Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Potsy
And yet 81 Million people voted for them…..
More like 30 million voters cast 51 million votes.....somehow..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Is CopperSolid another Steelhead Sock Puppet ?

Looks like Rick played whack a mole with his JakeDog persona

Evidently. wink

Not SH.

Not even close.

CopperSolid is Maser.

Again.

Funny how he changes his persona here, and some support him under one sockpuppet, and condemn him under another. crazy

He does nothing but play games with the 'Fire.

Once you understand what he's doing and why he's doing it, his camouflage quits working.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MickeyD
I'd be seriously tempted to pay to have my picture taken with her.....

Just so I could ask her how many c ocks she had to suck to become the vice president!!!! Maybe even ask if she swallows.

Seriously

You wouldnt like the yearly IRS audits.

I had a famous author and his wife as patients for many years. J Evetts Haley, gave me a couple of signed editions of the Charles Goodnight book or trail. Has a western library, museum named after him in Midland.

He told me after he wrote the book, A Texan Looks At Lyndon, the IRS audited him every year until LBJ went to Hell.

Came home from school in the 9th grade with Haley's new book from the school library and left it sitting on the table. Mother came in from teaching school, spotted the book and ask me where I got it from. Told her the library. She said " The only problem here is I don't know who the biggest liar is, Lyndon or J. Evetts." I asked her how she knew Haley, she said "Knew him in college." I didn't ask her any particulars on her observation as she rarely discussed politics with me but did admit she wrote in Billy Sol Estes for president in '64 as " he was a hell of a lot smarter than Lyndon."

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Is CopperSolid another Steelhead Sock Puppet ?

Looks like Rick played whack a mole with his JakeDog persona

Evidently. wink

Not SH.

Not even close.

CopperSolid is Maser.

Again.

Funny how he changes his persona here, and some support him under one sockpuppet, and condemn him under another. crazy

He does nothing but play games with the 'Fire.

Once you understand what he's doing and why he's doing it, his camouflage quits working.

Guess posting pictures was Kryptonite for his ToeCutter Sock Puppet. 😂
Or maybe Rick actually played Whack a Mole with the Lying little POS. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Chisos
Originally Posted by MickeyD
I'd be seriously tempted to pay to have my picture taken with her.....

Just so I could ask her how many c ocks she had to suck to become the vice president!!!! Maybe even ask if she swallows.

Seriously

You wouldnt like the yearly IRS audits.

I had a famous author and his wife as patients for many years. J Evetts Haley, gave me a couple of signed editions of the Charles Goodnight book or trail. Has a western library, museum named after him in Midland.

He told me after he wrote the book, A Texan Looks At Lyndon, the IRS audited him every year until LBJ went to Hell.

Came home from school in the 9th grade with Haley's new book from the school library and left it sitting on the table. Mother came in from teaching school, spotted the book and ask me where I got it from. Told her the library. She said " The only problem here is I don't know who the biggest liar is, Lyndon or J. Evetts." I asked her how she knew Haley, she said "Knew him in college." I didn't ask her any particulars on her observation as she rarely discussed politics with me but did admit she wrote in Billy Sol Estes for president in '64 as " he was a hell of a lot smarter than Lyndon."

Ole Billy Sol Estes was LBJ’s fall guy that went to prison twice. He also conned a bunch of West Texas Farmers on Grain Silos that didn’t exist.
His oldest daughter lived next door to us in my old hometown when I was a kid. She used to carry me out to mow his yard when I was in Jr High.
Billy Sol would always pay me with a crisp $100 bill.
That was huge money considering I made $5 for most of the yards I mowed at that time. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 45_100
I haven't read "The Man Who Killed Kennedy" but plan to. I have read "Tradgedy in Dallas" and it goes into a lot of detail about Johnson's association with the Pearl Street Mafia. Video in those days was not as good as today but it does appear he was shot twice. Everything Jag said is documented in that book. Bush not rembering where he was is BS. This was a significant event in American history and he was CIA or maybe CYA. I was like 12 years old and I remember exactly where I was when it happened. Johnson was the epitome of a crooked politician. The programs he put in place have done irreparable harm to this country.
I posted earlier about asking my mom if she watched Johnson's funeral. She said I am sure we did, why? I asked her if they screwed him into the ground? She smiled!

I used to work with an old man that said, talking about LBJ, "they ought to dig that old son of a bitch up, burn what's left of him, and crush his bones and throw what's left in a big pile of schitt".

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Remember those Sea Land shipping containers that they hauled everything to Viet Nam and all the other southeast Asia bases in? Guess who owned a huge amount of stock in that company?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Dats cuz day rasis

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nobody in their right mind would want their picture taken with a dumb halfbreed ho like her !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kind of Ironic that the DemoRat’s can’t make any money whoring out their resident WH whore. 😂
Hahaha. Reminds me Neal, How much did Slick and Killery use to rent out a WH bedroom for on occasion?
The Halfican Barry & his pet Baboon Mooshell did the same thing. I bet the Trumps had to hire some Haz Mat Toxic Waste cleanup teams to get the Groid smell out of the WH. 😂
Zero class or respect for the office.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 55 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,564
Posts18,453,755
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.