Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
How are the riots going? Where? Any televised? Nothing on YouTube.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
GB1

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rainshot
We should've never given them the right to vote. Dayum.
Absolutely

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Is that a Mepp’s # 2 hanging off that first chick’s lips??? Looked too small to be a #3.
I’ve caught a lot of fish on that lure.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They cannot ever seem to comprehend that it's not a Federal government issue. Go home and take it up with your state gov't morons.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
At least it will inconvenience some of them, making them drive to another state to kill their child.

To be the cold, cynical old bastard that I am, I have to say that ultimately, the real world effect of this ruling is that there are going to be a lot more "people of color".... being housed and fed by the White taxpayer.

It could be that way but based merely on my own observations, poor blacks don't have a lot of abortions. There is good money from Uncle Sugar in being a "single mom" and evidently economies of scale are reached with several kids.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Libs aren't mad about not killing children. They're mad about a step back from the Federal Government seizing complete control of the Republic.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Handmaid's Tale invoked only 50 seconds in. What took her so long?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
They cannot ever seem to comprehend that it's not a Federal government issue. Go home and take it up with your state gov't morons.

They truly are morons because most of the protests are in states that it will be legal.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
If a man can get pregnant, can he have an abortion?
They believe so, yes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimZ
Why is it always the chicks who are in absolutely NO danger of getting knocked up who are the most outraged?
Dreams, nightmares to the rest of us.
Really it is because their parents were using enhanced sensation lubricants when they were mistakenly concieved.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
got my cheeto's ,dorito's .popcorn ,pepsi , coffee and AR-15,let the democrat ,abortian ,riots begin grin

NRA Life Member
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith

They truly are morons because most of the protests are in states that it will be legal.

No they aren’t.

They’re consistent; they believe they should be able to do whatever they want whenever they want with whomever they want and laws and civilization be damned.

To them the concept of jurisdiction is a massive waste of time; there’s pleasure to be had and baby’s blood to be spilt their fertility gods have no time for rule of law!

We’re the idiots who thought “whatever two people do in their bedroom is their business” as if such depravity wouldn’t spill into the streets.

SHAME ON US

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Of all the things that have happened to us and this country in the past 30 that I thought I’d never be around to witness this decision is probably the most significant. I was roughly 2 when Roe V Wade was decided so I’ve grown up under the shadow of the RvW debate and based upon my morals and beliefs I’ve developed my own opinions. The original RvW was an absolutely horrific “judicial” decision that weakened the Constitution. For that reason alone I’m absolutely thrilled that the SCOTUS revisited and rectified the injustice of almost 50 years known as RvW.

Unless there’s a real path forward that helps us get our freedom, Constitution and Country back without war I’d prefer that the liberals use this issue as the hill they’re willing to die on. “Let’s Roll!”

It’s called overturn Chevron precedent. That happens then only congress can make law not some unelected azzwipe in the alphabet agencies to which Chevron allows.

The Chevron precedent" (deference)

Chevron deference
Primary tabs
One of the most important principles in administrative law, The “Chevron deference” is a term coined after a landmark case, Chevron U.S.A., Inc. v. Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc., 468 U.S. 837 (1984), referring to the doctrine of judicial deference given to administrative actions. In Chevron, the Supreme Court set forth a legal test as to when the court should defer to the agency’s answer or interpretation, holding that such judicial deference is appropriate where the agency’s answer was not unreasonable, so long as the Congress had not spoken directly to the precise issue at question. The scope of the Chevron deference doctrine is that when a legislative delegation to an administrative agency on a particular issue or question is not explicit but rather implicit, a court may not substitute its own interpretation of the statute for a reasonable interpretation made by the administrative agency. Rather, as Justice Stevens wrote in Chevron, when the statute is silent or ambiguous with respect to the specific issue, the question for the court is whether the agency’s action was based on a permissible construction of the statute. The Chevron deference first requires that the administrative interpretation in question was issued by the agency charged with administering that statute being construed. Accordingly, interpretations by agencies not in charge of that statute in question are not owed any judicial deference. Also, the implicit delegation of authority to an administrative agency to interpret a statute does not extend to the agency’s interpretation of its own jurisdiction under that statute.
Generally, to be accorded Chevron deference, the agency’s interpretation of an ambiguous statute must be permissible, which the court has defined to mean “rational” or “reasonable.” In determining the reasonableness of a particular construction of a statute by the agency, the age of that administrative interpretation as well as the congressional action or inaction in response to that interpretation at issue can be a useful guide, if the Congress was aware of the interpretation when it acted or refrained from action, and when the agency’s interpretation is not inconsistent with the clear statutory language.

In subsequent cases, the Supreme Court has narrowed the scope of Chevron deference, holding that only the agency interpretations reached through formal proceedings with the force of law, such as adjudications, or notice-and-comment rulemaking, qualify for Chevron deference, while those contained in opinion letters, policy statements, agency manuals, or other formats that do not carry the force of law are not warranted a Chevron deference. In such cases, the Court may give a slightly less deferential treatment to the agency’s interpretation, giving a persuasive value under the Court’s “Skidmore deference” analysis.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Yes, many of the abuses engaged in by the ATF are due to the Chevron deference doctrine. It should definitely be eighty-sixed.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,401
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.