Print Thread
Hop To
H
HughW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
It is this type of leadership that is hurting the image of the RCMP --- political influence

https://www.halifaxexaminer.ca/feat...to-advance-trudeaus-gun-control-efforts/

Hugh
BP-B2

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Jordan Peterson said that there was a time when Canadians trusted the government, whatever party was in charge, trusted its institutions and trusted the mainstream media. The Trudeau government has changed this. I do not trust the government in Ottawa and haven’t followed any mainstream news media in two years. It’s all Liberal propaganda. We all knew the Trudeau government would be a disaster for this country but who would have guessed it would have caused this much damage. The actions of the RCMP will one day have to be addressed or the organization will simply become the gestapo for the ruling party. Can we survive another three years of the Liberal/NDP coalition?

Nick

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Liberal Government we have today is pure evil, and the NDP approves.
Clearly, the RCMP will do the dirty work asked of them towards Canadian Citizens.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At least you only need 4 letters.
We have alphabet soup.
FBI, DEA, ATF, IRS...

Holy [bleep], the mail man is examining the mail and keeping records
On anyone. Not with warrants!
The postal service is survaling our
social media use? No tin hat, they have admitted it!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
There is much more at stake for the RCMP concerning this mass shooting event. The perpetrator was rumoured to have been an RCMP paid source. He was also a violent offender denied by the courts from owning firearms for life. Once through the courts and legally banned from accessing firearms no further legal action or surveillance was provided to ensure he was complying with the court orders. Yet, he was able to get two rifles and ammunition undetected by the authorities. No red flags were raised when he bought two vehicles and applied RCMP markings on them.

Because of the RCMPs incompetence in handling their source legal gun owners have had their semi automatic rifles banned. It all worked out for the Liberal government in the end, they just need to keep a lid on the real background story. Something the RCMP does very well.

Nick

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nick;
Top of the morning my cyber friend, I hope the day's been a good one for you all and you're well.

Another thing that Jordan Peterson has mentioned a few times is that when governments enact too many rules and laws there's a couple potential pitfalls.

The first and most obvious is that they have to have a mechanism in place to enforce the laws or they'll quickly be viewed as meaningless.

The second which seems to escape most of the Laurentian Elite Intelligencia is that people will only obey laws which they believe are just. He uses the Volstead Act in the US as an example where the Feds said "No booze for the peasants" and the peasants said more or less, "we'll see about that".... right?

Here in BC before the Feds made weed legal, there was a fairly large segment of society - including professionals might I add - who chose to ignore it and imbibe of the Devil's Lettuce if they had a mind to do so.

This brings all sorts of unintended consequences like cash transactions and trading becoming the norm, then that can spin off into folks ignoring tax laws and other laws in general depending upon how far down the rabbit hole they go.

Out here for instance the FN folks I've chatted with have been 100% disinclined to acquiesce to the Fed's suggestions on turning in firearms. They've told me that "they've been there, done that. got the T shirt and aren't looking for another one"....

Historically speaking it's not a great sign when larger and larger subsets of any society begin to first disregard, then ignore and finally work at cross purposes to actively tear down their government.

If that's not what the Feds are looking for by doing this, that'd be good, because some days when I'm weary of the goings on coming from Ottawa, it surely seems like that might be their objective.

I hope and pray I'm wrong about that.

We'll see.

All the best and God Bless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Go to the 2:00min to see Bill Blair lying.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 673
Go to the 2:00min to see Bill Blair lying.

There's the picture of incompetence.

H
HughW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Interesting on the very careful words both Blair and Trudeau use.

If you get a chance watch the questioning of Lucki --- with her twitchy eyes and face movements --- all the time claiming cabinet confidentiallity even when she was told that it does not apply to her. She was very careful with her words as well.

Three peas in a pod --- none trustworthy and all with a proven past of skirting open truthfulness.

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HughW
" ... Three peas in a pod --- none trustworthy and all with a proven past of skirting open truthfulness.

Sounds like most U.S. politicians.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B3

H
HughW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Another piece showing error by Brenda Lucki. I wonder if she will be the sacrificial goat Trudeau offers up on this one.

https://www.halifaxexaminer.ca/feat...-influence-messaging-after-mass-murders/

Hugh

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
111 members (32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 338reddog, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,400 guests, and 701 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.