Z
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Half the people you go to church with voted for Biden....and better than a quarter of the people here did as well.
Anyone going to a church where anything close to half of the congregation voted democrat is attending the wrong kind of church!

Democrats tend not to stick around churches that frequently speak out on the evils of gun control, abortion, or the evils of democrats and there agenda in general. An agenda completely counter to the teachings of the Bible.

Churchy people are predominantly liberal.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Half the people you go to church with voted for Biden....and better than a quarter of the people here did as well.
Anyone going to a church where anything close to half of the congregation voted democrat is attending the wrong kind of church!

Democrats tend not to stick around churches that frequently speak out on the evils of gun control, abortion, or the evils of democrats and there agenda in general. An agenda completely counter to the teachings of the Bible.

Yep, gotta try to make themselves feel good.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Depends on the church. You can't call yourself a Christian and liberal at the same time.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Flipping Heym06 chit because he lives in Oregon is the act of an ignorant simpleton - at best.
Flipping Heym06 chit because he lives in Oregon is the act of an ignorant simpleton - at best.
It's ok, he isn't proud enough, to say in what basement resides!! Besides I my drew my deer tag. Not letting miniscule attempts to dig, ruin my mood!

Last edited by Heym06; 06/24/22.
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Just learned one of my customers is a flaming liberal. She won't like the future invoices as much as the prior. Since she voted for dipschit and higher fuel prices, she can pay for all of hers and some of someone else's from now on.
I used to do the same thing, sometimes based on the type car in the garage or the bumper stickers. I would charge them double; next stop the lady is listening to Rush and her charge is halved. It works out the same.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Can't say for sure, but none of the negros who use to call and come over to fish show up anymore. The FedEx driver leaves everything at the gate and doesn't call anymore. I have anti Biden, anti democrat banners and signs on the paved road. Also have a "No Dumbass Democrats Allowed" on our main gate. I have no use for a Democrat.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Depends on the church. You can't call yourself a Christian and liberal at the same time.

Zero Dems at my church of about 250. I know everyone very well. A very close knit congregation. One guy succumbed to the V.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Two brothers and a sister, dumb [bleep].

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There's one down the road from me.
Hard core suburbanite with .fed job and more money than brains thought he'd move to the country, LMAO.
Flies his Biden and Whitmer flags loud and proud.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Just learned one of my customers is a flaming liberal. She won't like the future invoices as much as the prior. Since she voted for dipschit and higher fuel prices, she can pay for all of hers and some of someone else's from now on.
We got Liberals here too, lol, I just found one of my customers was one, poked me in the eye, they got fired as a customer .....very rewarding.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Not everybody choses to put their tail between their legs and run when things don't go the way they want it to.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is it that has suddenly made the "F-bomb" so popular?

Don't you guys that use it constantly have any other words in your vocabulary?
...or is it the anonymity of the keyboard that you feel gives you the freedom to interject intercourse into each and every conversation where someone displeases you?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Many, in this AO.
Quite a few showing "buyers remorse", though.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Heym06
I believe most are hiding their vote, because they know they phu ghed up, and aren't big enough to admit their mistake.

The Tide is turning.

Its turning Red and Rising.

The storm is almost upon us.

There will be big waves, red ones, maybe fed by the blood of tyrants and patriots.

If there ever was a year to cheat the vote it's this November. If the democRATs figure out a strategy this November they will refine it for the 2024 election. I do not see a red wave this Fall. I see some gains but no red wave. There are too many democRATS who will come out of the woodwork and vote plus any form of cheating they can put together. I certainly hope I am wrong. I would love to see a 2/3'ds majority of conservatives in the Congress and undo everything Joe has done.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I don’t know any that I speak to or associate with. I’m sure I’ve crossed paths with some but many keep it to themselves.

My wife has some friends she went to high school with that are full blown libs, she has nothing to do with them any more.

Being retired, I doubt I’d pull any punches if I had a conversation with a Biden voter.

Thanks, Billy
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
I think there is one dude at work. Ironically he drives truck for an oilfield service company.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by zcm82
I know many.

Me too.

There are so many around me I don’t even question the election anymore

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Cities & cemeteries are full of em

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They're easy to pick out of a crowd. They're the ones wearing a mask.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

337 members (1lesfox, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 32 invisible), 1,519 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,643
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.