Hop To
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We let something like this happen and there will be Blue helmets patrolling the dirt roads.

Yep, that's what they want.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
we'll have to kill their women and children as well too, the only way to truly win a war, history has proven that. how many would be willing to do that.
IF they bring 'em to the fight, then all bets are off... JMHO.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Watched an MMA fight one night.

One was a self admitted thug off the street that got into MMA to rescue himself.
The other guy was USMC and about 2 inches taller.

Street thug had USMC tapping out halfway through the 1st round!

Never underestimate just how tough an opponent may/can be.

This^

People just don't read Sun Tzu anymore.

And on the urban vs rural thing, I get to thinking how different the rural areas are than they were twenty years ago. Rural areas are littered with diabetes, heart disease, welfare, and drug use. Many of the young men are substance abusers and the middle age men are in no shape to fight. Welfare and disability are just as present in small town America as it is the big city. Men aren't organized or ready for a fight anymore than the soy boys and their vicious Amazon women they are beholden to.

Don't underestimate your enemy. Train to be able to kill yesterday's you.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
The last war this country won was world war 11, and we did it by bombing their cities and killing everyone. We have not won one war since because we stopped doing that, you have to take away what's most important to them, to break their will to fight.
I’m absolutely not advocating that and I know that you aren’t either but you’re absolutely right from a tactical standpoint. Going back further it’s how the native Americans were beat and how the South was defeated. Men lose there will to fight when they’re homes and loved ones are at risk. As long as a society can keep things together on the home front they can usually keep producing men of combat age to fight. Which is the very reason that the left is advocating going into rural areas to wage terrorism and break the will of the people. I don’t think that would necessarily work out well for them but it’s obviously there mindset.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Darryle
I couldn't get past the twerking for abortions post

None of those fat hideous whores have any chance of getting pregnant, so twerk on
And if they do get pregnant let em have an abortion, don't need any more like em running around.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I don't think anything is going to happen unless it's forced too.

Any conflicts will be framed as white supremacists attacking and killing peaceful demonstrators.

We don't have a chance in the propaganda campaign.

The powers that be NEED us to react as rashly as most here have said they would.

It will be a perfect time to try out the Red Flag laws.

This is a trap.

Are you advocating for letting violent extremists come to town and burn it down because defending your home might generate bad press?

That seems defeatist.
I believe he’s reluctant to air his true thoughts on the subject on a public Internet forum for fear of future government reprisal. A valid consideration if you ask me.
Good idea.

Seems texting or even talking to one another with the phone laying around may be a bad idea.

Talk about certain things then the next thing you know YouTube is making suggestions based on a conversation that was had a day or 2 ago. Had it happen when my pard and I were discussing a walk in cooler for hanging our deer. Forward a few days and my oh one had some suggestions for at home processing.

Can work against us in the same way as negative talk/posts on the net whether it's forums or social media.

It is no secret that your phone is listening to you and that the feds have access if they want it.

Your car spies on you, your computer spies on you, your telephone spies on you,...your TV spies on you, I got a toaster oven in there I'm afraid to talk in front of.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Watched an MMA fight one night.

One was a self admitted thug off the street that got into MMA to rescue himself.
The other guy was USMC and about 2 inches taller.

Street thug had USMC tapping out halfway through the 1st round!

Never underestimate just how tough an opponent may/can be.

This^

People just don't read Sun Tzu anymore.

And on the urban vs rural thing, I get to thinking how different the rural areas are than they were twenty years ago. Rural areas are littered with diabetes, heart disease, welfare, and drug use. Many of the young men are substance abusers and the middle age men are in no shape to fight. Welfare and disability are just as present in small town America as it is the big city. Men aren't organized or ready for a fight anymore than the soy boys and their vicious Amazon women they are beholden to.

Don't underestimate your enemy. Train to be able to kill yesterday's you.
The thing that a lot of people don’t understand is that it’s mostly a cultural and legal war. Generally it’s not going to be “soy boy” kicking in your door. It’s going to be a SWAT team that he/she weaponinized against you after winning the cultural wars in the schools, MSM, Big Tech ect and convinced enough sheeple to vote tyrants into office.

It all starts with raising your kids right, and being active at the local level from school boards on up to being vocal about which products you will buy and which ones you won’t and for which reasons.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Bristoe: Fools!
Bring it on.
He-he.
I still haven't sighted in my "special events" Rock River off the books Rifle/scope combo I bought last fall - better get that done.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You can bet it's "on the books" now!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Any conflicts will be framed as white supremacists attacking and killing peaceful demonstrators.

The powers that be NEED us to react as rashly as most here have said they would.

This is a trap.

Are you advocating for letting violent extremists come to town and burn it down because defending your home might generate bad press?

That seems defeatist.
I believe he’s reluctant to air his true thoughts on the subject on a public Internet forum for fear of future government reprisal. A valid consideration if you ask me.
Good idea.

Seems texting or even talking to one another with the phone laying around may be a bad idea.

Talk about certain things then the next thing you know YouTube is making suggestions based on a conversation that was had a day or 2 ago. Had it happen when my pard and I were discussing a walk in cooler for hanging our deer. Forward a few days and my oh one had some suggestions for at home processing.

Can work against us in the same way as negative talk/posts on the net whether it's forums or social media.

It is no secret that your phone is listening to you and that the feds have access if they want it.

Your car spies on you, your computer spies on you, your telephone spies on you,...your TV spies on you, I got a toaster oven in there I'm afraid to talk in front of.
How does my TV spy on me?

No Smart TV for that reason. I think they are smarter than some phones or computers!

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 06/25/22.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
Good idea.

No smart TV for that reason. I think they are smarter than some phones or computers!

He’s talking about the newer “smart” TV’s

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
Good idea.

No smart TV for that reason. I think they are smarter than some phones or computers!

He’s talking about the newer “smart” TV’s
Why I said what I did.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Smart TV's are only "smart" if you connect them to the internet... Just sayin'. wink

Putting them on CNN ought to dumb 'em right down again. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Smart TV's are only "smart" if you connect them to the internet... Just sayin'. wink
I wouldn't bet on that.

Chinky may have a way they can remote into em.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 06/25/22.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by erikj
Someone is badly misinformed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Huge tactical error on their part. eek
Looks like something the Agency or the Bureau would post.
my son said the same thing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Putting them on CNN ought to dumb 'em right down again. grin

LOL !

Unfortunately, I’d only receive 1 channel if mine weren’t connected to the Internet. It’s never been on CNN, though. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

I can't help but wonder if "Ripitthrowaway" got put in Twitter jail for "hateful speech" or "incitement to violence"........

Yeah, probably not.....

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
Originally Posted by erikj

Looks like something the Agency or the Bureau would post.
my son said the same thing.
👍

Trying to get some hater tossing schitt back so they can go knock on doors.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Trolling for triggered response

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
A lot of folks are forgetting what a 17 year old kid did, all by himself, when attacked by these bozos. Things kind of quieted down after Kyle Rittenhouse had his little fracas in Kenosha. One kid, one rifle.

Most of these twits will fold if they have to go up against anyone, anyone, who's resolute and steadfast. Things settle down quick when someone faces them down. I don't think most of the Midwest is anything like Portland, folks just won't put up with this nonsense.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Back when the blm/George floyd riots were happening, I got a call from a “FRIEND” who informed me that a group of protesters were on their way to Downtown Sonora to intimidate us locals and raise hell….it was inspiring to see how many local citizens showed up to counter the protesters… my county and neighbors will do just fine.

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 64 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,761
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.