Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
J
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
J
4x10 kettle bell swings 45lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs.
One arm kettle bell clean and press 45lbs 4x8
Jump lunges 3x8
Sled sprints 130lbs 4 sets of 40 meters.

Drew a couple good elk tags, gotta get in the best physical condition I can.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/17/22.
BP-B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Roughly the same schedule for me every week. I mix up the lifts every workout. The only lifts that stays the same are clean/jerk on Mondays and snatches on Thursday. Following is always a 3 lift circuit with a "big" lift, push, pull - Monday posterior chain focus on big lift, Thursday more knee forward big lift. Try to go three weeks without repeating a lift. Aux circuit is usually something range of motion/rehab related and core related.

Sunday:
Boxing training, some thai mixed in, sparring

Monday:
Clean/jerk - warm up/work up gradually doing singles, 5 or 6 sets of singles once up to working weight, 1 minute rest between sets
Circuit: several light warmup rounds, 3 work rounds, 1 min rest between rounds, no rest between lifts in circuit
Clean pulls
Bar Shoulder press
Pullups (bar)
Light aux circuit: 3 rounds, no rest between lifts or rounds
Calf raise
Static abs
Rev Hypers

Tuesday:
12, 3 min rounds, alternating rounds between double end bag and thai bag
1 min on elliptical between rounds

Wed:
Light boxing, 10 rounds, lot so stretching/recovery

Thursday:
Snatch - - warm up/work up gradually doing singles, 5 or 6 sets of singles once up to working weight, 1 minute rest between sets
Circuit: several light warmup rounds, 3 work rounds, 1 min rest between rounds, no rest between lifts in circuit
High Bar Squats
Dips on rings
Chinups (rings)
Light aux circuit: 3 rounds, no rest between lifts or rounds
Int/ext sh rotations
Leg raises
Stiff legged dl

Friday:
MMA training, mainly ground work, sparring

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been away for a while. Running weeks have dipped as we ended the school year. But this past week was my best running week since March. 6 miles last Sunday plus runs Tue and Thu and kettlebell or body weight workouts Mon and Wed plus I’ll wrap up with another KB workout today. Feels good to get back in it.

Run log

Week 24 (Jun 12-18): 14.7
Jun Total: 36.5

2022 Total: 275.3 / 24 ( 11.47 / Wk)

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
29 miles on the trails last week, not too bad considering I was on vacation all. I’m just 3 miles shy of a 1000 miles- still on track for my goal of 2022 miles.

No strength training though; nose to the grindstone when I get back laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Will be working on a seasonal cardiovascular exercise the next couple of days. Got out the scythe this morning and tuned up the edge with a whetstone and will heading out shortly to cut Hogweed, Canadian and Bull thistles.

It will be in the 90s today and tomorrow with high dew points so expecting a good work out.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

IC-A B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
S
That will get you breathing hard.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Guide
Campfire Guide
C
Roundoak,
Please dress in all black. And if a car drives by, take a break. Hold the scythe blade up and just watch the car until it's out of sight.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Sunday:
Boxing, muay thai, sparring

Monday:
Cleared fence rows to celebrate Juneteenth. Messed up my WO schedule and was tougher than a day at work.

Tuesday:
Clean/jerk - warm up/work up gradually doing singles, 5 or 6 sets of singles once up to working weight, 1 minute rest between sets
Hang Snatches (catch in power, not full squat)
Powerlifting Squat (low bar, shins vertical)
DB Bench
DB Rows
...adding the hang olympic lifts to the circuit this week wore me out, no aux circuit

Wednesday:
12, 3 min rounds, alternating rounds between double end bag and thai bag
1 min on elliptical between rounds

Thursday:
Snatch - - warm up/work up gradually doing singles, 5 or 6 sets of singles once up to working weight, 1 minute rest between sets
Hang Cleans (catch in power, not full squat)
Lunges
DB Incline
Lat Pulldowns
...again, to lazy to do aux

I'll take tomorrow off. Work day at hunting club Saturday so I'll rest up for it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
decent week- 32 miles on the trails, ~ 7000' of ascent

got two strength train sessions in- squats/bench and deadlifts/overhead press; it Wendler's 1st week of a new progression, so 5/5/5+ at 65/75/85% of 1 RM- I've started doing his first set last too which is amrap @ 65%- got pretty close to 20 reps with those last sets, so something is working smile

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
643 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 16penny, 69 invisible), 2,164 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22

UDG-IP

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.