Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
If we wasn’t armed, they would have already done this.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
All I am saying is that we should be careful how we respond to these "threats".

Unless we want to get the entire center of the US "red flagged".

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Scroll down one post and you'll see it on the twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok

Man, isnt it lucky Trump isnt in the WH. Schietfy, Piglosi and Kilery would have us spending $38 million on a Trump/ Thomas collusion hoax.

Thank God our man was not a part of that plan. grin

Oh, nevermind. It's almost like the Patriots are in control. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by g5m
Foolish, inflammatory rhetoric. And, forever poking the bear.

Do you suppose the Tweet in the OP was an actual thing?

I think it was probably written by an agitator who has no plans to actually do anything himself. A lot of the radical left is looking for a purpose and an excuse. They're easy to manipulate. There's no shortage of people working to agitate them,,...some in government,...some not.

Do you think there is enough of the lunatic fringe to pull something like this off?

I think there's enough of them that are deluded enough to try it once or twice. A *lot* of those people are legitimately not right in the head. That much should be obvious by now.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A far right group held a rally in Pikeville Kentucky a few years ago. Antifa decided to show up to oppose it. Antifa went to Louisville in an attempt to recruit people to accompany them.

Nobody in Louisville seemed much inclined to go into the mountains and stir the pot.

People who grow up in close proximity to Appalachia know that you behave if you decide to venture into the mountains.

There's lots of good people in the mountains but they have their own way of looking at things.

Cousin used to work as a truck driver and sometimes hauled loads over through rural Eastern KY. Truck broke down one time and he had to rent a room and stay a few days waiting for repairs or a replacement truck to be brought to him and load transferred.

Said there was a 'handy man' of sorts, rarely spoke unless spoken to first, who worked doing odd jobs around the motel he was staying in that carried a shotgun with him every where he went -- if he had to put it down to do something it was never further than a arms length away.

Cousin asked him why he always carried that shotgun with him every where, ...his reply, "It's my peace of mind"...

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
In our area. The larger churches conduct firearms training and regularly go out and shoot together and train together. Many are combat vets and local LEO's with real life experience. They discuss these threats and possible attacks at church meetings and are prepared to protect their community. They practice communications, Have contact lists for support, are prepped with food etc. All of the ranges in the area are pretty busy 7 days a week with people out shooting, taking tactical shooting course etc

East and west coast are pretty clueless as to what is going on in fly over country. Get a 100 miles or more from the coastline and you'll notice this A lot of the fly over country citizens are preparing for a civil war and openly talk about it.

Regrading the tweet. Just a professional agitator. See a lot more of this agitation from left wing politicians and their support groups

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
Hope these bad asses don't show up here, our backhoe is broke down. Rio7

I think they're referring to rural America.

Not Mexico.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ribka
In our area. The larger churches conduct firearms training and regularly go out and shoot together and train together. Many are combat vets and local LEO's with real life experience. They discuss these threats and possible attacks at church meetings and are prepared to protect their community. They practice communications, Have contact lists for support, are prepped with food etc. All of the ranges in the area are pretty busy 7 days a week with people out shooting, taking tactical shooting course etc

East and west coast are pretty clueless as to what is going on in fly over country. Get a 100 miles or more from the coastline and you'll notice this A lot of the fly over country citizens are preparing for a civil war and openly talk about it.

Regrading the tweet. Just a professional agitator. See a lot more of this agitation from left wing politicians and their support groups

What did they do during the COVID shutdowns?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by mirage243
Does he think we're really gonna call the poleece? 🤣🤣
The police ain’t there to protect me. They are there to protect the faaaag who wrote that. Since there aren’t many police in a rural area, that’ll be his problem; not mine.

Exactly! There are armies of heavily armed police in riot gear commanded by communist mayors to protect these idiots in large cities. Rural areas have neither the numbers or likely the inclination.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I was walking down the main street in town (which happens to be named Main Street) last night and came across a motley group of protesters. They were holding up signs that said, among other things, "This is not a Christian country."

I stopped to ask why they were focusing on Christianity, as pretty much every other religion is not in favor of infanticide, from Muslims to Jews to Buddhists.

The response was to be expected: "Because this country was founded on principles of white supremacy and that's a Christian ideal."

My response: "I suspect white supremacists, whatever that may be, would be all in favor of abortion for most people, including you."

And then I pushed past them, hand in my pocket.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
All I am saying is that we should be careful how we respond to these "threats".

Unless we want to get the entire center of the US "red flagged".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How much louder can we say this

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yeah, Jesus and his bunch were lily white I'm sure.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ribka

What did they do during the COVID shutdowns?

actually were doing the same during Covid. This area never shut down and all the bars restaurants gyms stayed open and no masks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Well that's good.

That's what a church is supposed to be.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Someone clue me in how they could be stopped?

They hit & split while you bleed out, you have no idea of who did it, 911 what's your emergency, i been shat

And pretending all lefties are not armed and if they were they wouldn't know how to use a weapon > pure silliness. Anybody with common sense can figure out how to shoot well enough in one day to kill you.

Jeeze Mike, maybe we should just surrender now. Sounds awfully scary. You’re acting like rural areas only include some old farmhouse 25 miles from nowhere.

All I'm saying is that the VAST MAJORITY do not have anything that resembles a plan.

I watched a video the other day, some kook in Ohio 30 years ago going around sniping/murdering outdoorsmen, took them over a year to catch him.

Said it before I've talked to a couple people at the gun-range - no one has given anything like this topic any thought.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
During the summer of mostly peaceful protests, a small group (around 12) of BLM supporters showed up in town with signs standing on the street corner. Within about 20min all parking spots on Main Street were filled with folks just sitting in their vehicles watching them. Within a hour they noticed that Main Street and the surrounding side streets were full of people sitting in their vehicles just watching them. They quickly and quietly packed up and left. So far they haven’t been back.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
After watching what antifa types are capable of the last few years I think underestimating them could be a mistake. And I don’t think we’ve seen the worse of them hit the streets yet. Plenty of anarchistic communist in this country that are well armed and they’ve been living outside the law their whole adult lives.

Most of our side won’t drive with expired tags or go to the grocery store without a mask if there’s a sign on the door.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m still waiting for the NFAC to come take TX like they said they would.

Also still waiting for BetoFF to come take my AR.

Not gonna lie, the leftist post about attacking rural Americans gave me a Belleau Wood. I’ll be here with bells on! Yuuuuut!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
OldGreyWolf,,
Hello.
Nope no plan for me never met anybody who thinks about such things.

Barry,

So you have a plan - ok that 1, hordes/majority don't nor have they ever thought about it.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I don't think they'd be able to attack an entire town and escape unscathed. I believe they'd rethink their tactics after some of their blood is spilled. I'm confident that every small community has plenty of folks who'd rise to the occasion.

Attacking a single farm? They might succeed once or twice, but once the alert goes out, their party will be over.
Perhaps time to reinstitute the Minute Man program in the US.

yes

Posted by Bristoe
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

583 members (10gaugemag, 10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 257 roberts, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,194 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,823
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.