Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#17356522 06/22/22
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Biden has said that if the SC tosses Roe-Wade, he'll protect women's rights via EO. That's clearly illegal. If he tried it, is it possible that the SC could shut down the president's illegal use of EO's? That could nullify a bunch of laws made by presidents for decades.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Biden and Co. obviously don't care about what is lawful or constitutional.

When it comes down to a showdown of that, all you need to do is look at what branch of govt controls the enforcement of anything federal.

The Supreme Court may issue a ruling... But who will enforce it? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The use of EO's is out of hand and clearly exceeds the Executive Branch's Constitutional authority. Time to shut down this nonsense.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Joe Biden wants to be a Dictator everything he doesn't like he tries to find a EO he can use to stop it.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Simply setting a trap for the next Republican President. Kick the abortion can down the road, get votes for the mid-terms and set this time-bomb for someone else to deal with.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The country whose Constitution I swore an oath to defend 46 years ago no longer exists.

We have become something unrecognizable to the founders, I am certain.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
FDR was the king of EO's, issuing over 3000. Of course it was war time and some issues had to be dealt with immediately. Congress has never done anything immediately.
The original intended purpose of EO's was to help implement laws passed by congress. The weren't laws themselves but orders to help put congress's laws into affect. It didn't take long for presidents to step outside of that intent and to use EO's to pass laws themselves in spite of what the constitution says. The SC should have shut down that practice immediately 200 years ago. They failed to do so and now we have a long series of illegal laws.

― George Orwell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sleepy jo is not doing anything on his own. This is all orchestrated by the WEF/NWO people and carried out through George Soros and his soldiers, Valerie Jarret, Susan Rice and the magic knee grow. There are probably others I have left out. But yes they do what they want regardless of the Constitution and then challenge anyone to oppose it. The Supreme Court will not rule on anything unless it is brought before them which is a drawn out process and very expensive. Then the SC decides whether or not they want to decide the case. So even if an executive order is eventually determined unconstitutional, it remains in effect for several months minimum before it is overturned. Normally the SC decision is so narrow it creates more questions than it answers.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Biden has said that if the SC tosses Roe-Wade, he'll protect women's rights via EO. That's clearly illegal. If he tried it, is it possible that the SC could shut down the president's illegal use of EO's? That could nullify a bunch of laws made by presidents for decades.

Why is it that when the abortion issue comes up, the owner of the other half on the DNA that created that child, is not consulted? When a woman willingly has sex, doesn’t she know what the possible result may be? There’s a schittload of ways to prevent pregnancies and unless there was a good faith effort put forth at trying to prevent it in the first place, why should she now have the option to snuff out that life?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Why is it that when the abortion issue comes up, the owner of the other half on the DNA that created that child, is not consulted? When a woman willingly has sex, doesn’t she know what the possible result may be? There’s a schittload of ways to prevent pregnancies and unless there was a good faith effort put forth at trying to prevent it in the first place, why should she now have the option to snuff out that life?
My opinion: something like 70% of the abortions in the US are on black women. Black men screw 'em and leave 'em. They don't acknowledge that the kids are theirs leaving the women to make all decisions.

― George Orwell

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
During the VP debate with Sarah Palen long ago Biden quipped "the constitution is what I say it is" or something to that effect. They don't care about the Constitution. None of them do. Republicans are in on it too. It's only about who gets to distribute the money they steal from the public.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I have arrived at the conclusion that Brandon hasn't a clue what he wants. He parrots or reads what he is told to read. When he goes off script is when TSHF an his handlers have to cover his stinking piles. Susan Rice, Zero's left hand muzzie and others are driving this travesty. We are in deep schitt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Papag
I have arrived at the conclusion that Brandon hasn't a clue what he wants. He parrots or reads what he is told to read. When he goes off script is when TSHF an his handlers have to cover his stinking piles. Susan Rice, Zero's left hand muzzie and others are driving this travesty. We are in deep schitt.

He's just spent time talking about those unpatriotic oil refiners/gas companies and how they're gouging the American consumer and now is talking about removing the gas tax (18 cpg) - which would increase demand as people drive more - giving more revenue and gouging profits (sic) to those same unpatriotic refiners/gas companies.

The man is an idiot but also evil.

Me

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

My opinion: something like 70% of the abortions in the US are on black women. Black men screw 'em and leave 'em. They don't acknowledge that the kids are theirs leaving the women to make all decisions.

All heathen women try to make the decisions and reject Gods plan.

LBJs welfare plan just helped the women be able to afford to kick their husbands out.

Now lowyers get paid to do the same.

It's called Womens Liberation but is really designed to destroy our nation.

Now the satanic minions are trying to push CRT, homosexuality and gender manipulation, all for the same reason.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/22/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It's only a matter of time before Harris is in there. I think she'll ignore her handlers and try to run it herself. Then we're in REAL trouble.

― George Orwell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's only a matter of time before Harris is in there. I think she'll ignore her handlers and try to run it herself. Then we're in REAL trouble.

Except I don't biden gets anything done without the handlers either - putting pressure on the rest. Harris goes off script - she can't get a thing done either. Probably the only person more toxic to the Dems and Congresscritters right now than Joe. So if he's gone and replaced by Harris - it can't get worse - she doesn't have the machine to make it worse. In fact - her toxicity might make it better because they'd simply do nothing which is better than the "something" they're doing with Joe.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

All heathen women try to make the decisions and reject Gods plan.

LBJs welfare plan just helped the women be able to afford to kick their husbands out.

Now lowyers get paid to do the same.

It's called Womens Liberation but is really designed to destroy our nation.

Now the satanic minions are trying to push CRT, homosexuality and gender manipulation, all for the same reason.

Pronouns: He/She/It.

Same as they've always been.

GR

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This issue being pushed at this time by the "Right"... Will hurt the big "Red Wave" in November... Just as the Deep State planned it...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Various court slap downs on emigration enforcement have been ignored by the administration. Why would it be any different with abortion?
It’s like Andrew Jackson stated. “You have made your law, now enforce it”
Nobody has done anything. No bench warrants fog arresting administration officials. Nothing.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The right needs to forget the social issues, and STFU, till they have the right people in place, to achieve real changes, all this pissin and moan'in ain't going to change a damn thing. Rio7

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (Akpilot, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, akpls, 14 invisible), 1,630 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,516
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.