy had a PRIDE tattoo. That means he is gay. Looks like he had a "relationship" with the shooter.

Now the relationship is deceasee and deceasor.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 71 invisible), 3,007 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,116
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.