Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Clarkm Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
BP-B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Isn't "it" also a pronoun?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
"Unwashed Fellator"- - - - -most sailors have a slightly more understandable term for that "pronoun"!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The mentally ill trying to make everyone else mentally ill......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Hey guys, let's quit the BS here at least. Call a spade a spade, not a f u c k i n shovel. For 77 years I have been what/who I am. If you haven't been happy with YOURSELF, keep it a secret because I don't give a rat's ass.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are only TWO genders, male and female, and you were born with what you are. Anything else is NOT "changing genders", it's neutering yourself. In all cases, this is the absolute best outcome, maybe this insanity can (fail to) breed themselves and their unique brand of mental illness into extinction.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don’t do pronouns, I do adjectives... my adjectives are good looking and handsome. If you can’t address me as "Hey handsome’ or what’s up "good looking" I will be offended and you can kiss my "handsome ass"!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Makes sense. After all, when you're 600' underwater and the captain of the sub you're piloting shouts at you "Emergency Blow", he better affirm whatever identity you're feeling at that moment or he will be court-marshalled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
There are only TWO genders, male and female, and you were born with what you are. Anything else is NOT "changing genders", it's neutering yourself. In all cases, this is the absolute best outcome, maybe this insanity can (fail to) breed themselves and their unique brand of mental illness into extinction.

No they adopt....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jesse Kelly talked about this on his show yesterday. Fahqin' squids will get their asses handed to to them by a peer force.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Swabbies have had a reputation for being a bit strange since Greek sailors invented "brotherly love" back in the days of Jason and the Argonauts, haven't they?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Jesse Kelly talked about this on his show yesterday. Fahqin' squids will get their asses handed to to them by a peer force.

And your branch of service is (was)? BTW, FTN

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

But when their asses as handed to them, they’ll know where to stick their P-Ps…

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

It ain't just the navy. West Point has adopted this doctrine as well. I suspect that it's not a "peer force" they're being groomed to fight.

YMMV.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My question is thus: Why is it O.K. for you to take offense at specific pronouns being used; however, it is not O.K. for me to take offense at you requiring me to use a specific pronoun which, apparently, has a whole new meaning? Isn't my use of a pronoun for my use or the use of me and the person to whom I'm communicating while referencing you so as to make it easy to identify that of which we are speaking? This whole, now political, discussion is foreign to me. Words mean things people. The sole purpose of a word is to communicate an idea.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I got as far as 31 seconds before turning it off.

The way life should be.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
My question is thus: Why is it O.K. for you to take offense at specific pronouns being used; however, it is not O.K. for me to take offense at you requiring me to use a specific pronoun which, apparently, has a whole new meaning? Isn't my use of a pronoun for my use or the use of me and the person to whom I'm communicating while referencing you so as to make it easy to identify that of which we are speaking? This whole, now political, discussion is foreign to me. Words mean things people. The sole purpose of a word is to communicate an idea.

Leftist 101, clearly stated since the '30s and readily available to anyone. No mystery there.

Originally Posted by Sun Tsu
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

The mystery is how anyone doesn't know exactly where this is coming from and how it got this far. And even that is no mystery. Someone on this board sums it up nicely;

Chpis 'N Dips . . .

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Question - Do I use their pronoun or their name and rank when referring them to Mental Health??

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Leftist 101, clearly stated since the '30s and readily available to anyone. No mystery there.
Unfortunately, that is a correct statement. Common sense, facts and empirical data have no place in the woke world of leftism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
698 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 81 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,691
Posts18,399,843
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.