Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rugies
Be careful traveling the interstates at night this weekend. Chickenshit commies like to throw [bleep] from bridges and block highways. Cant wait to see them burn loot and murder their own cities.

Never saw him/her. Splat. Bye.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LMAO!!

The most progressive President ever is in office and the libtards world is falling apart........

What about that isn't funny?

DEMs/LIBs control the Executive Branch, the Legislative Branch, has the full backing of the media, has the full baking of academia, has the full backing of every major union and has the full backing of Hollywood and they are still losing! Is this a great country or what?

MAGA!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think forcing Dems to step up and tell the world how bad America “needs” abortion might just work in favor of us. How many Dems in moderate “purple” districts can afford to go out and beg for more abortion?

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LMAO!!

The most progressive President ever is in office and the libtards world is falling apart........

What about that isn't funny?

DEMs/LIBs control the Executive Branch, the Legislative Branch, has the full backing of the media, has the full baking of academia, has the full backing of every major union and has the full backing of Hollywood and they are still losing! Is this a great country or what?

As to your point MAC, I can only point to the genius of the founding fathers!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now the Games begin.

The storm is at hand, the battle between GOOD (GOD) and Evil (Satan) will soon be on us.

As Trump and Putin and Xi move against the NWO, they are throwing their all into this battle in WW3.

The US is in its second Revolution and Second Civil War and in WW3.

Pray.

The Satanists are making their move while they still can.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, TRUMP AND US.

https://www.technocracy.news/hohmann-globalists-have-entered-the-kill-phase-of-the-great-reset/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Cahos

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I might expect Idaho and perhaps South Dakota to fully outlaw abortion. Perhaps with typical caveat of incest and rape.

My take is, if abortion is murder, it is still murder when the victim is the product of incest or rape.

Is murder accepable, or is it not?

politics is rarely without compromise. There are damn few absolutes that every citizen can agree on, or every politician for that matter.

Sam......

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by EFHutton
Cahos

Tennessee public school?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The U.S. Constitution, civics, and especially SELF CONTROL need to be taught front and center in schools.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Americans, except for the retards, have always voted with their pocketbooks, and always will. This won't have any affect in November, IMO. Even USA Today has turned on Biden lately.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The retard in chief is campaigning on this decision right now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This will be huge in upcoming elections.

Not much will stir up lefty turn out like abortion.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now the Games begin.

The storm is at hand, the battle between GOOD (GOD) and Evil (Satan) will soon be on us.

As Trump and Putin and Xi move against the NWO, they are throwing their all into this battle in WW3.

The US is in its second Revolution and Second Civil War and in WW3.

Pray.

The Satanists are making their move while they still can.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, TRUMP AND US.

https://www.technocracy.news/hohmann-globalists-have-entered-the-kill-phase-of-the-great-reset/

Jag, I’m starting to worry about you..

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The big picture is that the Federal Gov't has trampled on the 10th Amendment in a manner that the Founding Father's would be appalled at.

The hoopla about the last two day's SCOTUS decisions is misdirected.

I hope the most recent SCOTUS decision(s) opens the door to further challenges to federal over-reach.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Someone will claim they are forced to go to another state to get an abortion. They will get into some sort of accident or altercation. They will blame someone else and sue. The Dems will champion the case and push it and push it and push it in the courts and media.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I might expect Idaho and perhaps South Dakota to fully outlaw abortion. Perhaps with typical caveat of incest and rape.

My take is, if abortion is murder, it is still murder when the victim is the product of incest or rape.

Is murder accepable, or is it not?

Murder is an unjustified homicide. When and if justified it is no longer murder

Is the killing of a fetus which is the product of rape or incest "justified"? If so what crime did that fetus commit to justify killing it?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In California if you kill a pregnant woman and the baby dies the charge is double homicide.

HOWEVER abortion is legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the tailgate drops the BS stops.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps the Democrat leadership is breathing a sigh of relief. For decades, many of them who could think beyond their gonads, have pondered the bad law and decision it was and that conservative judges wrote of. Roe vs Wade was a ‘72 decision, long simmering, awaiting a conservative court they knew would eventually come.

Fast forward to Biden’s free-fall administration, Key-stone cops imitation of two and a half years now, with almost every objective social and economic indicator showing significant decline. Biden himself, long a corrupt, incompetent politician, now has become a point of derision even among many Democrats. The so-called November “red wave” was imminent.

The Democrats, some four months away from the midterms needed a drastic side-attraction, a diversion. This week their Christmas came with SCOTUS’s two decisions — the NYC gun decision and over-turning Roe vs Wade. These two decisions will have two effects. It’s doesn’t matter that those weeping in the streets are wholly ignorant of what these two decisions actually mean, 1) they will be used to gin up the vitriol, energize the troops, and become the twisted campaign fodder of the midterms. And 2), they will take the spotlight off blundering Joe Biden which will be a relief.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Just heard that California will PAY you to come for an abortion. I also think SD will ban it unless our hot Gov gets told to wait so she can pursue bigger ambitions in Washington.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
There is already talk of “Janes’s Revenge” a night of violence. Against conservative churches and pro-life Pregnancy Resource Centers.

Brings Krystallnacht to mind.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

295 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 16penny, 2ndwind, 204guy, 1minute, 39 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,026 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,168
Posts18,465,353
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.