Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
POTUS election in '24 is a lifetime away right now; Nov. will tell if we still have a country or not.

If not, '24 won't matter much.

MM

If the election process isn’t on the up and up this fall, I think that will be the final straw. I am not optimistic in that regard.

But I am still optimistic on some ways.
America is still here. We are still here. Don’t let the machine convince you otherwise. There is still a lot to live a fight for in our country, and it ain’t over til the fat lady sings.
You saw what just happened in GA a few weeks ago, right.

Nothing has changed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I do not believe my vote would count for squat anymore, not that it ever does in this liberal cesspool, LaCrosse county! MSM is going "all in" these days for the liberals , buckle up! It will get much , much worse, I'm afraid!

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
The way the UniParty is acting there will be a blue wave not a red wave. Free and fair elections are gone. I’m going to vote so they have to keep working at stealing but I’m not optimistic. I see economic collapse and civil war coming.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I know a lot of conservatives who won't vote anymore. I tell them they've let the dems beat them without cheating.

I get it. But we've got to try. Lots of dem moms looking around right now realizing Trump looks pretty good right now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I know a lot of conservatives who won't vote anymore. I tell them they've let the dems beat them without cheating.

I get it. But we've got to try. Lots of dem moms looking around right now realizing Trump looks pretty good right now.

Ditto.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
This can all be stopped.

Yep.

Shoulda stopped it when Obama started it.

Shame on us..

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Biden is only the mouthpiece & the messenger..............as we all know.

MM

Sum total.

That Stupid sonuvabitch couldn't message anything without a teleprompter or cue cards. Fugkin idiot.

You'll appreciate this.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1540086493829545985

Lol.

That fuggin idiot. Still has enough grey left to want to continue to steal, though. Needs a rope.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by gsganzer
So as Republicans, why aren't we pushing our own "get out the vote" efforts, instead of just complaining about the Democrats efforts to do the same? Hispanics were and are, predominantly Christian, hardworking and conservative. They overwhelmingly supported Bush senior and to the most part Jr. After a brief lull, recent elections have shown them starting to gravitate again to their conservative roots.

"Getting out the vote" efforts aren't a one party idea. Both parties can participate. The Republicans need a message that includes people that ultimately share the same beliefs, not drive a wedge between them because of ethnic differences.

The hispanics here, and in southern CO, could show Californians a thing or two about being liberal. Been blue for over 100 years.
That said, I see signs that conservatism is taking hold. With the federal response to the fire that the feds STARTED, northern NM may just turn red!
Or purple, at least.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gsganzer
So as Republicans, why aren't we pushing our own "get out the vote" efforts, instead of just complaining about the Democrats efforts to do the same? Hispanics were and are, predominantly Christian, hardworking and conservative. They overwhelmingly supported Bush senior and to the most part Jr. After a brief lull, recent elections have shown them starting to gravitate again to their conservative roots.

"Getting out the vote" efforts aren't a one party idea. Both parties can participate. The Republicans need a message that includes people that ultimately share the same beliefs, not drive a wedge between them because of ethnic differences.

This, we are just going to have to overwhelm them at the polls, so that it becomes impossible to cheat or steal. And it won't take a huge swing in the Hispanic/minority vote to do that....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Biden is just a puppet. Ultimately Satan is the head of the democratic party. I'm just wonder who's pulling the strings between him and Satan.

Bb

My guess would be Obama and Rice and maybe the Clintons are pulling all the strings; including, Pelosi's.

Those people are just soldiers as well. The head of the snake is the WEF/NWO people. George Soros is a member of that group and he carries out their plan through these "soldiers". You can include Valerie Jarret in that group. The "soldiers" control and payoff the politicians and upper level bureaucrats who then utilize the "useful idiots" to carry out tneir agenda. Bidet and Harris are both non-thinking imbeciles who are useful as figureheads. They do what they are told without question and in return tney are allowed to wear the title President and Vice-president. And they get free ice cream courtesy of nancy peloski!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
The Republican candidate for President will be running against Gavin Newsom, not Joe Biden.

Book it.

Biden is insisting that he’s going to run again.

I guess we’ll see.

I can't believe he'd be capable but he sure is easy to control and has followed his orders to the best of his ability so his controllers have to appreciate that.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Republican candidate for President will be running against Gavin Newsom, not Joe Biden.

Book it.
Good logic. Young, handsome and politically motivated with executive experience. I can see it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
POTUS election in '24 is a lifetime away right now; Nov. will tell if we still have a country or not.

If not, '24 won't matter much.

MM

If the election process isn’t on the up and up this fall, I think that will be the final straw. I am not optimistic in that regard.

But I am still optimistic on some ways.
America is still here. We are still here. Don’t let the machine convince you otherwise. There is still a lot to live a fight for in our country, and it ain’t over til the fat lady sings.
You saw what just happened in GA a few weeks ago, right.

Nothing has changed.

You saw what happened in VA last November, right?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020

Book it.
Good logic. Young, handsome and politically motivated with executive experience. I can see it.

kwg

I don't see how he picks up support from anyone outside of CA tho. I mean the entire country finds CA to be a joke and a political craphole. Even Dems I know - aren't looking for California as a place to live. He also doesn't bring a state's EC that they'd not get otherwise. CA goes blue with/without him - need to find someone who can bring a swing state blue.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal

Book it.

kwg

I don't see how he picks up support from anyone outside of CA tho. I mean the entire country finds CA to be a joke and a political craphole. Even Dems I know - aren't looking for California as a place to live. He also doesn't bring a state's EC that they'd not get otherwise. CA goes blue with/without him - need to find someone who can bring a swing state blue.

Right!

This is exactly why he won't get the nomination. He brings no value to a national ticket, none. With or without him, CA votes communist. They'll get a rust-belt candidate who spouts populism and common man.

With the latest SCOTUS decisions as bonfires and major distractions for the MSM to use as smokescreens the midterms will end up a purple ripple, I fear, especially with the mail-in vote fix well entrenched now.

These decisions were ill-timed for our side. The MSM has ammo now to fire salvos of "Republicans are against women's rights". "Republicans want wild west chaos and murders in our streets to pay off The Gun Lobby". The average mind-numb soccer mom, who never pays any attention to current events, will be all twisted and bothered that people can have gunzzz but can't have abortions. It can turn an election, especially an already fraudulent one.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If voting mattered they wouldn't let you do it.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal

Book it.

kwg

I don't see Gavin running in the next Pres election. He's up for re-election this fall here, and will likely want to finish out that term. A full 8 years to get their agenda even more fully established here. That gets him to the next midterms. He may want to run for Senate then to be set up for the debates for the 2028 Pres election.

And I'm with luv2safari, there will be a big pushback in the midterms this fall pretty much as he outlined. I said the same in another thread today. If I was a REAL conspiracy theorist, I'd say it was set up this way from the start, including that leak about the Roe decision. They're trying to mobilize their base who is losing faith in them due to this Administration and hope they can keep the Congressional houses should Biden implode the country even more.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Borchardt
If voting mattered they wouldn't let you do it.

This has actually been true for a very long time now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
638 members (257Bob, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 70 invisible), 2,866 guests, and 1,415 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,656
Posts18,399,278
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.