Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
FREE RANGE RED STAG HUNT IN ROMANIA
The red stag is very well represented in Romania, with good numbers, and of fine quality
All the game here are in free-range !!!- 30000 hectares
We are pleased to offer - 5Day / 4 nights / 5 hunting days
Period: 15 September and 15-December.
accommodation and services 6 days 1800 Euro for

Trophy up to 7kg 1600 euro
7.01 – 9 kg 2300 euro
9,1 – 10 kg 3000 Euro- you will not find lower prices according to trophy weight
Over 10 kg 4000 euro
Daily hunt organize 100 Euro/ day- 1 PH and 1Ranger

Price includes all guides and, meals, lodging and field trophy care, and skinning.
• Transportation in Romania
• To the 4WD car for hunting
Full board and
• First preparation of the Trophies
• Guide-interpreter and professional hunter
Drinks and wines
The price will exclude:
• non-hunting person 120euro/day
• Transport to/from Romania
• Firearms and cartridges
• Trophy export
•Daily hunt organize 100 / Euro/day
•Temporary hunting permit 150 / Euro/trip
•Hunting license 150 Euro/trip

Horia SANDU
0040 728 899 185
www.unforgettablehunting.ro
email: unforgettablehuntinggmail.com
officeunforgettablehunting.ro

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by born_wild; 04/10/22.
BP-B2

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Hi guys ,
I will offer a FIX price for the trophy to 2800 Euro !!! Last two seasons we had trophies over 10,5 to 11 Kg ...so the offered price is very good

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crazy, I have them running wild on my place here in Texas

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
With guys paying 10k and up for Elk here, you would think a European hunt at this price point would be way more popular. Sure, they are a bit different, but the experience of hunting Europe with African safari service (in some instances) can not be overlooked.

I have hunted Europe three times, twice in Romania, once in Bulgaria and I’m heading back in 6 weeks to Czech Republic for Roe Deer and Mouflon. Been to Africa 12 times and Europe is my new favorite destination.

Even if New Zealand was an option, I’d never return there knowing what I know about Europe now. Free range Stag hunting, on their native ground can’t be beat! Add great Fallow and a host of other animals and Europe is the last “deal” remaining in free range hunting.

For the record, I don’t know “born_wild”, and this is no endorsement of him. Do your due diligence on anyone you book with.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Thank you for your post-Buffalobwana, indeed Europe hunting is very challenging, and to hunt red stag can be a real deal. Prices in Romania compare with other reg stag hunting ...but according to trophy weight look very attractive.
Al of my clients that are also here on this form turned back more than one time . I did with them also some sightseeing that was a delight experience .

IC B2

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I find the biggest obstacle to American hunters wanting to hunt in Europe is the sliding price scale and a scoring system based on weight. An 8kg Stag is a very nice Stag! Comparable to a Silver medal Stag in New Zealand. But, without a score attached to it, most of us don’t get it and don’t want to risk shooting a trophy 2x the cost of our budget.

It’s helpful to have assurances that your budget won’t be busted by misjudging an animal. In Bulgaria, they gave us a 10% guarantee. If the animal was 10% above/below what was quoted, it was free and we could shoot another one.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
This is the reason why for the US market I advertize on a FIX trophy price because you are not used with trophy scale measurements .
So in my area the cost of the trophy is only 2800 Euro ....and if you see the last trophies from 5 years ...you will see that are between 9-11kg and than please compare with other prices on the market and for sure you will admit that is an unbeatable offer ...but please find the prices related with trophy weight first !

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
It is a great price. I love hunting Stag. Have hunted them on 4 continents. I used to raise Red Stag here in TX. Hearing them roar in Sept October was a real treat that I still miss.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
what's hunting like in december? i might have some time after elk season to take the wife.

shot a lot of red deer in nz free range. anyone care to post a pic of a 7kg head?

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
smile

IC B3

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter
what's hunting like in december? i might have some time after elk season to take the wife.

shot a lot of red deer in nz free range. anyone care to post a pic of a 7kg head?

just let me look into my pics

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

December is driven hunts time ....so In December we can do some great wild boar driven hunts , and if we chose wisely maybe you will see a red stag that you will like to take it .
The red stag hunt is open until 15 December .
And for your wife we can organize some sightseeing that for sure she will enghoy ! We can see Peles palace and Dracula Palace in 2 days ...

Last edited by born_wild; 06/21/22.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
https://imgur.com/a/gYJIS6E

this is a 7 kg stag

Last edited by born_wild; 06/21/22.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
and this was an 11 kg stag

[img]https://i.imgur.com/zdiMqSj.jpg?2[/img]

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
thanks for getting back.

7kg head is pretty scrubby.

0 interest in a boar hunt.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I would love to hunt in Romania but it seems like a 7-8 kg head stag is like an average six or eight pointer here. That's not a big animal by NZ wild standards, at least in the South Island so 1600 - 2300 Euro is not worth it, for those animals. But perhaps I am not your market for these hunts I suppose.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I think you got me, wrong guys ... I was asked how a 7kg red stag looks, and for this reason, I post these pictures! The offer price is REGARDLESS trophy price !
The stags that were shot in the last few years were more than that . The best was between 9-11kg since 2018 .
If I look into my computer for sure I will find all the pictures .
So again the price is regardless of size and stag was more than 9kg!

So sorry if you did not got my message right by English is not my mother language smile

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Sorry - it wasn't you - it was me, I made an assumption. That is a much more reasonable offer and I would think about that.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
you gotta go a fair way to escape otago red genes. not a fair comparison.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Buffalobwana
I find the biggest obstacle to American hunters wanting to hunt in Europe is the sliding price scale and a scoring system based on weight.

I find the biggest obstacle is having to travel to Europe. Period.
With the abundance of Elk and Elk hunt outfitters here - price be dammed! - why bother with all the nuisances of international travel, just to hunt a miniature Wapiti.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (10gaugemag, 117LBS, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,682
Posts18,399,706
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.