Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Democratic Congressman Charlie Crist, the former Republican governor of Florida who’s running once again as a Democrat hoping to defeat incumbent Gov. Ron DeSantis, said Friday that Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh should be impeached if they lied under oath during their Senate confirmation hearings.

https://mustreadalaska.com/congessm...elosi-schumer-say-justices-lied-to-them/

My thoughts after being crucified by the media/democrats during his confirmation, the liberals thought Kavanaugh would forget that?? Lol bunch of idiots..

Last edited by 79S; 06/25/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Key West does things to the Human Anatomy..
I’ll bet it’s a Hole n One ..
I’ve always wondered if Charlie was the Head of the European Central Bank .
I’m Telling Ya ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hard to remember the democrats throwing a bigger tantrum and hissy fit than the overturning of Roe vs Wade.... this could get interesting before it is over...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Sheister
Hard to remember the democrats throwing a bigger tantrum and hissy fit than the overturning of Roe vs Wade.... this could get interesting before it is over...

Gotta keep their dumbazz supporters preoccupied with being enraged by the "cause of the week" so they dont notice that inflation etc is hurting them!!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 06/25/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
Key West does things to the Human Anatomy..
I’ll bet it’s a Hole n One ..
I’ve always wondered if Charlie was the Head of the European Central Bank .
I’m Telling Ya ..

To most crackers or long time Floridians, Charlie Crist brings nothing more than a snicker.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There’s a long line of Democrats, including Biden and Pelosi, that deserve impeachment before any of the 6 justices.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Why does the left always feel entailed to an abortion litmus test but the right never demands a gun control litmus test of the left? The right to have arms is actually in the constitution but abortion isn't. I think every democratic nominated judge should be forced to answer to a gun control litmus test. But of course our republican politicians are too big of pussies to demand anything.

Seriously though, where is the gun control litmus test?

Bb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know no one wants to hear this, but he does raise an interesting point. Kavanaugh testified that Roe v Wade was settled precedent so he does have some explaining to do. While the decision was not a ban on abortion, Kavanaugh previous statements opens the door to some level of scrutiny.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I know no one wants to hear this, but he does raise an interesting point. Kavanaugh testified that Roe v Wade was settled precedent so he does have some explaining to do. While the decision was not a ban on abortion, Kavanaugh previous statements opens the door to some level of scrutiny.

That was comprable to a politician and election year.

When are Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters Chucky Schumer held responsible for their demands for violence?

Yeah. Didn't think so..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
ALL Court Opinions are settled precedent..............

Until they're NOT!

PROOF lies in the reality that people continue to file suit to change existing opinion and precedent....

If precedent was sacrosanct, why would anyone sue to change it????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Muffin
ALL Court Opinions are settled precedent..............

Until they're NOT!

PROOF lies in the reality that people continue to file suit to change existing opinion and precedent....

If precedent was sacrosanct, why would anyone sue to change it????

Thank you for the clear thinking!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Charlie Crist is a maroon.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He picked the wrong justices. The leftist justices need to go.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Wanna bet that the left thinks -- 'the RIGHT to bear arms' is an individual and personal 'Right' -- is settled Law?????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Democratic Congressman Charlie Crist, the former Republican governor of Florida who’s running once again as a Democrat hoping to defeat incumbent Gov. Ron DeSantis
That sucks. Charlie is popular among Dems and could win against anyone but DeSantis. That keeps DeSantis out of the presidential race.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another commie that needs to go away.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
what is not settled, is what gender Crist is. Even he doesn't seem to know. He personally has changed positions more time than a Karma Sutra aficionado.

Sam......

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

That was comprable to a politician and election year.

When are Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters Chucky Schumer held responsible for their demands for violence?

Yeah. Didn't think so..

Or their oath to support the Constitution.

How about the two dimocommies on the bench and their oaths. Seems I remember them indicating they would look at the constitution rather than rubber stamping everything a dimocrap POTUS pushed.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/26/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Barack Obama at one time said he was opposed to gay marriage (as if he wasn't already in one himself) but then changed his opinion and became in favor of same sex marriage. Obama said his thinking had "evolved". Does not Kavanaugh have the right to rethink a position and "evolve"?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Barack Obama at one time said he was opposed to gay marriage (as if he wasn't already in one himself) but then changed his opinion and became in favor of same sex marriage. Obama said his thinking had "evolved". Does not Kavanaugh have the right to rethink a position and "evolve"?

As did Biden iirc.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,944 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,704
Posts18,456,820
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.