Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
I'm conflicted on abortion. Biblically, I'm against it, but do we really want the offspring of this bunch that is so fanatically for it running around becoming the next generation of crazy leftists?

Agree, I think abortion is murder but there could be times it is justified and even the proper choice. My question comes down to who decides? I think the government should not be the decision maker. I think the Supreme Court once again made the right decision.

BP-B2

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by blairvt
I'm conflicted on abortion. Biblically, I'm against it, but do we really want the offspring of this bunch that is so fanatically for it running around becoming the next generation of crazy leftists?
exactly
I don't think as many of them will be Leftists after they face the reality of having to live unselfishly.

If it promotes or encourages libs to move to Lib States, and Conservatives to move to Conservative States, the left can defund the police, remove criminal punishment and abort themselves to death..... and if they get right to it, their demise should be swift....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That was an abomination of a ruling from day one. No one even actually thought it was legitimate when it first appeared. It was fake law imposed on the nation via judicial fiat. Such matters are state matters only, not Federal. There is no right to murder a child to be found enshrined in the Constitution, nor was it traditionally understood to be a right at the time of the Constitution's ratification. Fake law, now finally dispensed with.

It's only too bad that the justices who originally imposed it on the nation are no longer with us, because otherwise we could haul them before a court and sentence them to hang for their purposeful treason against the Constitution.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You sound just like Margaret Sanger

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
You sound just like Margaret Sanger

Or Bill Gates..or any eugenics nut.

I would gladly pay more taxes for the government to provide vasectomy and tubal ligation for ADULTS that CHOOSE to not have kids. Not to murder babies.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/24/22.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It a dilemma for sure. For the most part it eliminates a whole bunch of hood rats. But in my heart I know it’s wrong.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

Many pro abortion men have decided to get vasectomies.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Right is Right, and Wrong is Wrong.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by blairvt
exactly
I agree

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The court is on a roll 2 days in a row, how bout banning democrats on saturday!

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Glad to see that Roberts hasn’t completely rolled over tothe other side.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a "victory" for supporters of the constitution and, more specifically, states' rights. Additionally, all of these pro-abortion left wing politicians should welcome it as an opportunity to prove their constant assertion that the majority of Americans support abortion (woman's right to choose/women's health choices, etc.). Heck, they should welcome this because if they are correct, the voters will all vote for legislation legalizing abortion in every state.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm still reading the opinion and what I'm seeing is Alito finally reminding the country that Congress, not the courts, make laws, and Roe/Casey was the worst type of legislating from the bench ever. I think Alito, et al., are throwing down the gauntlet, saying that from now on, we return to the court having a limited role in the country. Bravo.

So now that the Constitution has been restored, expect the left to burn the country down.

Last edited by Remsen; 06/24/22.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Muffin
Overturned
and in practical terms, over turning RvW actually means nothing. Most states will welcome those women seeking to kill their own babies, and some, like California, will even foot the bill for out of state homicidal moms.

Sam......

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Raeford
Let the party begin!

Holy Floyd .. Your going get your Party ..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm still reading the opinion and what I'm seeing is Alito finally reminding the country that Congress, not the courts, make laws, and Roe/Casey was the worst type of legislating from the bench ever. I think Alito, et al., are throwing down the gauntlet, saying that from now on, we return to the court having a limited role in the country. Bravo.

So now that the Constitution has been restored, expect the left to burn the country down.
Bravo, indeed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Doesn’t outlaw abortion.

Just said abortion isn’t found in the Constitution.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
President Trump: bringer of Light and Truth, his Magnificence is Holy and Just.

President Trump is God's Vicar and he will dispense vengeance upon the wicked and guilty communists

Hail Victory! Hail Trvmp!!

Ein volk, ein reich, ein Trumpenfuhrer!!

#MAGA

(((heads explode across the internet)))

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
717 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,686
Posts18,399,755
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.