Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
shaman Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

Psalm 112:10

I found this collection of reactions re: the SCOTUS decision out on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/status/1539992645635915776

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
BP-B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Yepp!!!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lol, good work Shaman.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Great post.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Amazing how many people are ignorant of our Constitution, what the bill of rights grants them in freedoms by limiting the federal govt.

While I try and remain hopeful that enough people will start to wake up, I frankly don't see how we can hold it together much long longer.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Thanks for sharing that! The inability of libs to not get their "news" from opinion based tweets etc and to actually comprehend WHAT THE RULING ACTUALLY SAYS AND MEANS is both appaling and comical at the same time. The comical part is them flipping out and sky screaming about what they "think" the ruling allows and looking like total idiots. General consensus of those idiots seems to be that now ANYONE can legally carry a gun whenever/wherever they want with no permit process allowed which is NO WHERE near what the ruling means!

Last edited by marktheshark; 06/24/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Where's that meme about Kyle Rittenhouse-blame the shooter, every mass shooter, blame guns?

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Amazing how many people are ignorant of our Constitution, what the bill of rights grants them in freedoms by limiting the federal govt.

While I try and remain hopeful that enough people will start to wake up, I frankly don't see how we can hold it together much long longer.

You've just touched on one of the most important issues affecting all of us, Barry. Starting with Reagan, our immigration policies have been so lax and permissive, we've inundated ourselves with "immigrants".

The problem with that is, these immigrants come to our country with the mindset of serfs of the country they just left. They do not understand the inalienable rights afforded US citizens, and tend to Ass-ume they are still under the same totalitarian structure they left behind.

I can't tell you how many people I've informed in conversation who do not understand and are aghast to discover that I (and they) have the right to carry a firearm every day on their person for the purpose of self-protection. The mainstream media does everything in its power to convince them otherwise, spewing the lies of the democrats.

I also can't tell you how many people I've engaged in conversation with who believe that continuing to pull the "D" handle is somehow going to afford them more freebies. What they do not understand is, when they continue to support democrats, they are ultimately assisting in the destruction of the very dream they came here to fulfill.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You've just touched on one of the most important issues affecting all of us, Barry. Starting with Reagan, our immigration policies have been so lax and permissive, we've inundated ourselves with "immigrants".

The problem with that is, these immigrants come to our country with the mindset of serfs of the country they just left. They do not understand the inalienable rights afforded US citizens, and tend to Ass-ume they are still under the same totalitarian structure they left behind.

I can't tell you how many people I've informed in conversation who do not understand and are aghast to discover that I (and they) have the right to carry a firearm every day on their person for the purpose of self-protection. The mainstream media does everything in its power to convince them otherwise, spewing the lies of the democrats.

I also can't tell you how many people I've engaged in conversation with who believe that continuing to pull the "D" handle is somehow going to afford them more freebies. What they do not understand is, when they continue to support democrats, they are ultimately assisting in the destruction of the very dream they came here to fulfill.

Kids are taught that too.

From kindergarten through college.

They are taught the govt is more of a caregiver, protector and provider than their parents are. And that they should obey.

Sickening.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Thanks for sharing that! The inability of libs to not get their "news" from opinion based tweets etc and to actually comprehend WHAT THE RULING ACTUALLY SAYS AND MEANS is both appaling and comical at the same time. The comical part is them flipping out and sky screaming about what they "think" the ruling allows and looking like total idiots. General consensus of those idiots seems to be that now ANYONE can legally carry a gun whenever/wherever they want with no permit process allowed which is NO WHERE near what the ruling means!

Cast aside the unconstitutional Lautenberg amendment: husband/wife disputes should not end with the husband being labeled unable to exercise his 2nd Amendment RIGHT for the rest of his life.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I joined Twitter when Elon Musk made his bid, and have been having fun with the libs on there.

Yesterday, when Keith Olberman's head was exploding, I told him I looked forward to him stroking out.

Now, I am banned........LOL, hurry up Elon!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That’s what happens when you import a bunch of people with no skin in the game. They don’t know or care how the US came about. No understanding of history. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While having breakfast one day I ask a friend the difference between Imperial Law and Napoleonic Law. He explained Imperial Law is based on the Magna Carta which basicly states everything is legal unless prohibited by law. Napoleonic Law states nothing is legal unless permitted by law. Many of those coming to this country, legally or otherwise are coming from countries under Napoleonic Law and can't relate to the freedoms we used to enjoy in this country. The Constitution of the United States of America identifies certain rights which are ordained by God and the founding fathers considered important enough to be recorded individually.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Holy Schit Batman,The libs are freaking out.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shaman
The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

Psalm 112:10

I found this collection of reactions re: the SCOTUS decision out on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/status/1539992645635915776
a self posted list of confused communist cretins!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny reading that twitter feed it is populated by the whos who of liberal twits who are so leftist even the left doesn't listen to them much... ridicule might be too strong a word, but many of them are losing credibility by the day judging by their diminishing audiences and the polls that seem to indicate the same...

It's almost funny watching them get all hot and lathered over this, but the problem is that rhetoric like they are putting out is enough these days to create the kind of violence we had to deal with the last couple years with BLM and Antifa... I've about had it with the leftist accepted levels of violence in the name of their political causes. It is time to fight back a lot more than symbolically IMO...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
shaman Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
more gnashing of teeth

[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
No blurry screen shots - neat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Huntz
Holy Schit Batman,The libs are freaking out.

Seems as they love living in "crisis" mode ?

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

That’s what happens when you import a bunch of people with no skin in the game. They don’t know or care how the US came about. No understanding of history. Hasbeen

And that's why Sickermore, Gayghost, Jell0, Twerker, JiminTenn, WadeinBrown and Calledumb support the Dimocommies.

Those pukes have to be purposefully pushing for the destruction of this country. I dont think even Jell0 I'd stupid enough to think the dimocommies are trying to help this country.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
265 members (1lessdog, 257 mag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,943
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.