Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A 165-gr SGK has a quality all it's own

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

BP-B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I have some 168 Zombie Max in my stash. Seems fitting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Possibly someone from an alphabet agency doing some bait casting.........looking for someone to exercise the Red Flag laws on.

What red flag laws? Where?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Jim is so concerned about skinnies in blue helmets and alphabet agencies that he won’t come out and say that he would defend his home and family. There is nothing wrong or illegal about defending your home. We still have free speech and the 2nd.

Hell, maybe the mobs will go to his house first. Think about it, if the feds are watching this forum, and if they are the ones pulling the strings….

No...you really are dog shìt dumb. Thanks for clearing that up.

You idiots think that if the hoodies come...it won't be orchestrated and supported by the Govt and the left?

Jeebus.

Yeah...let some tiny fringe minority goad you into something that causes the Fed to crawl up your ass.

Real smart.

Okay, Jim. Like I said earlier. When the mob comes and starts killing your neighbors and raping your kids, you just drop trow and do the same. You know. Play it smart and safe.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again. Stay warm and cozy, Jim. Get yourself a nice hot tea and relax. Not all of us are so concerned with our own skin, but it’s always been that way. A handful of Americans, relatively speaking, has always been enough.

Run your flag up and hurry them up. Good idea to telegraph everything.

You are the hysterical idiot that will draw in the "completely spontaneous" antifa demonstrations.

Jim, has it occurred to you that some of us would welcome the opportunity to meet some of these peckers face to face, with the law of self defense on our side?

You also keep mentioning red flag laws. Well, there isn’t a National red flag law. The new law gives money to states to enact red flag laws, whatever that means.

But let’s expand on that. There are 330,000,000 Americans. Half of us are pissed off. The campfire is a great place, but we are a mere drop in the bucket. To illustrate, I routinely get on Joe Biden facebook page abd get after him. Does he read it? No. But his liberal followers do. And all the .govs. But I don’t give a damn. That’s the point! And you know what, not a single bit of anything from anybody in response.

Furthermore, this is a discussion on self defense, should these wingnuts come for us. There is nothing red flag about that. They are gunning for us, Jim. All of us. Even you, Sweet Old Jim. The globalist/commie/Marxists aren’t going to GAF about what you posted on an internet forum. If we don’t stand up to this [bleep], then why have guns? And you know what other amendment is just as important as the 2nd? The 1st.

In short, if you can’t exercise those rights now, they are gone. Say what you want and live free. [bleep] the commie puzzies. I’m waiting for them, I hope you will be too. I’m not your enemy. We are all on the same team (minus the leftist pricks that seem to not be able to take a hint). I understand your sentiment, but you’re guilty by association. Use em or lose em, Jim.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 06/25/22.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
A 165-gr SGK has a quality all it's own

Damn good bullet. Good expansion but holds together really well on critters under 200 pounds or so.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't believe Jim is saying don't defend yourself, your people and your property. My take is everybody would do well to keep their trap shut and possibly reduce the chance of becoming a test market so to speak.

The American reality 2022.

Imagine what would happen if we all stopped being so damn civil all the damn time.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sure. Get you and your neighbors asses fragged Jeffy.

Real big of you.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Possibly someone from an alphabet agency doing some bait casting.........looking for someone to exercise the Red Flag laws on.

Did you hear about that gun control bill that Biden just signed into law?

Well a federal red flag law didn't make the cut. But it does include grants to states for 'red flag laws'.

"..........The bill provides grants to states for “red flag” laws, enhances background checks to include juvenile records, and closes the “boyfriend loophole......”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...-god-willing-s-going-lot-lives-rcna35326

Do you think it's a coincidence that the subject Twitter post comes out around the same time the bill was signed into law? I don't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The States have not jumped on the bandwagon to enact these laws, as far as I know. So, that's just a non-starter. For now.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Well a federal red flag law didn't make the cut. But it does include grants to states for 'red flag laws'.

"..........The bill provides grants to states for “red flag” laws, enhances background checks to include juvenile records, and closes the “boyfriend loophole......”

Do you think it's a coincidence that the subject Twitter post comes out around the same time the bill was signed into law? I don't.

Any Red Flag Laws Individual States Pass will most likely be struck down by SCOTUS.
Most states will use that money for welfare projects and to make sure they let more felons out of jail for “counseling”.

It’ll damn sure not be used for Red Flag Laws in TX.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just a troll.

Most likely.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Maybe it's a ruse to get them in place.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Sure. Get you and your neighbors asses fragged Jeffy.

Real big of you.

My neighbors are on the same page as me. How about you?

Edit**
I don’t know if we are communicating well.
In this post, based on the Reddit post that we are all talking about, the adversary is talking about attacking us. To me, that means violence, not protesting.

Red flag laws? Im not the one posting on Reddit, trying to mobilize people to attack American citizens. Im just saying that I’d be happy to meet these [bleep] if they are stupid enough to come.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 06/25/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I will bet that reaches out to 800 yds with the proper powder charge and pops a melon quite efficiently

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
TCK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Someone early on mentioned Quantrill's raid on Lawrence KS.
Lawrence was a gun free community. All firearms were locked in the courthouse basement.
Lawrence is probably not much different today.
Coffeyville Kansas welcomed the Dalton gang a bit differently.
As was the James gang welcoming in Minnesota.
I don't recall any citizen welcoming parties for Bonnie & Clyde.
Now the question becomes are there still Americans willing to fight for their community today?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I will bet that reaches out to 800 yds with the proper powder charge and pops a melon quite efficiently

Something like +7.6 mils comes to mind for whatever reason.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The States have not jumped on the bandwagon to enact these laws, as far as I know. So, that's just a non-starter. For now.

Red flag laws will be ruled unconstitutional…

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Doesn't someone have to get caught up in one in order to have standing before the Supreme Court?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Hahaha! Nuh uh!

Totally spontaneous!

They are just waiting for these terrible Whites to say something about gays or blacks or trannies.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
White Flag laws might come into play. 😁

Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
725 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 21, 12308300, 74 invisible), 2,735 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,623
Posts18,398,611
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.