Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
That guy should not get the time of day but some like poachers I guess.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't any sound.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Loser

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
LOL

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I knew a couple of guys like him who hunted the plantations in South Georgia and North Florida. One was a manager on one plantation but poached the others. He said it wasn’t any fun to hunt where he had permission to hunt. All the plantation people worried about back then was quail. Deer weren’t really a big deal.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Not sure “poaching” on what amounts to a private game reserve for the well-heeled is in the same category as real poaching.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Not sure “poaching” on what amounts to a private game reserve for the well-heeled is in the same category as real poaching.

No matter how one looks at it, poaching = stealing, stealing = poaching.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Explain please.

Stealing is stealing. Whether it's the potatoes from the poor or
gold from the King.

Who is to say the owner of the reserve isn't some blue collar schmuck

Who is indebted to his eye teeth and busting his ass in pursuit of his dream?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hell is Hell

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds to me like that guy was pretty much a piece of crap for the majority of his life and now is trying to cash in on it somehow.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bingo

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Lmao

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Only Texas could gay up something like hunting sooooo badly that poachers are seen as heros.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Only Texas could gay up something like hunting sooooo badly that poachers are seen as heros.
Jim, not Heroes but pretty much something every high school kid did that like to hunt back in those days. Get a case of beer and hit the back roads or hop a fence for the more daring.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The whole giving away of the wildlife was a weird thing to do.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Had a rancher in town who always said, "me and the deer have an agreement, I feed them and they feed me". He never was caught.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
He wasn't the only one poaching on the King and Kennedy ranches in the 80's. It doesn't sound to me like the prince of poachers is a very good hunter. But he was definitely hunting in a very good area for big whitetails, just not as good as KS.

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
People would be surprised how many game wardens poach and they’re not prosecuted when they get caught or lose their jobs. I have too many first hand experiences. Not hearsay. Including where Charlie hunted. Just like our entire justice system, one for your you and one for them.
I’ve known Charlie a long long time. I won’t attempt to defend him. I will tell you the facts. He’s an incredible hunter and one tough sob. He would make Rambo beg for a time out there catch his breath.
Charlie is also an incredibly taxidermist. He has more talent in his little toe than 99.9% of taxidermist . Just ask any taxidermist that knows him, they know. Everything Charlie did was wrong, he knows it. Some folks just function at a higher level and persue their passion. How many average guys, not rich, can look in the mirror and say they did it their way when it’s all over.
Charlie did find the Lord at one point and wanted to repent. He called the game warden captain, told him he found God, wanted to turn in his heads. Captain said I’ll send a car over. Charlie said you might want to send a truck, there’s 21 heads. They were put on display at the academy. Years later Charlie decided to start hunting again. He called the Captain and said I want my heads back. Captain said no, I can’t do that. Charlie says, thrashings will continue until morale improves.
Let the thrashing began. I’m sure all the perfect people with no flaws will chime in. Just the facts.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Some have no clue as to how some monied Catholics in a sea of Catholics used money and bullets and paid off lawmen to move or kill poor Mexicans off their small spreads to amass huge land masses over the ages while having to pay essentially no significant taxes on it due to money under the table and crooked politicians.

Pay a threatened poor farmer a lot of money for his place one evening and have your riders come back after dark and knock on the door. When the guy opens the door shoot him and threaten the kids and mom will tell where the money is hid.

Do that a few times and word gets around. Offer a guy money and they just pack up and leave town.

Many big ranchers were so benevolent they just gave land for highways away. It was supposedly too worthless to sell. A few bucks under the table to county tax assessors and it was easy to hold several hundred thousand acres together.

The law was that the game belonged to the people of Texas. Ranchers could pay for trespass fees to hunt but they couldnt sell the peoples deer. Well billions from oil bought and changed the laws on that. Now they run a few worthless cattle to keep the taxes down and effectively have stolen and own the peoples deer.

Rather like Hitlers black forest or the Kings deer of Great Britain.

Yeah, Robin Hood was just another no good poacher.

Work the peons to death and tax their ass to pay for the counties or kings expenses.

Ain't America great.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/21/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

618 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 2,726 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,315
Posts18,449,227
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.