Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
While I was sick I took it everyday for 5 days.

When I get home I'll send you a couple of links.

The only side effects I had where I now stomp my feet when I get upset and I now have a 14 inch dong........
Come on, tell the truth now. When you compare the size of a horse to the length of his dong, it translates to a man with 1.7 inches.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Wife got the jabs but still caught Covid 4 times. I took the horse paste every time I felt something coming on and avoided it until the other day. Not too bad, almost threw up the first day. My eye felt scratched for about a week before, then it hit with no typical symptoms. As said, dosage by weight but isn't all that critical. Quercitine, Pepcid, Zinc, D3, C. Melatonin help. Ivermectin is a miracle drug that could have eliminated Covid early on if not so vilified by gov agencies in cahoots with big pharma. Some states have decreed that it be dispensed over the counter without prescription. The Covid Caper has to be one of the most insidious dark plots against the people in American history if not the world. More disturbing than our fraudulent election and Ice Cream Man. Double whammy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I would add Pepcid AC (Famotidine) also.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7552173/

C, D, Zinc et al

How much horse paste?

I take about 3/8" (or 1/10 of the tube)... BUT... you will have decide for yourself/your son... SUCH THINGS ARE A VERY PERSONAL DECISION.

This!!!!!!!!!!

Purge the other bullschit from your mind!!!!!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
tag...

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I had ordered some Ivermectin from Texas. I got down on Thursday. started taking Hydroxychloroquine (sp?) daily. It took until Monday noon before i got the Ivermectin. I took 6 50mg pills, was up showering and dressed with in 1 1/2 hours! Two days later another 6, then two days later the last 6. I think they were 50mg tablets.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It has worked for some of my friends and family members.
Ran the does from 2-3 days.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My wife and I used a combination of ivermectin, hydrocloriqan and z packs and it damn sure worked.
My wife was pretty sick before she started in but in 2.5 days she was 85% better i started taking the 3 first sign of the Kung flu and 24 hours 99% better. IT WORKS!!
My Dr hear says early is the key dont wait start taking the 3 immediately and just because a test says your negative dont believe it.
He says the ivermectin weakens the cells but the
Hydrochloriqen and z packs are what kills the cells.
Funny thing was some of my wife's staff who were jabbed and boosted is who she caught it from and my wife and I are not and have no intention too.
When she returned to work 5 days later because of the B.S. CDC guidelines here staff couldn't believe how soon she returned and how quick she recovered and asked her what she did. Some were sick for 10-14 days that were jabbed and boosted when they finally returned to work they asked her what she did so she told them but didn't know if they believed her or not so I told her you can lead them to water but you can't make them drink.
I posted our results from this in February I believe and if anybody wants the Dr name and how to get ahold of him P.M. me I will give it to you, in Feb. couple members did so I'm throwing it out there again

Last edited by sherm_61; 06/26/22.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by sherm_61
My wife and I used a combination of ivermectin, hydrocloriqan and z packs and it damn sure worked.
My wife was pretty sick before she started in but in 2.5 days she was 85% better i started taking the 3 first sign of the Kung flu and 24 hours 99% better. IT WORKS!!
My Dr hear says early is the key dont wait start taking the 3 immediately and just because a test says your negative dont believe it.
Funny thing was some of my wife's staff who were jabbed and boosted is who she caught it from and my wife and I are not and have no intention too.
When she returned to work 5 days later because of the B.S. CDC guidelines here staff couldn't believe how soon she returned and how quick she recovered and asked her what she did. Some were sick for 10-14 days that were jabbed and boosted when they finally returned to work they asked her what she did so she told them but didn't know if they believed her or not so I told her you can lead them to water but you can't make them drink.
I posted our results from this in February I believe and if anybody wants the Dr name and how to get ahold of him P.M. me I will give it to you, in Feb. couple members did so I'm throwing it out there again

The use of ivermectin to reduce the effects of a virus is not new

More proof that symptoms are lessened with the jab. The claim that the jabs lessons symptoms is BS

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by sherm_61

The use of ivermectin to reduce the effects of a virus is not new

More proof that symptoms are lessened with the jab. The claim that the jabs lessons symptoms is BS
100% agree

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I know a lady who is about my age who has had cancer that does not trust western medicine at all, dont know what happened none of my business but she has taken ivermectin once a week as a preventative since this B.S has started and has never got Kung flu.
Talk about compromised if anybody is its her, but its a testimony that its definitely worked for her.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
yep, I increased dosage second time caught covid. I saw that on the FLCCC site too. Great science based organization. As mentioned repeatedly one has to jump on it asap.

Originally Posted by Vek
Early on, was the horse-proportion dose (0.2mg of ivermectin per kg of bodyweight), once a day for five days. Later, the FLCCC doubled the recommended dose to 0.4mg per kg of bodyweight. So dial in twice his weight on the tube, and you'll likely go though 2 tubes on a 5-day course.

Acute toxicity is about 15 tubes at once.

Take with zinc, C and D3.

See FLCCC for further info, but the above is the core of it.

I know of over half a dozen folks whose covid turned around 180 degrees after doing the above.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Triscuit with 'apple jelly' aka Ivermectin for 3-4 days and quickly improved. Included D3, Zinc, C, half aspirin, fish oil. With no taste or smell couldn't taste it anyway.
Wife had much milder symptoms than I and did not Triscuit...I quickly passed her in shaking all of it off.
Do your own due diligence.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

134 members (264mag, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 26 invisible), 1,187 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,471
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.