Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
appeal court confirmed :

3 Iranian men convicted of converting to Christianity and attending 'home church' and other crimes.

according to sharia law , their punishment is death . so they should thank Jesús for reduced punishment.
never mind 15 years jail with Muslim criminals is worth than death.

[Linked Image from gdb.rferl.org]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Christians sentenced thousands if not millions to torturous death by a slow fire while tied to a post. Islam has nothing on Christianity for torture and murder. They are just several centuries behind Christianity.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Christians sentenced thousands if not millions to torturous death by a slow fire while tied to a post. Islam has nothing on Christianity for torture and murder. They are just several centuries behind Christianity.

sentences were confirmed yesterday! not middle ages . wake up. why no breaking news on CNN ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you honestly think those despicable acts actually had anything to do with the movement (the original version of Christianity) that Jesus Himself initiated in the early first century…?

I certainly don’t.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do the ancient Israelites get a pass from you for the genocides they’ve committed when they’ve slaughtered every living thing — men, women, children, infants, and animals…?

They were the ancient version of the Einsatzgruppen.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
this picture is not from 7th century . get up early and kill them.

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You mean Catholics. I don't care what anyone says, they aren't Christians.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Christians invented the word infidel, and they even turned on other Christians, and still do.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll leave this thread alone.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Christians invented the word infidel, and they even turned on other Christians, and still do.

sir , you are an 1asshole , we are talking about a crime that is happening right now , i don't give a 1shit about your 1stupid ancestors.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We need the Crusades again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by persiandog
this picture is not from 7th century . get up early and kill them.

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]
Never has “a picture is worth a thousand words” been more fitting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Do you honestly think those despicable acts actually had anything to do with the movement (the original version of Christianity) that Jesus Himself initiated in the early first century…?

I certainly don’t.
Well said

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'll leave this thread alone.

Me too Richard. Some things are just better left unsaid.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
You Tards .. There are Donkeys to Tend Too..
So easily Distracted.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

sir , you are an 1asshole , we are talking about a crime that is happening right now , i don't give a 1shit about your 1stupid ancestors.

It's like they say, while people continue ro believe the absurd, attrocities will continue to occur

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
You mean Catholics. I don't care what anyone says, they aren't Christians.

Why aren't Catholics Christians? Enlighten me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No they didn't. That was done by political non-Christian churches who clearly knew nothing about what Jesus taught. The early Catholic and Church of England church leaders have a lot to answer for when they stand before the Lord. Hell is going to have an astonishing display of burning popes and bishops.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
appeal court confirmed :

3 Iranian men convicted of converting to Christianity and attending 'home church' and other crimes.

according to sharia law , their punishment is death . so they should thank Jesús for reduced punishment.
never mind 15 years jail with Muslim criminals is worth than death.

[Linked Image from gdb.rferl.org]

Christians have a history of being imprisoned!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I certainly don’t.
Do the ancient Israelites get a pass from you for the genocides they’ve committed when they’ve slaughtered every living thing — men, women, children, infants, and animals…?

They were the ancient version of the Einsatzgruppen.

Good Sir, its been my experience that the better part of what passes for Christianity today has sweet fugk all to do with what The Christ initiated from the outset? Beyond that, lots of folks are dead and I dont think it mattered to them who's name they were done in under?

As a species very ,very few of us can manage "Love the lord God with the entirety of your heart and love your neighbor as you love yourself" yet profess religious devotion. Myself included in case I need reminding.

Thou shalt not kill. There isnt even a specificity for murder, its "kill". "Thou shalt not kill" says to me dont take life ,so I dont think those who kill get a pass if there's any validity to The Commandments?

Joo's, Diaperheads, and those that call themselves Christian have spilled more blood in Gods name than I'd bet God is comfortable with.

Its funny but when you ask, everyone believes The Eternal Spirit is on their side.
Funnier still , are the people believing everything having to do with their relationship with their Creator is covered between two leather covers and the 1200 (or so) pages in between.

Have a good evening.

.... like tears in the rain
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (338Rules, 16penny, 338reddog, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 15 invisible), 1,193 guests, and 839 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,227
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.