-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've lost count of the amount of times the fugking idiots in this country have openly advocated for the demise of Americans.

If you need a post on social media to know they want you dead or in jail you're a moron.

That Libs of Tik-Tok account has done a lot of good in a short amount of time. Props.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Correct, I'm not so sure if posting about being self defended on a Boston trip was the reason they looked for a pistol at O'Hare airport.
Why do you think they were specifically looking for a pistol?

Did you get searched heading to Boston as well?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Unfuggingbelievable that 10 pages of folks getting this worked up over a BS tik tok post.

I could understand the gang there, but on the Fire???

Sheesh! My wife & I socialize with a 50 ish year old couple & when they want to tell me something from T-T, I ask them to refrain. Yeah, I might be rude, but don't go for some of the teeny bopper BS that's out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
In our area. The larger churches conduct firearms training and regularly go out and shoot together and train together. Many are combat vets and local LEO's with real life experience. They discuss these threats and possible attacks at church meetings and are prepared to protect their community. They practice communications, Have contact lists for support, are prepped with food etc. All of the ranges in the area are pretty busy 7 days a week with people out shooting, taking tactical shooting course etc

East and west coast are pretty clueless as to what is going on in fly over country. Get a 100 miles or more from the coastline and you'll notice this A lot of the fly over country citizens are preparing for a civil war and openly talk about it.

Regrading the tweet. Just a professional agitator. See a lot more of this agitation from left wing politicians and their support groups

ribka;
Good afternoon to you my cyber friend, I hope you're getting a decent day on this last Saturday of June and you're all well.

Thanks for the perspective on what the churches in your area are doing, it's interesting to learn that and I believe not a bad idea to form a plan.

When we're teaching Survival and Wilderness First Aid in our BC Hunter Safety course we stress having a plan usually yields better results.

I'm thinking that you're likely correct in that the folks writing this are professional agitators, but they still can be useful in spurring folks on the fence to at very least become aware of the vagaries of life one might face.

We need look no further back than last year at the riots in South Africa where neighbors banded together and kept much larger groups of rioters and looters out of their neighborhoods. The images from then of an South Asian lady in a sari armed with a machete, standing beside a chap with a shotgun, next to them another chap with a cricket bat and so on. As ill equipped as they might have appeared, they kept the ne'er-do-wells well out of their neighborhood.

As a matter of personal planning about 3 years back I began purposefully getting to know our neighbors in the semi-rural area in which we live. My modus operandi was to plow the snow at the rural mailbox, plow their driveway or the main roadway, etc. and then introduce myself. That started a line of conversation to be opened and then I built on it. Once I got to know a couple of them better, I shared my reasoning behind doing this - that is it'd be a good idea to know who can do what in the event of a local emergency.

Luckily a couple of the folks embraced the idea ribka.

We've now got a pretty fair idea who is armed, who has tractors or heavy equipment, who has chainsaws, who has medical training, etc. All things which might be useful should a rural emergency arrive and for reasons beyond our or their control outside help cannot come to our aid in a timely manner.

Of course one hopes and prays that it's never needed, but again it's prudent to have a plan isn't it?

All the best and God Bless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Time for you and Morgan to get a hotel room whilst men sort it out.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Watched an MMA fight one night.

One was a self admitted thug off the street that got into MMA to rescue himself.
The other guy was USMC and about 2 inches taller.

Street thug had USMC tapping out halfway through the 1st round!

Never underestimate just how tough an opponent may/can be.

This^

People just don't read Sun Tzu anymore.

And on the urban vs rural thing, I get to thinking how different the rural areas are than they were twenty years ago. Rural areas are littered with diabetes, heart disease, welfare, and drug use. Many of the young men are substance abusers and the middle age men are in no shape to fight. Welfare and disability are just as present in small town America as it is the big city. Men aren't organized or ready for a fight anymore than the soy boys and their vicious Amazon women they are beholden to.

Don't underestimate your enemy. Train to be able to kill yesterday's you.
The thing that a lot of people don’t understand is that it’s mostly a cultural and legal war. Generally it’s not going to be “soy boy” kicking in your door. It’s going to be a SWAT team that he/she weaponinized against you after winning the cultural wars in the schools, MSM, Big Tech ect and convinced enough sheeple to vote tyrants into office.

It all starts with raising your kids right, and being active at the local level from school boards on up to being vocal about which products you will buy and which ones you won’t and for which reasons.

Lots of truth. Those people are just playing the part of the useful idiot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sounds like a party

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Jim is so concerned about skinnies in blue helmets and alphabet agencies that he won’t come out and say that he would defend his home and family. There is nothing wrong or illegal about defending your home. We still have free speech and the 2nd.

Hell, maybe the mobs will go to his house first. Think about it, if the feds are watching this forum, and if they are the ones pulling the strings….

No...you really are dog shìt dumb. Thanks for clearing that up.

You idiots think that if the hoodies come...it won't be orchestrated and supported by the Govt and the left?

Jeebus.

Yeah...let some tiny fringe minority goad you into something that causes the Fed to crawl up your ass.

Real smart.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I wish a [bleep] would…lmao. Give me one of my ARs or trash can guns and just one twenty or thirty round mag against 200 ANTIFA types and I would send them packing. After I laid out about five or ten, the rest would haul ass.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Possibly someone from an alphabet agency doing some bait casting.........looking for someone to exercise the Red Flag laws on.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Possibly someone from an alphabet agency doing some bait casting.........looking for someone to exercise the Red Flag laws on.

There is going to be a lot MORE of that going on than ever. They need strawmen.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jim is so concerned about skinnies in blue helmets and alphabet agencies that he won’t come out and say that he would defend his home and family. There is nothing wrong or illegal about defending your home. We still have free speech and the 2nd.

Hell, maybe the mobs will go to his house first. Think about it, if the feds are watching this forum, and if they are the ones pulling the strings….

You idiots think that if the hoodies come...it won't be orchestrated and supported by the Govt and the left?

Jeebus.

Yeah...let some tiny fringe minority goad you into something that causes the Fed to crawl up your ass.

Real smart.
We saw something along those lines when the two Karen’s in MO with big bucks got ran through the grinder for trying to defend their property from the antifa mob that broke down the gates to their neighborhood. For most of us with a lot less money and connections it would have been worse and God help you if you had to shoot one.

It was made crystal clear in 2020 that antifa/blm are the foot soldiers and government is the branch that protects them. They do what local law enforcement can’t get away with but with legal protection from local or Federal government under the guise that they’re mostly peaceful civil rights activists and anyone defending themselves is a racist.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'm not about to take on Big Jim.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He's just a big ol teddy bear.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You'd suck dick for a Snickers bar.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Jeebus.

Real smart.
We saw something along those lines when the two Karen’s in MO with big bucks got ran through the grinder for trying to defend their property from the antifa mob that broke down the gates to their neighborhood. For most of us with a lot less money and connections it would have been worse and God help you if you had to shoot one.

For the response they got with one litte "bot" generated tweet...they should be pretty comfortable now with where to send the useful hooded idiots.

Nice test.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Somebody better PM jag and tell him not to post for awhile.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Just a troll.

Most likely.

There is going to be a lot MORE of that going on than ever. They need strawmen.

EXACTLY!!!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Jeebus.

Real smart.

For the response they got with one litte "bot" generated tweet...they should be pretty comfortable now with where to send the useful hooded idiots.

Nice test.
You’re probably spot on. Red flag laws and then toss out a bot message to figure out which doors to kick in and which dogs to shoot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Real smart.

I doubt anyone here, or in most of rural America is stupid enough to be goaded into something.

Sticks and stone kinda deal.

But if they come to small town America and start burning and killing, that's not "goading".

It's 'game on'.

I ain't too worried about saying such here, or anyplace else. When someone makes a terroristic threat, which ones do you take seriously, and which ones do you take with a grain of salt?

Talk on the internet is just that. But actions matching the threats would be taken seriously in flyover country.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (007FJ, 270winchester, 22250rem, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 48 invisible), 2,162 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,236
Posts18,466,731
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.