Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
You’re a good hand, beerhuntr.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Don...u sob..." DOT to establish a pilot program to demonstrate a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee "

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's an old Obama idea for/to keep you in the city...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IRS 1040 January 1st miles on all cars an trucks...December now the x miles on all said vehicles...× $ = send check...

Campfire Oracle
OP Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Thanks Don...u sob..." DOT to establish a pilot program to demonstrate a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee "

It might create a cottage industry rolling back odometers.
Not that I condone that sort of thing.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by ironbender

They will link the spedometer to the GPS signal for real time milage readouts and bill you monthly. You can set it up as an auto-payment direct from your bank account like your mortgage. Wanna bet?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by las

They will link the spedometer to the GPS signal for real time milage readouts and bill you monthly. You can set it up as an auto-payment direct from your bank account like your mortgage. Wanna bet?

This is scary stuff! And then you have that Siberian communist pick for Treasury wanting no personal bank accounts: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...ts-to-be-controlled-by-the-fed-n2599031.
This admin is turning out to be far more communist than Obama every could pull off (or is he pulling it off in his third term?). Will the American people acquiesce or will we fight back?

An unashamed bitter/clinger/deplorable
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by las

I ain’t got no stinking GPS signal!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
now you know what the "On Star" crap was developed for, to track you and log your mileage......

and YOU pay for On Star ..... when I bought my 2019 truck the salesman & manager at Wasilla Chevy were heavyhanded in their attempts to convince me to sign up for On Star, both were pretty pissed when I politely declined multiple times and never signed up, THEY still track me & my mileage/usage but at least I ain't paying the scumbags $35.99 per month

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by las
I'd vote for Bender's horse - either one of them - over a Lib. They are both smarter and better looking than Schumer, Pelosi, et.al. smile

I forgot to include Murkowski.... smile

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
now you know what the "On Star" crap was developed for, to track you and log your mileage......

and YOU pay for On Star ..... when I bought my 2019 truck the salesman & manager at Wasilla Chevy were heavyhanded in their attempts to convince me to sign up for On Star, both were pretty pissed when I politely declined multiple times and never signed up, THEY still track me & my mileage/usage but at least I ain't paying the scumbags $35.99 per month

Wasilla Chevrolet is a Lithia dealership. I’ve yet to have one badger me on buying Onstar. My current truck I bought at AK Sales and Service and had to ask for an extended warranty. As much as I hate car dealers, everyone I’ve dealt with in AK have been pretty laid back. Heck AK Sales Valkey the guy told me to change my own oil and not pay the inflated dealer prices. After my last oil change, the dealership is a better deal now, as you have to pay to recycle oil at the dump here now.

Last edited by Hudge; 11/16/21.
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Finally got my sign.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
To be totally appropriate, Mike, All political signs should be mplaced on your horse pucky mound. Better visibility from a distance that way..... smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hudge
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Wasilla Chevrolet is a Lithia dealership. I’ve yet to have one badger me on buying Onstar. My current truck I bought at AK Sales and Service and had to ask for an extended warranty. As much as I hate car dealers, everyone I’ve dealt with in AK have been pretty laid back. Heck AK Sales Valkey the guy told me to change my own oil and not pay the inflated dealer prices. After my last oil change, the dealership is a better deal now, as you have to pay to recycle oil at the dump here now.
Where you taking your oil? I just recently disposed of about 6 gallons of used oil at the landfill in Eagle River and it was free.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Finally got my sign.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

looks like a snake in the grass !

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Nick Begich's 40 million dollar company with 177 employees (none in Alaska) has 12 reviews, and the reviews I have researched so far are bogus. Nick's Facebook page for his 40 million dollar company hasn't seen a visitor since a post in August 2021, as of a few days ago. And a company that gets paid for creating logos and marketing businesses has no logo at all. Nick's Alaska location is a virtual mailbox with a Chicago number. The Chicago number turns out to be the number for his Chicago location, another virtual mailbox, and address. Nick's Indian location, another virtual address, and "shared' space location.
Nick's pride and joy company is called Dashfire; he claims it is a multi-million dollar business. A multi-million dollar business with no website up until a few hours ago. I see you have a website now, Nick!
I challenge you to actually talk to someone at any of these start-ups listed here, good luck.
Nick, I visited your new site, www.dashfire.com, and went to the very first so-called client you listed. Guess what, Nick? They don't appear to be legit, either. https://aerotronic.co
And don't be fooled! Aerotronics.com is not aerotronics.co, what a slippery eel!
Get this! Aerotronics primary investor is called PlanetM. PlanetM is made to appear credible by Crunchbase. Crunchbase is one of Nick's business partners' so-called companies.
PlanetM? www.planetm.com forwards to a real website, but not a site Nick or his partners have anything to do with at all. A real site

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
806 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 81 invisible), 3,177 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,714
Posts18,400,344
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.