Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by steve4102
It was bad law and everybody knew it, everybody.
Absolutely. It was an exercise of raw despotic judicial power to legislate from the bench, absent any basis in law.

"Emanations from the penumbra..."

I still can't believe that idiot graduated from law school only to throw out that sophomoric bleeding-heart line as a basis for a legal decision. Henry Black (Black's Law) would not have been impressed with that shallow rhetoric being uttered in the highest court of our land.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Isn't it interesting that most of the women demonstrating on TV couldn't get laid at a Hell's Angels rally. What the hell do they have to worry about?

But good news, hopefully they will all move to a Blue State that allows abortions.
Dont kid yourself. Theres always someone drunk enough to hit it.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I mean, if you can afford a Greyhound bus ticket, youโ€™re still going to be able to get an abortion. I suspect the blue states are going to react by legalizing everything and explicitly catering to abortion tourism. Abortions may become cheaper and easier than ever.

Quite true. New York said that last week, they will pay for the bus ticket, and the motel. Abortion tourism.

Plus there is the abortion pill that can be taken 30 days after conception. These pills will be, whether legal or not, available everywhere. This ruling today will not cut back much on the number of abortions.
I love it.New York liberals will have to pay more taxes to pay for this

NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 99guy
For the Supreme Court Justices this is a question of law, not of morality. Their task is to interpret the constitution, not to agree or disagree with it.
Exactly. That's their only legitimate role.

The democrats now have even more reasons to change the structure of and pack the scotus.

This ainโ€™t over by a long shot.

Jmo
if not this ,it would be something else .FDR wanted to pack the court back in the 30's .and they talked him out of it

NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Well... I think we can kiss "The Big Red Wave" goodbye... They should'a waited until after November... Fuqk'in Deep State Bastard's all of em...
i thought the same thing

NRA Life Member
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by Heym06
All I see is now the states that are pro abortion, will now ask their tax payers to pay, instead of using federal tax money. What does this do to planned parenthood. Do they continue to get fed money, or do the states now foot that bill. Being ignorant on the subject just wondering.!
This has nothing to do with tax payer money. The money allocated to PP by congress will still go to PP. PP will use it in the states that allow it and into it's political fund.
Money allocated by congress, taxed from the working populations of all states, even more aggravating!

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by wabigoon
To God be the Glory.

Amen!

God does some of his best work through seeming unlikely people like you me & even Donald T Thank the good lord for cooler heads on the supreme court! Give us all patience and the wisdom to deal with temper-tantrums of the far left!

Give us patience!

Help us remember who really is in control!

Last edited by Hunterapp; 06/25/22.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
rte #17365867 06/25/22
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

I watched that video, even zoomed in. What I noticed was fake anger and not the first tear being shed.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
โ€œ I'm thinking a rotisserie.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Well... I think we can kiss "The Big Red Wave" goodbye... They should'a waited until after November... Fuqk'in Deep State Bastard's all of em...
i thought the same thing

Not so fast. The โ€œsummer of loveโ€ was supposed to position them for the 2020 election. They ended up stealing it anyway, but they shut down the protests and arson in September because they saw how bad it was affecting their polling. Might see the same thing this year.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
i thought the same thing

I think it dosen't even matter anymore.....just hope the ones for the ruling are ready to adopt....put their money where their mouth is......bob

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
i thought the same thing
Perhaps they wanted to deliver the decisions while they still had a conservative majority.

Before Biden figured out a way to pack 5 more liberals onto the bench.

Or before someone managed to assasinate 2 or 3 of the conservatives. I see absolutely no downside to delivery of these decisions. I see only confirmation to the public: "Elections have consequences, get your ass to the polls."

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Muffin Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobMt
i thought the same thing

I think it dosen't even matter anymore.....just hope the ones for the ruling are ready to adopt....put their money where their mouth is......bob

If I disagree with domestic violence, should I run a battered wife a shelter out of my living room?

If Iโ€™m against animal torture and cruelty, should I open a kennel in my yard?

If I am against child abuse, should I adopt all the kids getting abused?

Your point is a false one.

MAGA
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

120 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 338rcm, 7x57Hunter, 15 invisible), 1,014 guests, and 764 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,504
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.