Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
#1 - the last paragraph says it all. We should do this but I’m not the organizing type. So, basically they have this idea but like, someone else needs to do it

#2 - they don’t have the gas money

BP-B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Once you see it, the way all of this stuff is playing out becomes very interesting.

Read John 15:18-21

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
We let something like this happen and there will be Blue helmets patrolling the dirt roads.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243
Those mf'ers can talk all the sheit they want, but they'll never come to the country unless they're starving.

But don't let your guard down. A lot of those ANTIFA types are military "veterans", AF in particular, including some of those killed during riots. I'm not saying they're badasses...but they think they are.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They might take Lexington, but by the time they get to Concord it will be a different thing. Eventually wind up at King's Mountain.

If you don't start none, won't be none.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We let something like this happen and there will be Blue helmets patrolling the dirt roads.

I'm not sure what you mean by "let something like this happen".

The way I see it, there's several million rural people who see the craziness on TV and they're bothered by it quite a bit, but it doesn't affect them directly.

If it ever *does* start to affect them directly, it's going to get intense pretty quickly.

The rural people who are largely insulated from the craziness don't have any say in whether it happens or not. Most just want to be left alone.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Actually, that kinda sums up liberalism...communism for certain.

"Everything that can not be controlled, must be destroyed."
With the help of LE you ignorant f*ck.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The divide in America is left vs. right. But it could just as easily be described as rural vs. urban.

For the most part, the troubles that have cropped up are urban. If the troubles start in rural America, the response is going to be very different.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm not sure what you mean by "let something like this happen".

The way I see it, there's several million rural people who see the craziness on TV and they're bothered by it quite a bit, but it doesn't affect them directly.

If it ever *does* start to affect them directly, it's going to get intense pretty quickly.

The rural people who are largely insulated from the craziness don't have any say in whether it happens or not. Most just want to be left alone.

I don't think anything is going to happen unless it's forced too.

Any conflicts will be framed as white supremacists attacking and killing peaceful demonstrators.

We don't have a chance in the propaganda campaign.

The powers that be NEED us to react as rashly as most here have said they would.

It will be a perfect time to try out the Red Flag laws.

This is a trap.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The cops in the small town near here will shoot you. Nothing much happens around here, but a couple of years ago a man pulled a gun and attempted to carjack somebody after the cops shot his tires out. As soon as the carjacker pulled his gun, an older, no nonsense cop did a mag dump on him. Nobody said a word about it.

It's a mistake to think that all small town cops are pushovers.
Uvalde Is a small town, right.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
The cops in the small town near here will shoot you. Nothing much happens around here, but a couple of years ago a man pulled a gun and attempted to carjack somebody after the cops shot his tires out. As soon as the carjacker pulled his gun, an older, no nonsense cop did a mag dump on him. Nobody said a word about it.

It's a mistake to think that all small town cops are pushovers.
Uvalde Is a small town, right.

Uvalde is Uvalde. Maybe there's other places like Uvalde. But there's many that aren't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone is badly misinformed.

Huge tactical error on their part. eek

Bunch of dumbass City Dwellers. They are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Bring it bitches.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Someone is badly misinformed.

Huge tactical error on their part. eek

Bunch of dumbass City Dwellers. They are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Bring it bitches.
Just remember, they are funded and organized by LE.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are folks out in the sticks that have been waiting for this to happen for a long time .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Watched an MMA fight one night.

One was a self admitted thug off the street that got into MMA to rescue himself.
The other guy was USMC and about 2 inches taller.

Street thug had USMC tapping out halfway through the 1st round!

Never underestimate just how tough an opponent may/can be.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The divide in America is left vs. right. But it could just as easily be described as rural vs. urban.

For the most part, the troubles that have cropped up are urban. If the troubles start in rural America, the response is going to be very different.

We have a lot of ammo, chainsaws, and backhoes.

I just dug a 4 foot deep hole today. smile

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
If I have to fight, and I don't want to fight anyone, I don't plan on a fair fight.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think anything is going to happen unless it's forced too.

Any conflicts will be framed as white supremacists attacking and killing peaceful demonstrators.

We don't have a chance in the propaganda campaign.

The powers that be NEED us to react as rashly as most here have said they would.

It will be a perfect time to try out the Red Flag laws.

This is a trap.

Are you advocating for letting violent extremists come to town and burn it down because defending your home might generate bad press?

That seems defeatist.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 06/25/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
There are folks out in the sticks that have been waiting for this to happen for a long time .

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I don't think they'd be able to attack an entire town and escape unscathed. I believe they'd rethink their tactics after some of their blood is spilled. I'm confident that every small community has plenty of folks who'd rise to the occasion.

Attacking a single farm? They might succeed once or twice, but once the alert goes out, their party will be over.

Spot on.

A thing they need to remember is that they may start the fight but once the fight has begun, it doesn't end 'til both sides quit .. and I don't think we're going to quit, I think once riled up we'd follow the survivors home to burn their nest. Don't start [bleep] unless you have the means to finish it ... and I think they vastly overestimate their means while vastly underestimating ours. I'm pretty sure we'd get a bloody nose at the start .. just the right motivation to see it through to the end. It'd be a damned fool thing for them to start .. but then, they are damned fools so that's no deterrent.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
188 members (257 roberts, 12344mag, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 18 invisible), 1,855 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,787
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.