Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Growing up I thought the FBI was the preeminent and most prestigious agency in all of law enforcement. Nowadays I have nothing but contempt for the entire agency! I couldn’t care less about what happens to them and I hope like hell for their demise. ATF, FBI, DEA are the most useless pile of government sanctioned ass wipes and criminals. They can burn in hell for all I care, I don’t think they serve any useful purpose other than to bilk the taxpayers for their cushy jobs, corrupt career and overinflated paychecks. They have 100% of my contempt and ZERO empathy or compassion.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Growing up I thought the FBI was the preeminent and most prestigious agency in all of law enforcement. Nowadays I have nothing but contempt for the entire agency! I couldn’t care less about what happens to them and I hope like hell for their demise. ATF, FBI, DEA are the most useless pile of government sanctioned ass wipes and criminals. They can burn in hell for all I care, I don’t think they serve any useful purpose other than to bilk the taxpayers for their cushy jobs, corrupt career and overinflated paychecks. They have 100% of my contempt and ZERO empathy or compassion.

Much, not all but much, of local LEO falls in the same bucket. Fish cops included.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya'all are no officially on the FBI watch list now.... oh crap wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Teal

Much, not all but much, of local LEO falls in the same bucket. Fish cops included.

Absolutely! I’ve been railing on for years that their Us versus Them mentality would come back to bite them in their cocky ass…..and it has. Law enforcement has lost so much respect from the law abiding good guys, and that’s on them, they created the void. I’d still stop and help my local deputies if they were in trouble but I’d not lift a finger for the feds.

Fish cops around here have morphed into thunder thighed, sawed off lesbian looking bitches whose only experience in the bush is the bush of their 275# “girl”friend. Most fish cops are pretty damn pathetic around here. I’ve never had any problem but I’ve dealt with their unwarranted attitudes too many times to GAF about helping them should they need it….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Great under J. Edgar! Last 30….nope!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
To Promote communism.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

He was a tranny

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Absolutely! I’ve been railing on for years that their Us versus Them mentality would come back to bite them in their cocky ass…..and it has. Law enforcement has lost so much respect from the law abiding good guys, and that’s on them, they created the void. I’d still stop and help my local deputies if they were in trouble but I’d not lift a finger for the feds.

Fish cops around here have morphed into thunder thighed, sawed off lesbian looking bitches whose only experience in the bush is the bush of their 275# “girl”friend. Most fish cops are pretty damn pathetic around here. I’ve never had any problem but I’ve dealt with their unwarranted attitudes too many times to GAF about helping them should they need it….

Oh yeah. Couldn't have said it better. laugh

Last edited by roverboy; 06/21/22.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

He was a tranny

I've always heard that. Who knows.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Wow, cynical bunch you are.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by roverboy

He was a tranny

I know all about that [bleep]! And he ran a damn tight ship! You either had to have a degree in law or be a CPA to get on....or someone schooled in the sciences! Now....they'll take the used car salesman!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'd venture that you could eliminate the FBI, DHS, TSA, and Sec Commerce, labor, health and human services, HUD, EPA and likely 5 more I'm not thinking of right now and to the VAST majority of Americans - they'd never notice they were gone from their lives and tax bill.
This

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Does the FBI have any purpose now, other than being a private gestapo force to protect the dhimmicrat party? Evidently that is all they are concentrating on.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/06/the-okeefe-project-tucker-goes-to-town.php

What is the FBI doing? What makes this a federal case? Who inside the government is collaborating with the New York Times to publicize the case? It is disgusting and terrifying. The Times, by the way, hasn’t returned to the story since March (search here), when Michael Schmidt and Adam Goldman wrote about the government’s surveillance of Project Veritas. Schmidt and Goldman have served as the public relations arm of the national security establishment, as they did in the Times’s Pulitzer Prize Award-winning performances in the Russia hoax.

Their obvious mission is to completely subjugate all Conservative thought.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The FBI was created to keep Organized Crime (The Mice) out of the Deep states (The Corporations) Cheese... I don't know what their purpose is now... But they are still an arm of the Deep State none the less...

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Once the National Red Flag becomes law no matter it’s length of Enforcement the Nazi’s will run over America like a Hungry Man..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by abbydog
Wow, cynical bunch you are.

I prefer "paying attention" to cynical.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by roverboy

He was a tranny

I know all about that [bleep]! And he ran a damn tight ship! You either had to have a degree in law or be a CPA to get on....or someone schooled in the sciences! Now....they'll take the used car salesman!!

Degree is still required.

"Tight ship" - you mean violate every law the FBI was supposed to uphold - and then wonder why we have a Gestapo today, then I guess you're right. He set the tone for what the FBI became.

Me

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 60 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,052
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.